Do Black Women truly want Bad Boys.....

Options

Comments

• CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm the typical nice guy but heres what happens....

1. Girl walks within my field of vision.

2. Girl scans vicinity

3. I initiate eye contact with girl.

4. Girl spots me and open cell phonel(or sneers up, face goes numbs, looks away, deliberately, ignores, avoid eye contact, or any other act to reinforce no attraction) Basically girl shows no outward sign that she wants me to initiate contact.

Now I don't go setting myself up for rejection because I have done it plenty of times. I know when a woman wants you to approach because I might get lucky and have a female gazing in my direction or trying to stand facing me, get within conversation distance, whatever. This doesn't happen often though. What I do see is that if any bad boy or thuggish type is present she becomes giddy, even initiates conversation with small talk. I have NEVER had that happen.

The last time I tried to approach a chick was at a store. She was walking down the main alley past my isle. We made eye contact but she looked away. I said to myself, ? it, if she walks past this isle again I'm approaching. When she came back down, I was like "Hey babe whats your name"............

No acknowlegement, just continued walking. So I get bold and go to the end of the isle and was like "Come here for a second girl".......... she just kind of looks back with her neck turned. She was shaking her head? She just kept walking to the point I would have to yell or follow her to get her attention. I'm not that desperate so that was that.

The only time I had a girl open herself up for approach was not after the first try, but when she spotted me again she wanted to try to look me all in the eyes. This was after the first time I tried to talk to her when she completely blew me off. I was just so ? at the games I didn't even acknowledge her back. But yeah, thats usually how it goes

lmao that's creep movements son.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    Girls just go for guys who don't pretend & who are easier to read.

its really "elementary" to understand.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm the typical nice guy but heres what happens....

1. Girl walks within my field of vision.

2. Girl scans vicinity

3. I initiate eye contact with girl.

4. Girl spots me and open cell phonel(or sneers up, face goes numbs, looks away, deliberately, ignores, avoid eye contact, or any other act to reinforce no attraction) Basically girl shows no outward sign that she wants me to initiate contact.

Now I don't go setting myself up for rejection because I have done it plenty of times. I know when a woman wants you to approach because I might get lucky and have a female gazing in my direction or trying to stand facing me, get within conversation distance, whatever. This doesn't happen often though. What I do see is that if any bad boy or thuggish type is present she becomes giddy, even initiates conversation with small talk. I have NEVER had that happen.

The last time I tried to approach a chick was at a store. She was walking down the main alley past my isle. We made eye contact but she looked away. I said to myself, ? it, if she walks past this isle again I'm approaching. When she came back down, I was like "Hey babe whats your name"............

No acknowlegement, just continued walking. So I get bold and go to the end of the isle and was like "Come here for a second girl".......... she just kind of looks back with her neck turned. She was shaking her head? She just kept walking to the point I would have to yell or follow her to get her attention. I'm not that desperate so that was that.

The only time I had a girl open herself up for approach was not after the first try, but when she spotted me again she wanted to try to look me all in the eyes. This was after the first time I tried to talk to her when she completely blew me off. I was just so ? at the games I didn't even acknowledge her back. But yeah, thats usually how it goes

This is true too...

I can testify to this as well...

Honestly, girls shouldn't depend on guys to approach them all the time. That's so old-fashioned.

So many opportunities are lost because a girl just won't step up.

Guys can be shy just like girls. But if a guy does it, it's cowardace and when a girl does it, it's cute?

Um, no.

I used to bethe shy guy, and even now, having to initiate EVERYTHING is old and tired already...
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

I'm gonna have to disagree. Harmlessly, of course...

Girls go for players and badboys all the time. Don't try to act like it's hard to tell whether or not thhey are either...

And girls go after mysterious guys all the time.

Just saying...
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited January 2010
    Options
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    lmao that's creep movements son.

How so? I mean I'm not the type to grab a girls hand a say something slick, unless she asking for it with her body language. If I don't get an open invitation I go for a cold approach and just let the dice role. No "Hay mami, let me grab that ass" or "Daaaammmnn ? " I try to keep it semi formal but let her know I'm attracted. I'm already shy as it is, came a long way, but if a girl isn't open no matter how much she wants a gentleman to approach, he's not going to be successful.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Really....
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options

Enlighten me, Im a gullible ?
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to disagree. Harmlessly, of course...

Girls go for players and badboys all the time. Don't try to act like it's hard to tell whether or not thhey are either...

And girls go after mysterious guys all the time.

