DNA tests reveal ? 's Jewish and African roots

Options

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    U mad? Obviously.

Why don't you cause a world war and a holocaust over it, ? boy?

LOL!!! <~~~ I even capitalized it to put emphasis on how hard I'm laughing out loud!
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    if you go back far enough, everyone's african

nah but we're talking grandparents
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    True but how did they get any of that without a body......................

He skeeted on Mussolini's back.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA There's NOTHING black about that devil!!! ROFL at all these closet ? 's trying to direct the blame away fro mthem. This article is straight up loony!! XD I needed a good laugh, thanks. omfg, ? is black now bahahahaha

it said berbers and not black africans.

relax
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    memphis wrote: »

In research for the Flemish-language magazine Knack, journalist Jean-Paul Mulders traced ? 's living relatives in the Fuhrer's native Austria, as well as the United States.

Word.

? has relatives in the United States?

s-MARIJUANA-large300.jpg
  • CBR1000RR
    CBR1000RR Members Posts: 492
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i always knew ? was a ? .
  • Chike
    edited August 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    it said berbers and not black africans.

relax

Tell that to Ktulu. lol He thinks ? could have been the leader of the Black Panthers or something now.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Most Berbers are black, brown and tan in complexion. ? comes from a haplogroup that includes all of that but due to Germanic, Slavic and Mongoloid invasions he lost most of his melanin & more than likely contained the neanderthal gene. that was the fate of those who stayed in Europa as it changed to Europe.

@Prime Minister

Of course ? has relatives in the U.S. This country is a bastion for German power in the west with German Americans making up America's largest single ethnic group. The ? American party used to be right here on woodward and they shipped many German-Austrian ? 's over here to start the 4th ? (Operation Paperclip) which coincided with the Cold War. Since the days of the Hessian Troops in the Revolutionary War on up to General-President Eisenhower and today, Germans have had a strong stake in the United States of America.
  • And Step
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I got me a Sean John 2 piece linen with a Berber jacket. It was hot.
  • And Step
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Most Berbers are black, brown and tan in complexion. ? comes from a haplogroup that includes all of that but due to Germanic, Slavic and Mongoloid invasions he lost most of his melanin & more than likely contained the neanderthal gene. that was the fate of those who stayed in Europa as it changed to Europe.

@Prime Minister

Of course ? has relatives in the U.S. This country is a bastion for German power in the west with German Americans making up America's largest single ethnic group. The ? American party used to be right here on woodward and they shipped many German-Austrian ? 's over here to start the 4th ? (Operation Paperclip) which coincided with the Cold War. Since the days of the Hessian Troops in the Revolutionary War on up to General-President Eisenhower and today, Germans have had a strong stake in the United States of America.

good drop, bro.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Most Berbers are black, brown and tan in complexion.

Google image search must be part of a white supremacist conspiracy then, because 9 out of 10 of the people that show up there are not black at all.

Anyway, ? was black, this matter is settled. Blacks are now responsible for the worst atrocities of the 20th century and will probably continue their streak of horrible violence now that the US president is half ? .
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Google image search must be part of a white supremacist conspiracy then, because 9 out of 10 of the people that show up there are not black at all.

I did the search and I seen some, so Google is not trying to hide them. You even posted some Berber Tauregs (Blackamoors numbering over 5 Million in the Sahara & Sahel) yourself to prove a point in a thread in G&S about a month ago, so you know it's true.

Anyway, ? was a product of white supremacy and was pale himself of German ethnicity and Austrian & German Nationality.
  • Chike
    edited August 2010
    Options

Anyway, ? was black, this matter is settled. Blacks are now responsible for the worst atrocities of the 20th century and will probably continue their streak of horrible violence now that the US president is half ? .

TROLLING.jpg

Options
    The ? American party used to be right here on woodward and they shipped many German-Austrian ? 's over here to start the 4th ? (Operation Paperclip) which coincided with the Cold War.
    you cannot start a "Fourth ? " in the US given the nature of such things. come on, don't get so wrapped up in demanding to use the term.

also, ? 's relatives are probably unrelated to the scientists you're talking about
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @janklow

you cannot start a "Fourth ? " in the US given the nature of such things. come on, don't get so wrapped up in demanding to use the term.

also, ? 's relatives are probably unrelated to the scientists you're talking about

Many remnants of the 3rd ? went west to reunite with their kindred & continue the fight against the Soviets which is known as the cold war. This is why the operation spans 1945–1991 & the war spans from 47-91. It was the 4th ? . Even in that last year of Soviet power, German American General Norman Schwarzkopf was on to the next thing.......Iraq.

The United States has always flexed it's German might. So this was the perfect place for the 4th ? along with major satellites in Latin America.

