So yall think overall j.cole better than drake ? yourself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Face Off Forum
I mean j.cole got a lil flow on him, but come on drake over shadowing this dude by far can lie bout that!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Shock post....
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dude... Drake sucks ass.

J.Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dude... Drake sucks ass.

J.cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> drake

come on man so millions of his fans just dont kno nun bout rap is what u saying bruh????????
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • ChiefyB
    ChiefyB Members Posts: 116
    edited August 2010
    Options

nickcagebirdhead.jpg
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I mean jay z like treat drake like he is on roc nation instead of worrying about j.cole
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    Options
    come on man so millions of his fans just dont kno nun bout rap is what u saying bruh????????

Your a joke.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Pretty much... The majority of Drake's fans don't know ? about hip hop. Let's be real... Drake ain't ? with J.Cole lyrically. Drake is only what's hot right now... He won't last long in the game. As for J.Cole I can see him being around a long time.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *... grabs knife ..*

welp .. i didn't want to go to work tomorrow, anyways ..
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    agreed, i ? with drake. and j cole is the most boring thing since a ? coma!!

and i challenge each and everyone of you muthafuckas to challenge my hip hop knowledge.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the majority of drake fans are dumb broads claimin he's their baby daddy and "oh so fine" n/h
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like Drake's music but J Cole is the better emcee.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I co-sign the thread off the strength that Drake is better overall due to song making ability, appeal and that he has an established piece of work out already. But I do like Cole more. We'll see when the album drops.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    your a joke.

dog get outta here with this ? man i dont feel like arguing with yo hoe ass ok!!!!!!!!!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry, i'm not into jazz hands and rap n b music. Drake has got to be the most redundant rapper out right, same tired and played out rhyme schemes over those r and b beats. Ryan Leslie sings on harder beats than Drake for ? sakes.
  • babybugz
    babybugz Members Posts: 53
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm a girl and I'm picking J.Cole lol , Drake I feel will have the most hits and more appeal because of image even though I think he boring as hell but catchy records though. J. Cole is just the better overall rapper. I look at Drake like a new diddy.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's a toss up. They're pretty much equal.
  • Father Figure
    Father Figure Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My money's on J. Cole.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drake only has one flow, one singing style and one type of punchline to the point its a joke.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Chalee_Boi wrote: »
    J.Cole rap like this:" I be that ? on top...that other ? hate...these ? tryna snatch food off...this lightskin ? plate. But a ? knows in his soul...that one day he will be the top ? . Goin deep in ya hoe she beggin me to stop ? ."

Drake rap like this: "My heart broken and it gets older...its frozen but grows colder. So many different women want me but I steadily thinkin bout how to get to this moneeeeeeey. And weezy told me to do me, but I don't want any part these groupies"

You forgot to say "im from the ville" for Cole and forgot to use Drakes repetitive ass set up " they say it's a hard being famous, Ron Jeremy"
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drake should stick to makin r&b, his rhymes suck ? .
    J. Cole >>>>
    but i understand most of you girls will disagree
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I co-sign the thread off the strength that Drake is better overall due to song making ability, appeal and that he has an established piece of work out already. But I do like Cole more. We'll see when the album drops.

? can't say that
    they'd rather tell the ? to ? his self
    or that they're hair is a bird
    muhfuckas can't state why or why not they agree or disagree with this ?
    like j.cole is better just cuz he is
    or drake is worst just cuz he is
    when it all boils down drake is an ENTIRE package
    not just a bunch of lyrics rolled into a boring ass grey ball
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? can't say that
    they'd rather tell the ? to ? his self
    or that they're hair is a bird
    muhfuckas can't state why or why not they agree or disagree with this ?
    like j.cole is better just cuz he is
    or drake is worst just cuz he is
    when it all boils down drake is an ENTIRE package
    not just a bunch of lyrics rolled into a boring ass grey ball

I think you are being a little presumptious my dude, we haven't even heard Coles album yet and don't give me that package nonsense. Just because you can't box Coles style in a cookie cutter package like you can Drake, doesn't make him less of an artist. I think people should wait till they hear his album, he himself has said that his album is diverse and he isn't a backpack rapper.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I think you are being a little presumptious my dude, we haven't even heard Coles album yet and don't give me that package nonsense. Just because you can't box Coles style in a cookie cutter package like you can Drake, doesn't make him less of an artist. I think people should wait till they hear his album, he himself has said that his album is diverse and he isn't a backpack rapper.

"He's just a spitter, like Saigon and Cassidy." There, that was easy.

When you're an ? like most hip hop fans, you can box up any rapper. Lol @ the notion of Cole not being able to be considered backpack just because he said so. ? you call every decent rapper you don't like backpack and dissmiss them.

Drake is officially underrated on the IC though, yall off the wall stupid with some of these statements.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    To be completely honest, down here in new orleans all people were talking about was drake like 3 months ago...
    After he dropped his album, i haven't heard his name once...his shine is done.