What can I do to get more chicks?

2»

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    thanks! Whodat in yours? I almost went with a white guy but couldn't find the perfect pic of Paul Walker.

Cam Gigandet (Twilight and Never Back Down). Finest white boy I've seen in a while.
  • Ninjaholik
    Ninjaholik Members Posts: 95
    edited September 2010
    Dress up like a woman
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Hand Solo wrote: »
    Especially black girls. What characteristic do you think is the most attractive in a man?

just stick with that as your avi and these IC ? will flock like seagulls
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    CMac wrote: »
    LOL @ some of the comments in this thread, getting women is easy, it's getting a good women that's the hard part. For the most part stay confident and just be yourself and if she anit feeling you then keep it moving on to the next one.

Funny you mention that. I was talking with a co-worker about how much easier it will be for our sons to get ? and much harder it will be to get a decent woman.
  • Ninjaholik
    edited September 2010
  • moor
    moor Members Posts: 115
    edited September 2010
    so Napoleon Dynamite's thread stays but mine is moved in Donkey huh? racism!!!!
  • Ninjaholik
    edited September 2010
    moor wrote: »
    so Napoleon Dynamite's thread stays but mine is moved in Donkey huh? racism!!!!

What waz your thread about?
  • moor
    moor Members Posts: 115
    edited September 2010
    Ninjaholik wrote: »
    What waz your thread about?

Ladies rate my looks
  • Ninjaholik
    edited September 2010
    moor wrote: »
    Ladies rate my looks

oh well. no clue.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Dont let em smell fear on u. And the occasional witty remark... basically all u need
  • Ninjaholik
    edited September 2010
    There's an art to hollering at black chicks. You have to remember that black chicks for the most part don't have fathers this translates into a warped perception of what manhood is. So you have to be extremely confident, extremely assertive, so a willingness to walk away, you have to show zero tolerance for them and their ? . Because they'll test you man.

What's Your Style? The Six Traits Of The Alpha Male
    http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/05...he-alpha-male/

I thought to take a respite from the more heavier sociopolitical themes we've been discussing here in the forum, and return to another theme of mine, which is Game and human sociosexual dynamics.

In his groundbreaking memoir The Game, Neil Strauss recounts his very first meeting with Mystery, who almost singlehandedly revamped the modern day pickup scene with his keen insights into the psychology of the human mating dance. Mystery tells his students that there are a number of traits that all Alpha Males possess:

1. Alpha Males smile.

2. Alpha Males are well-groomed.

3. Alpha Males are the social center of the room.

4. Alpha Males have a sense of humor.

5. Alpha Males connect well with other people.

6. Alpha Males are confident.

I've personally found that where a lot of guys trip themselves up is in trying to gun for the more complex or complicated stuff about Game, and completely lose sight of simple things like that which Mystery outlined above. Think about it: EVERY Alpha Male does, to lesser or greater degrees, what the list outlines above. Don't believe me? Then go test it out for yourself: spend the next few weekends just being out and about, in parties, social gatherings, clubs, bars. Heck, you can even do this by going to church. Anywhere where there are groups of Men and Women interacting with one another. And you'll see what Mystery said above to be in full operation.

Most guys think that by being/acting hard that will get them Women. WRONG, LOL. Looking mean will mean that you'll be by yourself.

A lot of guys think that by playing he background they'll look cooler and thereby get Women. Wrong-they'll just be holding the wall up, like the vast majority of Men do at social gatherings.

A lot of guys think having a sense of humor and busting it up w/lots of smiles makes one look foolish. Wrongs the exact opposite.

Lots of cats think a lot of stuff that's just so flat-out wrong till it's not even funny. Then they wonder why, though they'll *never* say it outloud as to why they don't get laid.

All of the six items mentioned above are the basic, fundamental traits that all Alpha Males have. Again, don't take my word for it. Go and see for yourself.

Another major, major point Style made in his book in his first meeting with Mystery, was where Mystery laidout the importance of Peacock Theory. He said that most guys think that if they look average they'll be able to appeal to the widest possible number of Women-WRONG. You gotta specialize your look, if you want to succeed with Women.

Now, what I've found is that many guys get this all twisted-they think that, because Mystery wears outlandish hats and paints his nails black, that they have to do this, too. But that's simply not the case, and Mystery himself has said as much. What he's simply meaning is that if you're going to have a chance of attracting attention from a Woman you want, you have to standout in some way. You can't look like all the other cats-you have to do something that sets you apart somehow.

So, take a look at yourself-an honest look at yourself. In a full length mirror. Checkout your clothes, your hair style, etc. Now, go outside and take a look at all the guys around you. Take careful note of how they look. Do you blend in with them, or do you stand out?

When I buy clothes, or do pretty much anything for that matter, I am always mindful of the fact that my style is distinctive-personal and unique only to me. Nor is it something I do adjust because it all has a purpose, a meaning. My style is such that people know who it is simply on hearing about it alone that's Obsidian, or, Obsidian would do that, and so on.

So, what's your style? What is it about you that's distinctive, that sets you apart? Why do you wear the clothes you have on, what do they say? Same for your hair style, tats, piercings, jewelry, etc. How do they measure up against everyone else out there? Do they stand out-or do they blend in?

WHY should that Hot Mami stop to speak to YOU? Hmm? What makes you so different from all the other cats out there on the block?

Me? Well, I guess you could say that Im something of a Dandy-and it flows with what I like to call my cultural cross-dressing tendencies and experiences, if you will. What I mean by that is, I dabble in styles spanning many genres and periods-a bit of Victorian here, some Goth there, a dash of Metro over here, some thug there¦you get the idea. But all w/a Brotha's spin on it, you see. Like that. In fact just over the weekend I was looking into those frock coats gents used to wear back in the day online. Didn't really find what I wanted, so maybe I'll checkout a few of the local spots, and if that don't work, then I'll just have the thing custom made.

Anyway, taking the time to find what style best works for you is very, very important. Do a bit of research. Allow you imagination to roam free. Experiment! You never know what works until you try.

And u gotta do all this for yourself not for them, it makes a difference.
  • Ninjaholik
    edited September 2010
    I got advice for deiz.

Read books on magnetizm.

Dont just try, do self hypnotizm.

I learned somethin from Dr. Wayne Dyre'z Excuses Begone sun, he basically sez no matter how hard somethin iz sei its eazy. Sei it till it becomez eazy and u believe that it iz. It iz eazy to mac dymez.