I encountered an act of racism today.

Comments

• Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    next time use actual rats to conduct your little lab experiment. I can break down that entire little story you got there, and poke holes all through it, but since im not getting paid for it, i wont.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    next time use actual rats to conduct your little lab experiment. I can break down that entire little story you got there, and poke holes all through it, but since im not getting paid for it, i wont.

HA............. HA!

Good work gumshoe lol..
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Well I call everyone brother, more than black people watch the boondocks, and if you check my posts I call everyone ? no matter their race..... So try again HydePark, facts is facts y'all defended a white dude because you assumed he was black and now are trying to tiptoe around it because you know you ? up. If you knew he was white to begin with, it would have been a thread of how racist he was, but because you assumed he was black it was all "well you should of lied and said you liked his music or kept it to yourself" ? OUTTA HERE.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Well I call everyone brother, more than black people watch the boondocks, and if you check my posts I call everyone ? no matter their race..... So try again HydePark, facts is facts y'all defended a white dude because you assumed he was black and now are trying to tiptoe around it because you know you ? up. If you knew he was white to begin with, it would have been a thread of how racist he was, but because you assumed he was black it was all "well you should of lied and said you liked his music or kept it to yourself" ? OUTTA HERE.

The thing is people cosigned his action not the race.. idk i think your social test failed.. and was flawed..

So we unknowingly.. cosigned a white man.. lol i dont get it.. wrong is wrong.. right is right.. your wronged him and well he got even
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010

dude stop lying. i hate liars. You called dude brotha and ? . and what white dude calls a black dude an Uncle Ruckas? Specifically in the context you used it in in your story? and what white dudes go around hawking cd's? i have yet to see any around my way. What you did was put the original story out there, it didnt get enough replies, or the replies you were looking for, so you went back and edited it, and made up some fabricated story to add some pizzaz to it. whole thing is you know you ? up, and given your attitude towards whitey on here, is enough to call bs on your whole story. if he really was white, you probably woulda offered him to have dinner with your family, and bought all the cd's he had on him. thats what you woulda done had he been white. Had you told the truth from the beginning, you wouldnt have edited the story, or deleted any of your posts.
    you had a chance to come clean, and you still lying. you cant be trusted from this point on. even in your lies, you are still
    trying to give all the glory to the white man, man you a lost cause.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    The thing is people cosigned his action not the race.. idk i think your social test failed.. and was flawed..

So we unknowingly.. cosigned a white man.. lol i dont get it.. wrong is wrong.. right is right.. your wronged him and well he got even

thats the thing, he is still trying to give whitey credit. the only true thing in that story is him being an uncle ruckas. ive seen five yr olds come up with better stories than this.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    dude stop lying. i hate liars. You called dude brotha and ? . and what white dude calls a black dude an Uncle Ruckas? Specifically in the context you used it in in your story? and what white dudes go around hawking cd's? i have yet to see any around my way. What you did was put the original story out there, it didnt get enough replies, or the replies you were looking for, so you went back and edited it, and made up some fabricated story to add some pizzaz to it. whole thing is you know you ? up, and given your attitude towards whitey on here, is enough to call bs on your whole story. if he really was white, you probably woulda offered him to have dinner with your family, and bought all the cd's he had on him. thats what you woulda done had he been white. Had you told the truth from the beginning, you wouldnt have edited the story, or deleted any of your posts.
    you had a chance to come clean, and you still lying. you cant be trusted from this point on. even in your lies, you are still
    trying to give all the glory to the white man, man you a lost cause.

You mad lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010

And the difference was at first had I hinted at him being white, it would have been 20 pages on how he was a racist pig and should die and I did the right thing by telling him his music sucked.

But because I made the story sound like a black guy at first it was all "Oh well you should have kept your mouth shut and let him do him"
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    And the difference was at first had I hinted at him being white, it would have been 20 pages on how he was a racist pig and should die and I did the right thing by telling him his music sucked.

But because I made the story sound like a black guy at first it was all "Oh well you should have kept your mouth shut and let him do him"

You are assuming.. and no one thought it was racism from the jump regardless of what dude was.. no one knew but every came to the consensus that you were in the wrong regardless
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    You are assuming.. and no one thought it was racism from the jump regardless of what dude was.. no one knew but every came to the consensus that you were in the wrong regardless

If I would have came out and put a white guy in the original story, it would have been a hate fest in this thread, there are 1000s of threads to prove it.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    You mad lol

lol, either way you dice it, it still equals an images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBop1FaI4QqhJjbHYyT895Qbxta3uKkX15zGucz5ODPeInUNY&t=1&usg=__Oki2kxv2DqjDb0xG5SEy3WBdDY8=
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

We don't believe you, you need more people.

C'mon son. I lived in Pittsburgh. White dudes hawking CD's? Hip Hop? In the Strip District? to 6'9 negros? at Night?

