New heat out of Arizona Rico Swavaa

Options
J-weis
J-weis Members Posts: 2
edited August 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
This is my boy Rico Swavaa. check him out, he is building a nice buzz in the arizona rap scene.

www.myspace.com/ricoswavaa

youtube.com/mrricoswavaa

zonarado collabo cd. http://www.sendspace.com/folder/pp6f23

I need your ears not your money. vol. 1 http://WWW.sendspace.com/folder/1cx9k9

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    first track....ummm i dont know i gota listen to more he's just talkin it sounds ok i dont realy like it naw im good hes tryna sound to hard then he starts rappin the beat sounds likes too advnce for him or somethin i dont know i dont like his voice on this one im goin to the next trak he dont need yo sound all crazy like that he has like one of them jerkin boys or somethin voices and it sounds like hes tryna sound gangsta ok the second track is coo i can digg it umm it sounds like he needs to calm down a lil bit its like his enrgy is overy powerin his flow or the track he sounds like if he was toung twistin he would sound hard he doesnt have many punchlines he sounds like hes tryna sound waaaaaaay hard but if u realy listen he dont realy got that many punchlines the chorus on the second one sounds nice it could have been a lil better ok arizona track is coo im sorry i cant get over this boys voice he could have came in much horder on the arizona im sorry im so distracted by how hard his voice is but he isnt comein realy hard like that yea i like that arizona track but i dont like how hes comin on it the chorus or hook its coo....thers too many tracks for me to listen to ok well all in all umm inthink if he just works on harder punchlines cause his voice is hard he would be very very good also i think he needs like more complicated or hard beat he has one of them voices lil i cant stretch this far enough that its like he needs to be on those hard complicated beats comin real hard maybe if he has a tiny bit more medaphores all in all he's coo nuttin special to me