Anybody watch Teen Mom??

ccluvsau
ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
Ladies plz tell me you watch it. I love that show.

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Uh...YEAH!!!

I love it...it's one of my guilty pleasures.
  • ccluvsau
    edited August 2010
    Blue please tell me you saw Farrah get scammed with selling her car??

My sister and I were watching it and we saw that ? coming a mile away.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Farrah is a dumb ? ...definitely my least favorite.

But yeah I like that show, it makes me cry.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Blue please tell me you saw Farrah get scammed with selling her car??

My sister and I were watching it and we saw that ? coming a mile away.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I saw that.

She's just so young and dumb...the order of her events didn't even make sense.
    Why wouldn't you wait until the check cleared before you started transferring money?
    So impulsive.

By the way, I heard her mention on an earlier episode that Sophia's dad had passed away....did they ever say how?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Nevermind...he died in a car accident.
  • ccluvsau
    edited August 2010
    Yeah that's why I feel bad for her. I read she didn't even get to tell him she was pregnant. I don't know if that's true tho.
    It's still a sad situation.

I can see why she can't stand her mother.

Maci is my fav. Her ex is a ? .
  • ccluvsau
    edited August 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Farrah is a dumb ? ...definitely my least favorite.

But yeah I like that show, it makes me cry.

She's young and dumb. I hate that she cut her entire family out of her life. Her dad seems like he wants to help.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    She's young and dumb. I hate that she cut her entire family out of her life. Her dad seems like he wants to help.

Real dumb, but I digress.

I think her mother is a little rough on her but I think she fears being left to care for a grandbaby full time so she was trying to nip it in the bud before it had a chance to go there.

Maci is cool...are the two that gave the baby up for adoption still on there?

Was I the only one that was annoyed by them? I just feel like it's ? up that they're continuing to capitalize on the baby they gave up for adoption because they couldn't afford it. I also don't like how they sometime act like the adoptive parents owe them ? like pictures and stuff. You gave the baby up..they're trying to have a normal life as parents not as glorified nannies. I don't know..maybe it's just me.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    I like Maci and Bentley too!!!!

• BlackRoses
    BlackRoses Members Posts: 407
    edited August 2010
    I watch it becuz the girls remind me of the girls from my high school with their baby drama LOL I like Maci and Bentley :) Especially the episode when she was introducing Bentley to the nu guy and Bentley ran behind the couch and kept peeping.... it was too adorable!
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i dont care how bad of a mom she is, i would still ? farrah!! cute skinny chick, maci cute too, but her baby daddy in a ? , like amber's baby daddy, yea ima guy and i like watching that show
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    I peep now and then, and when I do I never finish watching the entire episode, let alone the season. I don't really watch TV matter of fact.. but yet i have the platnium package of direct tv smh.. what a waste.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I caught like 10 mins of an episode the other day.

What's the girl with the big baby daddy's name?

I hate reality tv..I like true life tho.
  • ccluvsau
    edited August 2010
    I caught like 10 mins of an episode the other day.

What's the girl with the big baby daddy's name?

I hate reality tv..I like true life tho.

That would be Amber...she's rather abuse towards him.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yea i watch from time to time....

dont judge me bruh...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    No lie, I peep it to.

The show showed before hand that Farrah was going to get scammed because she mentioned it before she sold the car and when she was on Craig's List, the big yellow highlight stated that you shouldn't accept checks, and she just scrolled right past it like it didn't exist.

Amber lost a lot of weight for real. She's down to like 118 now and wears a size 1. She's going to think she too cute for Gary and dump him. Plus I peep how manipulative she is. You have to bow to her and if you don't she'll slap the ? out you or start this crying fit that gets annoying. She make forcing kats to sympathize for her.
    1281020047_amber-290.jpg

Maci cute, she'll be aight but her new BF looks old as dirt. Nig look like Brock Lesnar's little brother, rough lookin' kat. But I ain't gonna front, Ryan upgraded. He just didn't want to be a full time pops.

There's no need for the Catelynn and her BF to even be on the show. They gave they kid up, so why bother following them around bothering the adoptive parents and filming them fight all the time? Dude wants to jet out anyway since he doesn't really have anything that ties him to her anymore.

They need to elevate game and start showing that youngin' mixed girl with the kid, so we can see what's up with her.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    LOL at mally_g posting the before and after pic..

I remember when it first started airing, she was big, but when I had peeped this seasons show a week or 2 ago, I noticed she look thinner..
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Amber has such a bad attitude

Farrah just likes learning the hard way, she thinks she's showing strength, by being a smart ass

She's just hurting herself
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Yeah....Amber lost a lot of weight.

She's still a ? though.
  • CBR1000RR
    CBR1000RR Members Posts: 492
    edited August 2010
    the ? maci, she has a good head on her shoulders. that's a woman. i'd ? . she better give me a chance.
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited September 2010
    ? i love that show!!!!

Catelynn and ol' boy are lame. i fast forward their parts...their story is just pointless now. not to mention, annoying.

Maci is my fav. i like her attitude about things. her bd fine too,lol!

Farrah is just so naive, although i feel for her. her parents didn't want her to tell her baby daddy she was pregnant on "16 & pregnant" now her bd passed away. so sad. cosign whoever said Farrah is only hurting herself.

Amber is a b*tch forreal... her "fiance" only stays with her because she makes him feel guilty.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    yea i watch the show sometimes those american girls are pretty rude to their parents i dont think ? could of gone down like that over here
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I would ? Maci so bad.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    kai_valya wrote: »
    embarrassed to say it but i watch it all the time. maci was my fav, but not since she thought it would be good idea to move her son away from his father for some guy. i also don't like how she felt like she had a right to meet Kyle's gf and that he shouldn't be bringing random people around the baby but kyle hasn't met ryan, and she's bringin him around him. i don't understand amber and gary at all. farrah is so spoiled acting and her parents were being so nice to her, does anyone know how her baby-daddy died?

car accident, he died a few months before the first season aired
  • takesithard1
    takesithard1 Members Posts: 134
    edited September 2010
    Anybody pay attention to the fact that Catelynn moms and Tyler's dad are married or together? That would make them step brother and sister, and they have a baby together. Nasty.