Do Black Women truly want Bad Boys.....

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Or are they just the only men stepping to them????

I must admit, I was at fault for all the Black Women bash Threads but, Im starting to think its not ALL on Black Girls man. Im starting to think that these "Nice" guys dont get any play from these women because they're too chickenshit to get at her while the BadBoys arent. My reason for saying this is......today I seen a gorgeous, gorgeous black woman at my school. Talked to her for a bit, she seem really eloquent, then I seen her boyfriend. THE ? HAD PIG TAILS!!!! HE HAD PIG TAILS, HIS HAIR WAS WRAPPED IN LITTLE RUBBER BANDS. HE LOOKED LIKE THE ? OFF OF BOYS IN THE HOOD THAT SUCKED ON THE PACIFIER. STRAIGHT GHETTO ASS ? .

And I asked myself..............could this beautiful woman have not gotten a better mate than this? Im starting to think that the reason why most of these girls go for these dudes is because theyre the only ones hollering at them. Most Ghetto ? got no problems getting at females even if they'll get rejected & because of doing so.....they stay with 5 in rotation while Nice Guys be on Allhiphop.com on Friday complaining about their ? being Sahara Desert Dry because they're too scared/insecure to spit game at these dimes.

Comments

• CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Damn, get the hate out your soul son.
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

[IMG]http://onni.jkl.fi/~lauri/kuvia/not_this_? _again.jpeg[/IMG]

Damn ? ? please

yes.....this ? again. lol.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I learned a long time ago women just like confident men. Basically a man thats not scared to step to them. The thing thats funny is if your a wild hood thug ? your girl will cheat on you with the geek good ? at her job that compliments her all the time. But if YOUR the geek good ? then she'll cheat on you wit the thug dangerous ? because he's more exciting so basically you have to be a in between ?
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »

I must admit, I was at fault for all the Black Women bash Threads but, Im starting to think its not ALL on Black Girls man. Im starting to think that these "Nice" guys dont get any play from these women because they're too chickenshit to get at her while the BadBoys arent. My reason for saying this is......today I seen a gorgeous, gorgeous black woman at my school. Talked to her for a bit, she seem really eloquent, then I seen her boyfriend. THE ? HAD PIG TAILS!!!! HE HAD PIG TAILS, HIS HAIR WAS WRAPPED IN LITTLE RUBBER BANDS. HE LOOKED LIKE THE ? OFF OF BOYS IN THE HOOD THAT SUCKED ON THE PACIFIER. STRAIGHT GHETTO ASS ? .

And I asked myself..............could this beautiful woman have not gotten a better mate than this? Im starting to think that the reason why most of these girls go for these dudes is because theyre the only ones hollering at them. Most Ghetto ? got no problems getting at females even if they'll get rejected & because of doing so.....they stay with 5 in rotation while Nice Guys be on Allhiphop.com on Friday complaining about their ? being Sahara Desert Dry because they're too scared/insecure to spit game at these dimes.

Truth. I'm not even gonna front, I can admit to this.

Being entirely real, I've let PLENTY of great girls slip away bedcause of my shyness.

I have regret syndrome sometimes too. lol Never again.

I've had it together for a while now though...
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Peep sig. Based on true experiences too
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this is kinda old now bruh....i think some sistas get it now
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Peep sig. Based on true experiences too

Decent. You write?
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yall getting me wrong. Im saying they go for Bad Boys BECAUSE BAD BOYS ARE THE ONLY ONES HOLLERING AT THEM. THIS ISNT A BASH THREAD CUZZIN. FOR EXAMPLE, IF A TOP NOTCH UNBELIEVABLE BAD ? WALKS INTO THE STORE TODAY...............WHO IS MORE PRONE TO HOLLA AT HER...........THE STUDIOUS, INTELLIGENT MED STUDENT OR THE THUGGED OUT GANGSTA. IM SAYING..........MOST NICE GUYS BE ON HERE ? ABOUT NOT FINDING A WOMAN WHEN MOST TIMES THEY'RE TOO SCARED TO HOLLA AT THE FEMALES ANYWAY WHEN THE THUG ? AINT
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Decent. You write?

Yea I've been writing for a while now it seems. I did that off what I remembered of that Asher Roth- The Lounge beat (which I can't get a hold of) so that's where it stopped
  • Young D.Wash
    Young D.Wash Members Posts: 212
    edited January 2010
    Options
    check the "nice guys" thread
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This ? got the caps lock on and bolded all the words like he screamin this ? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA.He like that ? in do the right thing who was snappin about no blacks on the wall at sal's.