Just saying...

mainly it always sound like a guy bitter experience when he talks like this,and not his true observation of women. Maybe the women you are mainly interested in date bad boys. However not every women is going for that type on purpose because the guy appears to be "BAD". The mystery about some that appear to be "BAD" is they show the females the softer side. It's usually the female is entertained by the 'softer' side that is shown to her, but we like when a man protect and is not too "soft" to let someonelse harm us. A female must feel her man can protect her. You don't got to be super gangster but if you are a MAN then you should be able to pull a WOMAN. Just have some strength about yourself. It's not a BAD thing to have STRENGTH.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • The_Introvert
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This always happens to me though. I approach a girl at work (in sales) and she shows no interest. Days latter if I see her again now she wants to talk. LOL, I don't get it.
  • The_Introvert
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This is true too...

I can testify to this as well...

Honestly, girls shouldn't depend on guys to approach them all the time. That's so old-fashioned.

So many opportunities are lost because a girl just won't step up.

Guys can be shy just like girls. But if a guy does it, it's cowardace and when a girl does it, it's cute?

Um, no.

I used to bethe shy guy, and even now, having to initiate EVERYTHING is old and tired already...

Like I said earlier girls will let guys they're attracted to stretch the limits of disrespect when he approaches. If he doesn't attract her, he can approach in the most gentleman manner and be dogged out like hes a creep. He can be downright humiliated.
  • CASH RULES
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How so? I mean I'm not the type to grab a girls hand a say something slick, unless she asking for it with her body language. If I don't get an open invitation I go for a cold approach and just let the dice role. No "Hay mami, let me grab that ass" or "Daaaammmnn ? " I try to keep it semi formal but let her know I'm attracted. I'm already shy as it is, came a long way, but if a girl isn't open no matter how much she wants a gentleman to approach, he's not going to be successful.

You must be givin' off wack vibes (i.e. your "approach" is wack) if almost every girl you "approach" is giving you "not interested" signals. Stop scrutinizing their every movement, learn to feel the vibe, and just go with the flow.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't want a woman who would get with one of those guys anyway -- even if they are the only ones who approach her (which they probably aren't).
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mainly it always sound like a guy bitter experience when he talks like this,and not his true observation of women. Maybe the women you are mainly interested in date bad boys. However not every women is going for that type on purpose because the guy appears to be "BAD". The mystery about some that appear to be "BAD" is they show the females the softer side. It's usually the female is entertained by the 'softer' side that is shown to her, but we like when a man protect and is not too "soft" to let someonelse harm us. A female must feel her man can protect her. You don't got to be super gangster but if you are a MAN then you should be able to pull a WOMAN. Just have some strength about yourself. It's not a BAD thing to have STRENGTH.

And that's the issue.
    A lot girls mistake kindness for weakness, and cautiousness for cowardace.

You want the aggression of a Bad Boy.
    Then the softer, more considerate qualities of a Nice Guy.
    Then the sexual prowess and sensual know-how of a Bad Boy.
    And the faithfulness of a Nice Guy.

*And ALL FROM ONE DUDE.

It doesn't add up like that.

*Bad Boys are confident and sensually efficient because of all the women they've been involved with, relentlessly.

*Nice guys are more considerate and faithful because you're not just another nut for them.

But even then, when a guy takes his time and tries to be considerate like girls say they want, he's moving too slow and is afraid...

Smh...

I just call it like I've seen it, and like it's been done to me.
    Keeping it entirely real.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Like I said earlier girls will let guys they're attracted to stretch the limits of disrespect when he approaches. If he doesn't attract her, he can approach in the most gentleman manner and be dogged out like hes a creep. He can be downright humiliated.

Nicely put. And actually, approaching in gentlemanly manner may be just what makes you unattractive to her.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

These seem to be the unfortunate Laws of the Universe, my friend.
    Hasn't been fun fo rme either...
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nicely put. And actually, approaching in gentlemanly manner may be just what makes you unattractive to her.

Damn shame too.
  • The_Introvert
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You must be givin' off wack vibes (i.e. your "approach" is wack) if almost every girl you "approach" is giving you "not interested" signals. Stop scrutinizing their every movement, learn to feel the vibe, and just go with the flow.

What are wack vibes? I don't get it. You can only give off wack vibes if the female you approach thinks your wack. I'm only being myself when I approach a female with respect and I don't consider that a character flaw at all, even though females seem to get it twisted.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Or are they just the only men stepping to them????

I must admit, I was at fault for all the Black Women bash Threads but, Im starting to think its not ALL on Black Girls man. Im starting to think that these "Nice" guys dont get any play from these women because they're too chickenshit to get at her while the BadBoys arent. My reason for saying this is......today I seen a gorgeous, gorgeous black woman at my school. Talked to her for a bit, she seem really eloquent, then I seen her boyfriend. THE ? HAD PIG TAILS!!!! HE HAD PIG TAILS, HIS HAIR WAS WRAPPED IN LITTLE RUBBER BANDS. HE LOOKED LIKE THE ? OFF OF BOYS IN THE HOOD THAT SUCKED ON THE PACIFIER. STRAIGHT GHETTO ASS ? .