Frederick Augustus Conrad Muhlenberg was the first speaker of the House of Representatives while his brother, John Peter Gabriel Muhlenberg was a general during the Continental Army's Revolutionary War (there were Germans on both sides just like the English.) The Astor family was possibly the first millionaire dynasty in these lands, which was followed by the Rockefeller Family who still hold a major sway over domestic and foreign policy while both are German in origin. Many aspects of mainstream America have German roots, see Anheuser-Busch and all of the American actors of German descent.

And we don't even want to get into the impact that Germans had and still have on American Agriculture and Agribusiness before and after the 3rd ? .

Even the English American Polymath Benjamin Franklin stated, "America cultivates best what Germany brought forth."

Germans just don't brag. They assimilated into the background and let their English cousins create the dominating culture because they never had "official colonies," but have been here consistently since day one.

I say that to say this, the U.S. was the perfect low key grounds for the 4th ? , and they did it in action. Our largest and most profitable state is under the ruler-ship of the Austrian Oak. Why? Because America is a bastion of German power. As far as Hitlers relatives, I know not what they do, but I can see why they chose to live here.
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Janklow I should further add that Britain is directly under the ruler-ship of the German Royal House of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha, who changed that "official" name during WWI under George V to appear more "English." Furthermore, everyone who knows foreign policy knows that the U.S. & Britain maintain a special relationship & fought on the same side during WWII, but it was quite clear that behind closed doors the U.S., Britain & Germany had most of the same interests.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damn, no wonder musicology is such a hateful and ignorant brute. He's a ? ? . I knew it all along.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Many remnants of the 3rd ? went west to reunite with their kindred & continue the fight against the Soviets which is known as the cold war. This is why the operation spans 1945–1991 & the war spans from 47-91. It was the 4th ? .
    again, the problem with this concept is that the Reichs are a series of German empires (or "empires," if you like) based in, for lack of a better term, Germany. the fact that Germans of whatever ilk immigrated to the United States does not transform the US into the Fourth ? somehow in 1945. the German ? concept is about Germany, not about fighting Soviets; it should neither start or end because of some Cold War timeline.
    The United States has always flexed it's German might. So this was the perfect place for the 4th ? along with major satellites in Latin America.
    no, the US has always flexed its American might, and this has happened to include people of German descent. it is not and has never been some kind of "Germany East." giving me a list of important people of German descent is, to say the least, irrelevant. if i list a batch of English or Welsh or Scottish figures in American history, can i call the US "the British Empire Junior?"
    I say that to say this, the U.S. was the perfect low key grounds for the 4th ? , and they did it in action. Our largest and most profitable state is under the ruler-ship of the Austrian Oak. Why? Because America is a bastion of German power.
    honestly, the funniest thing about this is that you're presenting the US as a German-dominated, German-run German nation that has, oddly enough, fought Germany in two massive world wars. we sure know how to side with the ? ! oh wait...
    Furthermore, everyone who knows foreign policy knows that the U.S. & Britain maintain a special relationship & fought on the same side during WWII, but it was quite clear that behind closed doors the U.S., Britain & Germany had most of the same interests.
    given the nature of the war, this is frankly a ridiculous claim.
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @janklow

again, the problem with this concept is that the Reichs are a series of German empires (or "empires," if you like) based in, for lack of a better term, Germany. the fact that Germans of whatever ilk immigrated to the United States does not transform the US into the Fourth ? somehow in 1945. the German ? concept is about Germany, not about fighting Soviets; it should neither start or end because of some Cold War timeline.

the 4th ? was about Germany but it was based over here for obvious reasons. They continued ? 's work and moved to rebuild Germany with the U.S. initiated Marshall Plan.

no, the US has always flexed its American might, and this has happened to include people of German descent. it is not and has never been some kind of "Germany East." giving me a list of important people of German descent is, to say the least, irrelevant. if i list a batch of English or Welsh or Scottish figures in American history, can i call the US "the British Empire Junior?"

Of course. The U.S. has always been Britain Junior. Moreover, the German House of Hanover then the German House of Saxe Coburg and Gotha have ruled Britain since 1714 A.D. and the British people are their subjects. As was stated before, the relationship between Britain & the U.S. is special.

honestly, the funniest thing about this is that you're presenting the US as a German-dominated, German-run German nation that has, oddly enough, fought Germany in two massive world wars. we sure know how to side with the ? ! oh wait...

The people that were killed were collateral damage and cannon fodder, but behind the scenes, the U.S., Britain and Germany have always been on the same side in the most powerful of circles.

given the nature of the war, this is frankly a ridiculous claim.