Can someone please explain to me the reason for burning down Sal's pizza and why Sal didn't KO mookie when he came to get that last bit of paper?
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i so what these ?
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yall getting me wrong. Im saying they go for Bad Boys BECAUSE BAD BOYS ARE THE ONLY ONES HOLLERING AT THEM. THIS ISNT A BASH THREAD CUZZIN. FOR EXAMPLE, IF A TOP NOTCH UNBELIEVABLE BAD ? WALKS INTO THE STORE TODAY...............WHO IS MORE PRONE TO HOLLA AT HER...........THE STUDIOUS, INTELLIGENT MED STUDENT OR THE THUGGED OUT GANGSTA. IM SAYING..........MOST NICE GUYS BE ON HERE ? ABOUT NOT FINDING A WOMAN WHEN MOST TIMES THEY'RE TOO SCARED TO HOLLA AT THE FEMALES ANYWAY WHEN THE THUG ? AINT

Whoa. You're right. You are right. Relax.

It's just that this thread seems so similar to the one you and I participated in the other day, people are too lazy to discern the difference.

Your point is valid. I personally testified to it, others will too if they're honest with themselves.

This thread = Truth.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Yea I've been writing for a while now it seems. I did that off what I remembered of that Asher Roth- The Lounge beat (which I can't get a hold of) so that's where it stopped

Word. Nice.
    I write too. Great hobby.

Kida feel like there should be a poetry thread here...
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because The cops killed radio raheem then everybody started snappin.I don't know why he ain't choke mookie up.Shoulda mopped his ass I guess he was in shock still.

I figured as much. First time I saw that movie I was mad confused on why they didn't just go after the police instead of burning the spot down? Sal definitely shoulda 2-pieced em' up as soon as he asked for that money
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Word. Nice.
    I write too. Great hobby.

Kida feel like there should be a poetry thread here...

There's a forum for it I think but I don't check that too often
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Truest ? typed today.

That post was so on point I'm actually posting an honest opinion.

Daps yung.

You dropped a jewel with that 1
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

niggga that's true, wrd 2 everything
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

Co-Signed a second time for truth.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited January 2010
    Options

This ? don't even make any sense youngin. Ain't nobody getting you wrong, the way you described son in the first post def deserves a no ? though, you watchin' other men too tough son. I see what you're tryin to say but you're usin' all the wrong examples - ? ain't as cut and dry in the real world.
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm the typical nice guy but heres what happens....

1. Girl walks within my field of vision.

2. Girl scans vicinity

3. I initiate eye contact with girl.

4. Girl spots me and open cell phonel(or sneers up, face goes numbs, looks away, deliberately, ignores, avoid eye contact, or any other act to reinforce no attraction) Basically girl shows no outward sign that she wants me to initiate contact.

Now I don't go setting myself up for rejection because I have done it plenty of times. I know when a woman wants you to approach because I might get lucky and have a female gazing in my direction or trying to stand facing me, get within conversation distance, whatever. This doesn't happen often though. What I do see is that if any bad boy or thuggish type is present she becomes giddy, even initiates conversation with small talk. I have NEVER had that happen.

The last time I tried to approach a chick was at a store. She was walking down the main alley past my isle. We made eye contact but she looked away. I said to myself, ? it, if she walks past this isle again I'm approaching. When she came back down, I was like "Hey babe whats your name"............

No acknowlegement, just continued walking. So I get bold and go to the end of the isle and was like "Come here for a second girl".......... she just kind of looks back with her neck turned. She was shaking her head? She just kept walking to the point I would have to yell or follow her to get her attention. I'm not that desperate so that was that.

The only time I had a girl open herself up for approach was not after the first try, but when she spotted me again she wanted to try to look me all in the eyes. This was after the first time I tried to talk to her when she completely blew me off. I was just so ? at the games I didn't even acknowledge her back. But yeah, thats usually how it goes
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Girls just go for guys who don't pretend & who are easier to read.
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options
    when will you young ? learn, Females never really know what they want
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    even if badboys are the only ones coming at them,dont mean you fall for the trap of their deception.cause they know what these men want when they come at them so why act so suprised? Most women and little girls dream of meeting mr right or i may say,their knight and shining armour coming to rescue them.quick reply:Ladies they aint coming!!! so dont hold your breath.Alot of sistas define whats a real man by how good in bed he is or how much of a roughneck he aims to be.Women seem to be attracted to Drama.Women are drama queens they love to get right in the middle of the battlefield on whats the daily gossip but cant handle their own affairs at the house cant even keep they own home in order.Drama Queens love Men who cause Drama.why you think badboys get more action than the good guys?