Options
2»

Comments

• allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Okay "racist" isn't the correct term, but goes out of his way to subtle statements about not so subtle statements. No way did white officers ? on black soldiers like that one officer did in the beginning, and the young black female lawyer replacing the old white male lawyer. I always thought it was common knowledge Spike Lee hate d white people.

Oh yeah, look at my name... look who spike lee has fired shots at before...

and I think he could have done a far better job paying homage to black soldiers in WWII. He should have made the movie about black soldiers... Not stupid Italian Partisans... And adumbass Massacre and a ? statue head with an autistic kid sprinkled in.

You have no info to base this on so you're probably wrong. I do agree he should have paid more homage to black soldiers though.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    You have no info to base this on so you're probably wrong. I do agree he should have paid more homage to black soldiers though.

Well can you prove me wrong? From what I've seen on the History channel... when it comes to getting shot at stuff like skin color gets put aside. I could be wrong... but its not like Spike wouldn't exaggerate certain things either.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited August 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    Wasn't this the same ? who made that ? movie with Jamie Foxx and Gerald Butler? LMAO, ? please!

Law Abiding Citizens was a decent movie.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    From what I've seen on the History channel...

pfftt hahhhhahahaa

the history channel is AWFUL

and ive never heard of f gary gray before, therefore, spike >>>>> whoever this guy is

and spike lees had a lot of bad movies and some good movies and a couple greats, hes pretty cool

and he doesnt hate white people, but he does FEAR them
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man suck my ? . Fear leads to hate. A star wars geek like you should know this.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You do realize the history channel is part propganda/history/fantasy.. ? if you watched Aljazeera history channel you would think the same if you grew up there
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2010
    Options
    maybe. *shrug*
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like them both, but Spike atleast has 3 GREAT ones under his belt. FGG is really only holding onto Friday. Some of his other movies are good but not great.
    Still they should both be proud of their accomplishments.