How come men cant look like this?

KinkyCurls
KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Weight Room
tumblr_l6nurcVhWc1qbfgubo1_500.jpg

huh? why are men allowing themselves to get bellies by the time they are 20? why cant all men look like that?

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Well hello...he's very very nice looking and I don't like long hair like that.

Step your gut game up guys.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    This thread is ? .
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Is that Muz? ? ass ? .

And I look like that now just + 10 lbs of body hair.
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited August 2010
    I don't like pretty looking boys... I like guys who look like they have something wrong with them or guys that aren't as cute. Plus I go off of personality more than anything.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    For the same reason women look like this, it's genetics.

precious-movie-review_161209112406.jpg
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Jen&juice wrote: »
    I don't like pretty looking boys... I like guys who look like they have something wrong with them or guys that aren't as cute. Plus I go off of personality more than anything.

Down Syndrome cats must make you drip...
  • KinkyCurls
    edited August 2010
    Is that Muz? ? ass ? .

And I look like that now just + 10 lbs of body hair.

I like men with long hair black men in particular look better with dreads and long hairstyles than low cut hairstyles/waves

tumblr_l6spgeZXGq1qbvfejo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_l6v2v9mOMG1qbwlufo1_500.jpg
    >
    360Waves2.jpg

^^^
    That looks ? , and too feminine. long hair makes a man look more masculine in alot of cases, and makes you seem smarter.
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    For the same exact reason that most women who have a kid and keep their baby weight and think its cute or say its hard to lose...you muthafuckas just lazy...check Halle Berry, Lala, and Christina Milian...its not hard to lose, you have to have a correct/goal oriented mindset to lose. Now close this ? /stuck up ass thread.
    Your Welcome.

P.S. I do have a 6-pack, and I'm not talking about beer or soft drink either...I actually enjoy working out and eating healthy.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited August 2010
    For the same exact reason that most women who have a kid and keep their baby weight and think its cute or say its hard to lose...you muthafuckas just lazy...check Halle Berry, Lala, and Christina Milian...its not hard to lose, you have to have a correct/goal oriented mindset to lose. Now close this ? /stuck up ass thread.
    Your Welcome.

P.S. I do have a 6-pack, and I'm not talking about beer or soft drink either...I actually enjoy working out and eating healthy.

yeah but it is waaay easier for men to stay in shape than women. none of you fools in this forum have bodies that resemble this. how can you expect a woman to drool over you. step your game up!
    menforDat.jpg
    I have never messed with a guy who didnt have a six pack. i am just angry because all these men are getting these beer bellies. you guys are MEN muscles come natually to you guys.
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    yeah but it is waaay easier for men to stay in shape than women. none of you fools in this forum have bodies that resemble this. how can you expect a woman to drool over you. step your game up!

I have never messed with a guy who didnt have a six pack. i am just angry because all these men are getting these beer bellies. you guys are MEN muscles come natually to you guys.

Thats not true, men just have a better drive to want to stay in shape than women...thats why when you go to a gym its a ratio of about 20 men to 1 woman. I don't need women to drool over me, my fiance (who also likes to workout...go figure...), does that enough. I know plenty of chicks that stay in shape and keep the weight off with ease. Maybe you should step your game up and come up with a workout plan for all the fat guys U know as oppose to chastising them fat ? or quit hanging where the fat people hang and maybe they won't get on your nerves so much. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem, but if you can't come up with anything better to say, go eat a Snickers and post again later...Peace.
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited August 2010
    the same reason women cant look like a fine ?
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Some women don't like muscular or lean guys. I know a female who will pick Fat Joe over Reggie Bush. It's all about conditioning, imo.
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2010
    i cant speak for the other dudes on this site but im a pretty solid 218 lbs. in this bish.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i do

• dapper
    dapper Members Posts: 18
    edited August 2010
    Apparently where you live the majority of men walk around looking as if they are at the end of their 2nd Trimester. There are plenty of men that care enough about themselves to stay fit. The real problem is women walking around thinking they are phat and not fat.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Jen&juice wrote: »
    *DeAD*
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    Thats not true, men just have a better drive to want to stay in shape than women...thats why when you go to a gym its a ratio of about 20 men to 1 woman. I don't need women to drool over me, my fiance (who also likes to workout...go figure...), does that enough. I know plenty of chicks that stay in shape and keep the weight off with ease. Maybe you should step your game up and come up with a workout plan for all the fat guys U know as oppose to chastising them fat ? or quit hanging where the fat people hang and maybe they won't get on your nerves so much. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem, but if you can't come up with anything better to say, go eat a Snickers and post again later...Peace.

lol. THAT's SO F*%KING TRUE. i went to the gym thursday, and i was THE ONLY WOMAN THERE. . . . . . . . . .

tumblr_l6spgeZXGq1qbvfejo1_400.jpg

he must go to morehouse, i know that campus all too well.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I agree that there are wayyyy more men in the gym than women. Probably cause all the women are sitting home with the kids.

It definitely takes dedication and good planning to get in the gym when you have kids.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    KinkyCurls wrote: »

by "messed with" you mean fucced? btw six paccs like the one you posted in this post don't come "naturally."
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    He has nice teeth and lips.

As far as my ideal frame of a guy..I like leaner guys, not really in to the muscular types. Athletic but not big and brolic. My bf is tall and lanky but not too scawny, that is my type.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Me>>>>>>>>>Him
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    YES THEY DO....

I think those are them Bar Tendaz....
    Here's their routine...
    What they have accomplished is Amazazing and all... But when they gloat like the way they do in the beginning, it just makes you feel kinda... awkward don't it?

notice they even had a heffty dude doing it, but he wasn't as lean.... Must be genetics there!

nah u dont get body fat % that low unless you on some supplements and doin some super intense workouts.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010