And I asked myself..............could this beautiful woman have not gotten a better mate than this? Im starting to think that the reason why most of these girls go for these dudes is because theyre the only ones hollering at them. Most Ghetto ? got no problems getting at females even if they'll get rejected & because of doing so.....they stay with 5 in rotation while Nice Guys be on Allhiphop.com on Friday complaining about their ? being Sahara Desert Dry because they're too scared/insecure to spit game at these dimes.

i thnk its the jawns in our city bruh
    i can name on one hand how many girls i met that havent dated a ? who traps, been to jail, dropped out etc. not goin nowhere
  • CASH RULES
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What are wack vibes? I don't get it. You can only give off wack vibes if the female you approach thinks your wack. I'm only being myself when I approach a female with respect and I don't consider that a character flaw at all, even though females seem to get it twisted.

"Hey babe whats your name?"

She doesn't respond and keeps walking.

You follow her and go, "Come back here"

That's respectful and not wack/creep movements to you? WTF?

Why do you think a female would think you're wack if she's never met you before? Maybe because of how you approach her? Dayum man, for a dude that seems like he done read too many books on body language and ? you real clueless.
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you ? putting so much into something you would never understand
  • The_Introvert
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "Hey babe whats your name?"

She doesn't respond and keeps walking.

You follow her and go, "Come back here"

That's respectful and not wack/creep movements to you? WTF?

Why do you think a female would think you're wack if she's never met you before? Maybe because of how you approach her? Dayum man, for a dude that seems like he done read too many books on body language and ? you real clueless.

Whats wrong with "babe" ? You act like I said ? or shawty or some disrespectful slang. I don't try to come of as some suave superthug cause I'm far from that. I didn't follow that girl I walked to the end of the isle because I assumed she didn't hear me. When I tried to get her attention the second time adn saw her head turned looking back out of the corner of her eye sort of shaking her head I left it alone. What I did was relevantly tame. I've seen dudes do go waaaaaayyyyyy harder and pull numbers. Like I said, if I'm waiting for a broad to give me the go ahead signal then I'll be lucky to approach a female once every 3 months. If females aren't open to approach they don't like the gentleman approach even when they make that claim.
  • CASH RULES
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Whats wrong with "babe" ? You act like I said ? or shawty or some disrespectful slang. I don't try to come of as some suave superthug cause I'm far from that. I didn't follow that girl I walked to the end of the isle because I assumed she didn't hear me. When I tried to get her attention the second time adn saw her head turned looking back out of the corner of her eye sort of shaking her head I left it alone. What I did was relevantly tame. I've seen dudes do go waaaaaayyyyyy harder and pull numbers. Like I said, if I'm waiting for a broad to give me the go ahead signal then I'll be lucky to approach a female once every 3 months. Fact of the matter is females don't like the gentleman approach even when they make that claim.

Aight man you got it all figured out huh? lol. im outta this piece. keep at it son son maybe one day it'll click in your head.
  • Kadillak
    Kadillak Members Posts: 42
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well no its not that blk women only want thugs, they go for decent men too its just that they try to take from a decent man and will give to a ? . They try to make decent men pay for the shortcomings of sorry n*ggas, they expect them take raise kids from other sorry n*ggas, they don't 100% freak a decent man in the bedroom the way they would suck off a loser let him bust in her mouth garggle the ? and then swallow it in front of him, they expect the decent man to spend all his money on her when she won't even buy him a $10 shirt but will co-sgin for apartments, cars, and buy Jordans and Coogi for a ? . She does'nt break bad with the thug because she know he will black her eye and not think twice about it, but in an argument with a decent man she will jump up in his face smacking him talking about "hit me hit me I dare you" like she's Mike Tyson all of sudden. They're the only women I've ever heard say he wasn't hood enough for me, like in order to be a real black man you gotta be selling drugs, in and out of jail, mutliple kids by women you can barely take care of if you do at all, angry, quick to violence, and if he does have a legal job its gotta be manual labor that requires a HS diploma or none at all because real n*ggas work jobs like this not proefessional suit and tie jobs. I've heard other races of women complain that a man wasn't good enough for them not hood enough. Not saying white women are better but I've never heard a white woman say she wouldn't date so and so because he wasn't white trashed enough for her....
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    we all want whats bad for us, just like black folks like chitlins and pigsfeet,it's the same thing