Do Black Women truly want Bad Boys.....

Options

Comments

• Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I love allhiphop.com....the only place where ? lack reading comprehension. All they see is "BLACK WOMEN" and they automatically go into Bash Mode when that wasnt even the meaning for this thread. After a few days of thinking & seeing different things, I realized that most Women dont absolutely love thugs......its just these are the men coming at them. Nice guys be usually too scared to approach these women. For example.........Petey may think Nicki Minaj/Vida Guerra/Ester Baxter are some bad ? , but, if the only broad he can get is Rosie O'Donnell. It dont mean he wanted Rosie, it just means that the only ? he could get.

Every single day..........I see bad broads walking around the city & on campus & my two groups of friends approach the situation differently. My ? from back home in Philly, straight ? wolves, be like damn......that ? is bad & before they could finish that sentence be up on shawtys uretha. While my educated, nerdy ass ? at U of Maryland be like "that ? is bad".........then keep on walking & dont say nothing to her.

Im starting to think......man, its not these girls fault. They get lonely too. They want a man too. They want a relationship. And more than likely.....when you in a club setting, 98% of time, the Bad Boys are more prone to holla at the top notch women while the nerd ? be sitting on the wall.

So...........Retards.......this was never a Bash Thread. Just an observation.

This was hilarious.
    True. But, hilarious
    Good post
    Anyway, you ever wondered why the "nerds" never approach these Niki Minaj's?
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ...I like 'bad boys' sometimes...depending on their level of badassness....like the walking time bomb thats ready to cut up at any point and time, i avoid them....but a rebel with a cause will definitely catch my attention....

...Similar to Real Lady, my ex beat up the person I started dating after him...clocked him over the head with a wooden table tray..Dude stood their and apologized to my ex!!!....Now I can defend myself, and my ex knows that first hand....but why would I ever waste my time on a man that can't defend himself??...Once dude got his head stitched up at the ER, I told him I couldn't see him anymore...I didn't go back to my ex, partly cause he was a time bomb with a short fuse...but I know that I will not respect a man if he apologizes after gettin his ass whooped unjustly...
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    My apologies. I really did have no reason to blow up on you like that. My bad.

I just think it takes a load of audacity to presume that double-standards are in any way okay, especially if they cater to you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've been coming off like the fact that you are personally afraid, then it's okay for you to be afraid. And that a man is somehow less if he has the same fear that you do. That's an unfair double-standard. It gives you to much power. Not only do you get to judge, but you don't have to be put in the position of having to be judged.

It's a safe one. A safe zone hat men are weak for wanting to enjoy every once in a while, even though you live in it.

Not cool. Not cool...

Personally, all that "Be a Man" ? is severely primitive and inferior thinking. It creates double-standards, insecurities, gender roles, and all of the other things that people spend most of thier time arguing about on this board...

Im with you man..keep fighting the good fight:

I tend to agree that women and men are more similar than different. Its not an easy concept to accept for both men and women.

When women are being held at and equal level as a man... Men (conditioned men) might feel like their status, or position is being threatened...Their "manhood" is being threatened. When u have total control of something as most men(atleast think they do) do in this patriarchy, Men dont want to lose this position. But this is all ego (an illusion) for the most part. Its also funny when (some) men talk about women as if they are going to take over or something...thats another egoistical defense mechanism. It implies that your the ruler and you want to keep things suppressed to maintain your pseudo power.

Some women dont want to be seen as equal to men and use the same old tired excuse, whether thats through the old gender roles or through religious conditioning which is highly misogynistic in my humble opinion. Also to be seen as equal will mean that women will have to be held completely and totally accountable for ALL things they partake in. When you can default to a man, for all problems with the world, its like a weight lifted off your shoulders. I mean who wouldnt want to pass on the blame to the next man.. it takes more effort to take responsibility.

but whatever...*shrugs
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    This was hilarious.
    True. But, hilarious
    Good post
    Anyway, you ever wondered why the "nerds" never approach these Niki Minaj's?

I guess they too scared of rejection.