No it is not.
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is the bottom line

The First ? -Holy Roman Empire, successor confederations & Austrian Empire
    (962-1871)

The Second ? -German Empire This Empire was led by the House of Hohenzollern who are cousins to the Royalty of Britain.
    (1871-1918)

The Third ? -Weimer Republic & ? Germany
    (1918-1945)

The Fourth ? -Allied Occupied Germany & Operation Paperclip
    (1945-1990)

The Fifth ? -Federal Republic of Germany
    (1990-Present)

This current Republic is one of the top eight countries in the world and a world leader in all of the most important categories. Even though war torn for most of the 20th century; Germany was able to quickly rise above this in less than 10 years of reunification because everything was orchestrated from the start. The Chancellor of Germany’s Angela Merkal has been accused of being ? ’s daughter. She is similar to ? in looks, but this can only be proven with a DNA test, which I doubt will ever happen.

Remember, we don’t know for a fact if ? died in 1945 or not.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Come to think of it we were all African at some point. Even Ktulu gotta have some African in him since so many ? ran through his mom.
  • janklow
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the 4th ? was about Germany but it was based over here for obvious reasons. They continued ? 's work and moved to rebuild Germany with the U.S. initiated Marshall Plan.
    then it wouldn't be a ? . your "bottom line" has a Fifth ? starting with the "Federal Republic of Germany," which hardly addresses the ridiculousness of "basing the ? over here," and you're still not explaining what the basis for it would even be. saying everyone works behind the scenes is not an explanation.

and continued ? 's work? seriously? are you even aware of what his avowed goals were? or am i going to hear some "secret goals of ? " conspiracy ? ?
    Of course. The U.S. has always been Britain Junior. Moreover, the German House of Hanover then the German House of Saxe Coburg and Gotha have ruled Britain since 1714 A.D. and the British people are their subjects. As was stated before, the relationship between Britain & the U.S. is special.
    although i have this theory that the monarchy you mentioned doesn't actually rule Britain.
    The people that were killed were collateral damage and cannon fodder, but behind the scenes, the U.S., Britain and Germany have always been on the same side in the most powerful of circles.
    completely bogus answer when you don't even begin to explain what the hell that means. obviously it makes total sense for Britain and Germany to wipe out a generation of each other's men because... wait... that's right... there's no explanation.

one of these days you're going to have to understand that you can come from a country to another country without your ethnic background meaning you work for that country FOREVER.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @Janklow

then it wouldn't be a ? .

Yes it was a ? , based in the United States with satellites in Latin America, West Germany & West Berlin with cooperation from the British & French.

your "bottom line" has a Fifth ? starting with the "Federal Republic of Germany,"

It’s true. After the Cold War and the reunification of Germany, the 5th ? was started and allied troops, now known as NATO, finally pulled out.

which hardly addresses the ridiculousness of "basing the ? over here,"

It does address that. The first three ? 's were based in Germany; the fourth was here while the fifth & current one is back in Germany now that the Soviets have been neutralized from further “formal expansion” & Germany is back to German Empire era all around stability.

and you're still not explaining what the basis for it would even be. saying everyone works behind the scenes is not an explanation.

Many goals were accomplished by orchestrating this complex scheme.

1. The further development of the U.S. Military Industrial Complex

2. Massive Profits for the Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany rooted Financial House of Rothschild in the funding for massive Wars.

3. Massive Profits for the Essene, Germany War Machine manufacturing Krupp Family, who personally backed the Nazis.

4. Developemt of the U.S. Intellegince Commnity through G2 Army, OSS & later, the CIA. Reinhard Gehlen was a ? General who became the Head of West German Intellegince by U.S. decree, who therefore went on to fund his massive Gehlen Organization, which employed numerous covert Nazis for many years as a bulwark against the Soviets & East German Communists. It is clear that the U.S. was calling the shots from D.C. in West Germany.

5. Provided Wall Street business opportunities to the U.S.’ Bush Family through the Thyssen Family, another manufacturing supporter of the ? ’s.

6. Denied the USSR much German Scientific, Mathematical & Innovative capability.

7. Sent Zionism into its second phase of action in regards to official recognition.

and continued ? 's work? seriously? are you even aware of what his avowed goals were? or am i going to hear some "secret goals of ? " conspiracy ? ?

Yes, the United States continued where ? left off through OP and the Allied Occupation. All of those other questions are irrelevant.

although i have this theory that the monarchy you mentioned doesn't actually rule Britain.

And this theory can be easily disputed.

completely bogus answer when you don't even begin to explain what the hell that means. obviously it makes total sense for Britain and Germany to wipe out a generation of each other's men because... wait... that's right... there's no explanation.

It’s not bogus and yes it does make total sense. War is profitable and the common man is easily sacrificable in the grand scheme up things. WWI & II helped set the stage for the United Nations, a successful modern Western Europe and Greater Union.

one of these days you're going to have to understand that you can come from a country to another country without your ethnic background meaning you work for that country FOREVER.