And who defended the white dude because they thought he was black? Can you show me one post?

This was a very poor expose of hidden e-racism. What you gonna do next, open up Bumpy Johnson's vault?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    And Step wrote: »

C'mon son. I lived in Pittsburgh. White dudes hawking CD's? Hip Hop? In the Strip District? to 6'9 negros? at Night?

And who defended the white dude because they thought he was black? Can you show me one post?

This was a very poor expose of hidden e-racism. What you gonna do next, open up Bumpy Johnson's vault?

Apparently you ain't live in Pittsburgh long cause there's plenty of white kids sellin ? on the streets.

And go through all my post, I think I said it was a story about 7 times. There was a white dude out there sellin his CD's, I did tell him it wasn't good and he needs a new profession, and I did give him the $5 dollars and told him keep the cd. But that was it, I got in my car and left and on the way home thought it would be a hell of a test to add more.

And if I would have said straight up it's a white kid in the beginning, it would have been havoc about how he was a racist pig for spitting on my car, not because I didn't like his cd, but because I was black.

White Guy would have = Racist pig, who spit on whip because I (black guy) didn't like his ? ass album.
    Black Guy = Well you should have kept your opinion to yourself. LMAO Aight then, next time y'all go off on some hate ? , keep that to yourself.

And why you think I'm 6'9? I ain't never seen a 6'9 combo guard in my life.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Apparently you ain't live in Pittsburgh long cause there's plenty of white kids sellin ? on the streets.

And go through all my post, I think I said it was a story about 7 times. There was a white dude out there sellin his CD's, I did tell him it wasn't good and he needs a new profession, and I did give him the $5 dollars and told him keep the cd. But that was it, I got in my car and left and on the way home thought it would be a hell of a test to add more.

And if I would have said straight up it's a white kid in the beginning, it would have been havoc about how he was a racist pig for spitting on my car, not because I didn't like his cd, but because I was black.

White Guy would have = Racist pig, who spit on whip because I (black guy) didn't like his ? ass album.
    Black Guy = Well you should have kept your opinion to yourself. LMAO Aight then, next time y'all go off on some hate ? , keep that to yourself.

Sportscasters seem to believe Lamar Odom is a combo guard.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2l6Sni0bqLU1tEmMNbCPYCGAKOMZNlIM7pQ9iwDNsWw7wlN0&t=1&usg=__2o5bv-zwoy2Db2yN19cOn2ex2Qc=
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010

lmao, i cant find the racism in here either.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Sportscasters seem to believe Lamar Odom is a combo guard.

Common sense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Anything ESPN says
  • And Step
    edited August 2010

I will x most of this ? out because your reaching my dude, and looking for things that are not there.

But anyway .........I lived in Pittsburgh, for years my dude. Used to play in Connie Hawkins, the whole nine. I used to give it to wanna be combos on the regular.

I thought you said you were 6'9"? You look tall as hell in those pictures you posted.

Besides, Magic, Penny, and McGrady would qualify. Easily. Give or take an inch...........

What High School did you attend?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    I will x most of this ? out because your reaching my dude, and looking for things that are not there.

But anyway .........I lived in Pittsburgh, for years my dude. Used to play in Connie Hawkins, the whole nine. I used to give it to wanna be combos on the regular.

I thought you said you were 6'9"? You look tall as hell in those pictures you posted.

Besides, Magic, Penny, and McGrady would qualify. Easily. Give or take an inch...........

What High School did you attend?

I went to Aliquippa until 10th grade and then went to play at Perkiomen Valley my last two.
    and naw son, I'm only 6'5.
  • And Step
    edited August 2010
    I went to Aliquippa until 10th grade and then went to play at Perkiomen Valley my last two.
    and naw son, I'm only 6'5.

Quiptown?!! For real Quip got crazy athletes, I think it is the fact alot of them come from Down South, first generation. Bama's are hella strong.

I banged on a dude from Quip once. Sprained my ankle coming down.

Let me guess, you played with DR?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Quiptown?!! For real Quip got crazy athletes, I think it is the fact alot of them come from Down South, first generation. Bama's are hella strong.

I banged on a dude from Quip once. Sprained my ankle coming down.

Let me guess, you played with DR?

There was two dudes on the team we called DR. One was either a senior my freshman year in 01 or a junior and got transferred and the other dude was Darnell Richardson and he graduated in 04.
  • And Step
    edited August 2010
    There was two dudes on the team we called DR. One was either a senior my freshman year in 01 or a junior and got transferred and the other dude was Darnell Richardson and he graduated in 04.

I was talking about Darelle Revis.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    I was talking about Darelle Revis.

Naw I ain't play with Revis.

He didn't play in 01, I missed my Sophomore year cause of my grades and I transferred after that year.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    I did play football with him though we both played in the secondary. All 4 starters were numbers 1-4.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Lots of assumptions are being made in this thread.....the people shall remain nameless.....