New Track "Hit The Roof Ft Filth-E"

Options
Wake N Bake
Wake N Bake Members Posts: 59
edited February 2011 in Roc The Mic Audio
okay so this is a song me and the homie Loony Jacobs did with a dude out of Ohio named Filth-E.. he absolutely ripped the track and laid the groundworks for a truly bad ass song and im wondering if the rest of the world is as optimistic as i am about this one.. its some of our best work yet in most people opinions..

anyways let me know what you think..

www.reverbnation.com/deadbrokeent

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? that beat is filthy the message i realy realy like ur good sweety keep it simple just like u got it all them extra medaphors and all that most rappers do get old ur good baby keep doin this im lookin forward to hearing more yall did a real good job the production and everything ok whoever came in wit that "gota get paid i dont like him he sounds wierd his voice messed up the track the first man could ahve done this by himself and killed it naw hes talkin but his voice is not wasup*im typin this while im listening to it lol* i like the chorus the last man naw he need to go to he tryna sound to hard on this track for the message he need to go somewhere to he sound like he need to be on some straight gangsta cussin stuff naw im not feelin him all in all the message from the first man the chorus and the beat goes hard good job sweety ok one more thing the chorus was played a bit to much but other than that good!
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damn. First guy really killed it. I feel the energy. Most rappers are lazy and afraid to go all out in terms of energy. I think the 2nd verse would sound better without the reverb. I like when the beat drops off at 2:43.
  • Wake N Bake
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah i feel your pain on that ish.. worst part is thats the problem too so you called that ? perfectly.. thanks for the feedback though, everyone actually gave me ? i can work on.. even aquafina sayin i sound ? up is helpful.. i feel you on loony sometimes he should lose the grind in his voice, or atleast cut back.. anyways thanks for checkin this ? out, its rare that people actually give a ? anymore..
  • filthe
    filthe Members Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Look I hate to put you on blast but just to clear things up a bit, http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=844784 thats an open collab i did and its on my producers page for free download so anyone can jump on it. i didnt do it for anybody in general, its open to the public. it is a copy written track, you can be sued for selling it without a lease or exclusive rights. but its totally fine for people to rap over it and give it out on demos or show people on forums or post on myspace or w.e. it just CAN NOT be sold in any fashion. Im not sayin you are claiming i did this collab for you, but the post seemed kind of misleading and i just wanted it to be known. For more of my music check www.myspace.com/thederdyprince or www.soundclick.com/filthemuhfucka
  • Wake N Bake
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah i can see where you'd see that ? i guess, yes it is an open colab, and yeah its just promotional no worries dude, i know better than to ? with not paying people when they put in work (and deserve it).. And trust me if i was actually selling albums with this song on it you'd be one of the first two people i paid for the rights to release this ? .. sorry if i mislead anybody , and trust me Filth-E i got nothing but respect for you and your homies work.