I just wanted to set the record straight, cuz ? in here was acting like it was a bash thread, when i had the same exact paragraph written in big, bold letters in the OP.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    women are going to continue to be attracted to men that appear strong.....regardless of what you feel or what stat u pull...

you don't have to be a bad boy or whatever.. just be a strong confident man, and woman will find ou attractive..

and continue to be strong throughtout the relationship and your woman will respect you...

you can show sensitivity at times.. but if your woman doesn't think you're strong, she won't respct you.. simple and plain
  • Beysusthagreat
    Beysusthagreat Members Posts: 21
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bad Boys are so Overrated
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hows the relationship between you and your girl or wife?

Oh wow, thought you'd slip me up? lol

It's going wonderfully.
    And I still have loads of great women that try to get at me daily and repeatedly; just to further my point.

That's why I have something to say about all of this.

People in here prancing around like their way is best.

Guess again.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I guess they too scared of rejection.

I just wanted to set the record straight, cuz ? in here was acting like it was a bash thread, when i had the same exact paragraph written in big, bold letters in the OP.

I see.
    What are your thoughts about the vibe this aforementioned "bad [female]" is giving off? Do you believe that "thugs" chase "bad [females]" because they give off an.....outgoing...vibe?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And that's the issue.
    A lot girls mistake kindness for weakness, and cautiousness for cowardace.

You want the aggression of a Bad Boy.
    Then the softer, more considerate qualities of a Nice Guy.
    Then the sexual prowess and sensual know-how of a Bad Boy.
    And the faithfulness of a Nice Guy.

*And ALL FROM ONE DUDE.

It doesn't add up like that.

*Bad Boys are confident and sensually efficient because of all the women they've been involved with, relentlessly.

*Nice guys are more considerate and faithful because you're not just another nut for them.

But even then, when a guy takes his time and tries to be considerate like girls say they want, he's moving too slow and is afraid...

Smh...

I just call it like I've seen it, and like it's been done to me.
    Keeping it entirely real.

1000% truth right here chicks will die before admitting that this is the reason why they keep finding deadbeat ?
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm the typical nice guy and approach damn near every woman I find attractive. The white girls give me the most positive response believe it or not.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    women are going to continue to be attracted to men that appear strong.....regardless of what you feel or what stat u pull...

you don't have to be a bad boy or whatever.. just be a strong confident man, and woman will find ou attractive..

and continue to be strong throughtout the relationship and your woman will respect you...

you can show sensitivity at times.. but if your woman doesn't think you're strong, she won't respct you.. simple and plain

And fam, I gotta be civil and apologize for constantly arguing with you and repeatedly calling you "fam". lol

In this post, you're right. It's when you start attributing being a man with aggressive tendencies and dominance that you go wrong. Regardless of how things have gone in the past, logically and wholistically, void of societally oppressive natures, that isht just isn't true.

I hate incorrect-ness. Especially when people insist upon it.

Just saying.

We cool?
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    BackByDEMANDisCHINK Members Posts: 220
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    women are going to continue to be attracted to men that appear strong...continue to be strong throughtout the relationship and your woman will respect you...

And another TRUTH.com statment from the great Dsouljah.....
    Oh wow, thought you'd slip me up? lol

It's going wonderfully.
    And I still have loads of great women that try to get at me daily and repeatedly; just to further my point.

That's why I have something to say about all of this.

People in here prancing around like their way is best.

Guess again.

LOLLLLL...you are too funny! No, I'm asking b/c I really want to know exactly who is crazy enough to put up with you. You seem like a real crazy ass ? ....you soundin off in here. Its your opinion and every one has one...so they(we) can 'prance' as we like. lol@ women hitting on you daily to further your point...classic son, classic.
  • Shuffington
    edited January 2010
    Options
    haha Emm still being Emm....lol
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And another TRUTH.com statment from the great Dsouljah.....

LOLLLLL...you are too funny! No, I'm asking b/c I really want to know exactly who is crazy enough to put up with you. You seem like a real crazy ass ? ....you soundin off in here. Its your opinion and every one has one...so they(we) can 'prance' as we like. lol@ women hitting on you daily to further your point...classic son, classic.

lol

Put up with me? Please.

