Ayo can someone please explain to me why the devil was made.

MrJR
MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
i just want to know and this aint no rant or anything i just want to know if it was ever explained.And what happen to DoUWant2Go2Heaven is he in hell or something?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    ? don't you got the upcoming season to be trainin for. Them Pistons ain't gone win ? if you're on here talkin all day.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ? don't you got the upcoming season to be trainin for. Them Pistons ain't gone win ? if you're on here talkin all day.

? ? them pistons im going out with a injury anyway lmao more vacation for me
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'm still in the land of the living my brother. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ! But to answer your question only ? would know that answer. But when ? created the angels He created them perfect and good. He created them to minister unto Him, to glorify Him, and to worship Him. E also gave them free will so that they would choose to love ? freely. He gave us the same choice as well. And just like the angels that rebelled, mankind has also rebelled. But give glory to the Father that He provided us with a redeemer! Jesus Christ is our only hope my friend. Do u know Him?
  • kids in america_
    kids in america_ Members Posts: 213
    edited August 2010
    'The devil' does not exist.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'm still in the land of the living my brother. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ! But to answer your question only ? would know that answer. But when ? created the angels He created them perfect and good. He created them to minister unto Him, to glorify Him, and to worship Him. E also gave them free will so that they would choose to love ? freely. He gave us the same choice as well. And just like the angels that rebelled, mankind has also rebelled. But give glory to the Father that He provided us with a redeemer! Jesus Christ is our only hope my friend. Do u know Him?

define perfection. how can you call someone who turns on you and tries to over throw you perfect?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    In what sense? Esoterically, allegorically, metaphorically, literally?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    In what sense? Esoterically, allegorically, metaphorically, literally?

Can't you ever just give a simple answer? Always have to come in and make ask a question that involves thought.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Can't you ever just give a simple answer? Always have to come in and make ask a question that involves thought.

I tried, I really did try to just give a simple quaint answer, but my fingers refused to type it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Satan created himself to be this "devil" through pride. ? didn't create the "devil".
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    To quote south park; "Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes..."
    MrJR wrote: »
    ....And what happen to DoUWant2Go2Heaven is he in hell or something?
    If there was a hell, he'd have already renovated the place.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    To show what happens when you let the weaker part of yourself rule.

When you are ruled by ? , emotion, greed, anger, impatience you become a train wreck.

When you RULE by intelligence, patience, temperance, and discipline you become a sight to behold.