With the United States this is not true. When the United Kingdom moves, we move, and at the top of the pecking order is German Royalty orchestrating it all with Pawns at various levels of the game, simple as that.
  • janklow
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes it was a ? , based in the United States with satellites in Latin America, West Germany & West Berlin with cooperation from the British & French.
    well, i'm saying it's not a "Fourth ? " because it wasn't. but why would it be a ? if it's not based in Germany, since the term ? has specific meaning related to a GERMAN nation? it wouldn't.
    It’s true.
    it's not. but we'll come back to this...
    It does address that. The first three ? 's were based in Germany; the fourth was here while the fifth & current one is back in Germany now that the Soviets have been neutralized from further “formal expansion” & Germany is back to German Empire era all around stability.
    let me re-state. saying "it was based over here" does not address that it's ridiculous to say a ? was based over here. it's simply a statement. and again, you seem to think the concept of the ? is based around whether or not the USSR could expand. yet are the Reichs prior to the Third based around this? doubtful.
    2. Massive Profits for the Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany rooted Financial House of Rothschild in the funding for massive Wars.
    so basically this is all going to become another anti-Jewish conspiracy theory?
    Yes, the United States continued where ? left off through OP and the Allied Occupation. All of those other questions are irrelevant.
    the United States continued to seize Russian territory for purposes of using it for farmland and executing Jews? THESE ARE ? 'S AVOWED GOALS.
    And this theory can be easily disputed.
    ...this is usually where you'd continue.
    With the United States this is not true. When the United Kingdom moves, we move, and at the top of the pecking order is German Royalty orchestrating it all with Pawns at various levels of the game, simple as that.
    alright, let's look at this issue (which i said we'd come back to) in a couple of different ways.

01. if German royalty is orchestrating all this, then why is there even a distinction between Reichs? think about it: your contention has been for a vast conspiracy directed by German royalty dating back some random amount of time. so if they've been in control the entire time, what's the purpose of trying to distinguish between a Third ? and a Fourth ? and a Fifth ? ? or a Second ? ? according to you, there's been continual government by the same people, right?

02. ultimately, the simplest explanation makes the most sense. sorry, but that's the deal. this ridiculous, convoluted explanation of some Jewish-monarchy plot doesn't meet that standard.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @Janklow

well, i'm saying it's not a "Fourth ? " because it wasn't. but why would it be a ? if it's not based in Germany, since the term ? has specific meaning related to a GERMAN nation? it wouldn't.

Ahh but it was. Allied Occupied Germany was specifically called Deutsches ? , and lasted from 1945-1990. However, the United States dominated this entire period through what was known at the time as “West Germany” and “West Berlin,” all the while supporting these activities internationally through Operation Paperclip, which was based over here and in Latin America.

The U.S even set up West Germany’s infrastructure, intelligence apparatus, kept strong troop levels and when the Cold War was over, Communist East Germany and East Berlin joined the West and not the other way around. So, I repeat, the 4th ? was the Cold War United States.

let me re-state. saying "it was based over here" does not address that it's ridiculous to say a ? was based over here. it's simply a statement. and again, you seem to think the concept of the ? is based around whether or not the USSR could expand. yet are the Reichs prior to the Third based around this? doubtful.

A ? is based around Germany. The United States ran itself as well as West Germany from 1945-1990 with the help of ? Scientists, Intelligence and former Military personnel. It was the 4th ? .

so basically this is all going to become another anti-Jewish conspiracy theory?

Why do you ask? The House of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha is not Jewish and neither are the Krupps, Thyssens and Bushes. Only one Jewish element was named and there are plenty others of numerous ethnicities.

the United States continued to seize Russian territory for purposes of using it for farmland and executing Jews? THESE ARE ? 'S AVOWED GOALS.

I said they continued ? ’s work. Even ? knew that he could not complete all of his “avowed goals” and begun tapering down from 1942-1945. However, he still sought to check the Soviet threat, stabilize his Nation and have a consolidating force on the mainland. This was all achieved through the U.S., U.N., NATO & EU.

...this is usually where you'd continue.

1. The Monarch appoints the Prime Minister and it’s Cabinet.
    2. All Bills passed require Royal Assent to become Law. This is ruler-ship.

alright, let's look at this issue (which i said we'd come back to) in a couple of different ways.

01. if German royalty is orchestrating all this, then why is there even a distinction between Reichs?

Because of the eras.

think about it: your contention has been for a vast conspiracy directed by German royalty dating back some random amount of time.

It’s not random; I’ve already stated the Holy Roman Empire as the starting point for the ? ’s.

so if they've been in control the entire time, what's the purpose of trying to distinguish between a Third ? and a Fourth ? and a Fifth ? ? or a Second ? ? according to you, there's been continual government by the same people, right?

Right. Conflicts arise; economies, education, politics, religion and the flow of people along with goods change, but the Monarchies stay the same under numerous titles but the same bloodlines and allegiances.

02. ultimately, the simplest explanation makes the most sense.

This is the simple explanation. I just go over the entire story instead of select portions of it.