So yall think overall j.cole better than drake ? yourself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    LOL at Joell Ortiz being better, ? can't make songs to save his life.
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at joell ortiz being better, ? can't make songs to save his life.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Drake aka Teddy Graham good at writing songs, J. COLE much better at being defined as a hip hop artist or rapper so that makes him better

Drake=POPSTAR
    J. COLE= rap star
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited August 2010
    CMac wrote: »
    I shouldn't even be surprised when ? say Drake is better then Cole, we live in a era of Hip-Hop music where buzz and the media tells people how good an artist is. ? turn on the radio and all they hear is Drake.

It's the real Hip-Hop heads who will go outside the media and the buzz and actually listen to an artist for the quality of music.
    LMAO get this ? outta here
    he talks nonsense people born into wealth have nothing significant to say

yea money eliminates problems from ones life
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Wait till J. Cole gets as much attention as Drake....then we'll see how these threads turn out lol ? gonna straight disown him
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    CMac wrote: »
    I shouldn't even be surprised when ? say Drake is better then Cole, we live in a era of Hip-Hop music where buzz and the media tells people how good an artist is. ? turn on the radio and all they hear is Drake.

It's the real Hip-Hop heads who will go outside the media and the buzz and actually listen to an artist for the quality of music.

No we live in an era where ? like you are afraid to have an opinion of your own. J Cole is the "safe" choice on a hiphop forum because he is what you chumps lke to call "real" hiphop. I listen to all kinds of hiphop and I still think J Cole is BORING and lacks any kind of charisma in his delivery. Drake CAN rap and he's entertaining. Plus Drake can hop on a track with anybody and add something to it........

Currently J Cole is just a dude who can rhyme, he's not yet an entertaining emcee that MOST ppl outside of Slaughterhouse fans would wanna listen to.
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    No we live in an era where ? like you are afraid to have an opinion of your own. J Cole is the "safe" choice on a hiphop forum because he is what you chumps lke to call "real" hiphop. I listen to all kinds of hiphop and I still think J Cole is BORING and lacks any kind of charisma in his delivery. Drake CAN rap and he's entertaining. Plus Drake can hop on a track with anybody and add something to it........

Currently J Cole is just a dude who can rhyme, he's not yet an entertaining emcee that MOST ppl outside of Slaughterhouse fans would wanna listen to.

its funny because I think Drake is boring and he ruins tracks not make them better but hey that is just my own opinion.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    its funny because i think drake is boring and he ruins tracks not make them better but hey that is just my own opinion.

u trippin dude just mad cuz j.cole cant get featured like that..lol
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    its funny because I think Drake is boring and he ruins tracks not make them better but hey that is just my own opinion.

Your far from the only one that feels that way
  • maximus preme
    edited August 2010

i actually prefer J. Cole when no one else but him is on the track so i'm far from mad, more like glad.
  • BostonDro
    edited August 2010

It's too hard to take you seriously with that top 10 you have listed in your sig
  • HAMBURGERRRS
    HAMBURGERRRS Members Posts: 18
    edited August 2010
    J Cole is the future.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    bostondro wrote: »
    it's too hard to take you seriously with that top 10 you have listed in your sig

y the ? u came in here then ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StillDreaming
    edited August 2010

Congatulations on ur opinion sir
  • BostonDro
    edited August 2010
    y the ? u came in here then ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your anger just proves your ignorance. I came in to see where people stand on these two. These are two different type of artist. I don't see why people choose to compare them with one another. One is popish while the other is more of a head grounded humble type. Your top ten shows that you are young and like the popish type artist, thats why it's hard to take you seriously. Nothing wrong with that but you are obviously bias and have no interest in the other type of artist.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    joe budden & royce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ortiz

ortiz>>>>>>>>>buddens/royce
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    your anger just proves your ignorance. I came in to see where people stand on these two. These are two different type of artist. I don't see why people choose to compare them with one another. One is popish while the other is more of a head grounded humble type. Your top ten shows that you are young and like the popish type artist, thats why it's hard to take you seriously. Nothing wrong with that but you are obviously bias and have no interest in the other type of artist.

dang bruh just playing with yo ass man... Y would i be mad at u like that... Dawg thats yo opinion bruh real talk
  • maximus preme
    edited August 2010
    Congatulations on ur opinion sir

yep and I got it out in less words than yours without trying to make it look as fact. So I guess I win. Where's my prize?
  • BostonDro
    edited August 2010
    dang bruh just playing with yo ass man... Y would i be mad at u like that... Dawg thats yo opinion bruh real talk

I'm actually shocked by this reply from you. I thought you were gonna come back with some Gee or the Gee wanna be MrJ type reply. I got a lil more respect for you now.
  • StillDreaming
    edited August 2010
    yep and I got it out in less words than yours without trying to make it look as fact. So I guess I win. Where's my prize?

Congrats...........
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    i'm actually shocked by this reply from you. I thought you were gonna come back with some gee or the gee wanna be mrj type reply. I got a lil more respect for you now.

man being 100 % bruh i mean at the end of the day they both worth arguig over im just glad we can have a deabte on sum new good rappers that is real talented unlike wacka and ? lik oj
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Imma go with drake on this one. Why so many hate for drake up in here mane...ya'll act like the ? is soulja boy or somethin. drake is pretty damn nice. i took some time listenin to his ? the other day and I was vibing to that ? . some of his music u can really relate too, just as j.cole.

I need to listen to more material from j.cole. he hasnt sparked my interest just yet and that "who dat" single is not a banger. actually that song is just now pickin up my ears and that ? been out how long? but i dont knock ol boy. he does have potential so imma buckle myself down to hear some of his other ? but to conclude, drake got my attention more than j.cole at this moment.

I see drake to j.cole is like jay-z to nas. we all know who is the better lyrist but wonder why the other guy gets all the shine?
  • brandon-j
    brandon-j Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    J. Cole go harder than drake. Drake for the ladies we all know that. Drake suppose to be your girls favorite rapper not yours.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited August 2010
    brandon-j wrote: »
    J. Cole go harder than drake. Drake for the ladies we all know that. Drake suppose to be your girls favorite rapper not yours.

Thats your opinion partner stop forcing it on others,also I think Drake can crush J.cole with lyrical dexterity and content ,but Thank me later did not prove that.Drake has some time to fix this first by dropping the collab with Lil wayne this way he can show his more
    Hiphop side and leave the Rnb element on a low key.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Thats your opinion partner stop forcing it on others,also I think Drake can crush J.cole with lyrical dexterity and content ,but Thank me later did not prove that.Drake has some time to fix this first by dropping the collab with Lil wayne this way he can show his more
    Hiphop side and leave the Rnb element on a low key.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!