I'm entirely laid back in person. But I blast where blasting is due. I'm only heated because y'all nigs are concurrently and repeatedly uninformed.

Yeah, it's your opinion, but it doesn't mean it's the end all. Especially if someone can personally testify that it isn't. You trying to blanket what you think over everything else, like your way is right. I'm just saying it's not.

You like gender roles. Whopp-de-doo. Yeah, girls like you exist. But you aren't the blueprint.

I'm different. I don't like gender roles.
    I don't enforce myself upon anyone that I'm in a relationship with.
    We both make decisions, we both partake in those decision, i take her out, she takes me out, she leads, I lead.
    It's a laid back, successful relationship, and a bond, not a situation in which we have assigned duties and isht.

Duties and definitions limit potential. That's why things have been the same for years and years. This gender role isht is limiting. There's been no room to grow.

So yeah, you can prance. Doesn't mean your right though. Don't get mad at me for being the opposing opinion with stuff to back it up.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Ayo man.. If u in college n u scared to approach a woman.. Then I dunno what to tell you.. Get your self confidence up.. I guess im cut from a different clothe..

I remember when I was baggin chicks there was no cell phones.. So u had to call her house and ask politely to speak to her.. Lol... If her pops was on the phone u was DEADED... You lil ? got it too easy wit this FB, Myspace, Twitter, Skype... N u lil dumb muthafuckas still cant get it right.. *smh* ? better grow some ? ? n stop actin like fairies.. Un be ? leavable...

LOL! How old are you, fam? Why are you even on here as much as you are?

Exactly what I'm talking about. Right here.
  • Shuffington
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yo Jake..... This ? is crazy to me.. LoL... I dont get it man... Ima project ? .. N a lot of these dudes woulda got snapped on till they manned up.. ? were relentless in my hood.. You will be chillin wit a bunch of people n outta no where a old head wit come to you.. N be like ayo b.. When the last time u got some ? .. LoL.. U can lie on ya ? cuz that worse then sayin u was a ? .. *smh* Aww man Life.. I love it..

lol

I know dude...I grew up in Bmore....it was rough...I was never the ? ....I just learned how the maneuver accurately throughout my environment.
    I didnt really have to play the bad ass role...I didnt really have to prove anything... and it worked.

But i actually disagree with you...but its all good...we all have different approaches.....I will say that being the "perceived bad ass" is almost similar to flaunting your wealth...Some Women see a
    false sense of security.

I will admit that...its a bigger market out their for your type than it is for my type....

do you man
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yes

////////thread
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ayo man.. If u in college n u scared to approach a woman.. Then I dunno what to tell you.. Get your self confidence up.. I guess im cut from a different clothe..

I remember when I was baggin chicks there was no cell phones.. So u had to call her house and ask politely to speak to her.. Lol... If her pops was on the phone u was DEADED... You lil ? got it too easy wit this FB, Myspace, Twitter, Skype... N u lil dumb muthafuckas still cant get it right.. *smh* ? better grow some ? ? n stop actin like fairies.. Un be ? leavable...

lmao emphasis added 4 truth.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    lmao emphasis added 4 truth.

ROFL @ the truth

the ? Emm went back, to a time when the grind was real LOL

none of that indirect internet ? you see today, you had to man up and holla at a female direct

? a PM or a note LOL
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Im with you man..keep fighting the good fight:

I tend to agree that women and men are more similar than different. Its not an easy concept to accept for both men and women.

When women are being held at and equal level as a man... Men (conditioned men) might feel like their status, or position is being threatened...Their "manhood" is being threatened. When u have total control of something as most men(atleast think they do) do in this patriarchy, Men dont want to lose this position. But this is all ego (an illusion) for the most part. Its also funny when (some) men talk about women as if they are going to take over or something...thats another egoistical defense mechanism. It implies that your the ruler and you want to keep things suppressed to maintain your pseudo power.

Some women dont want to be seen as equal to men and use the same old tired excuse, whether thats through the old gender roles or through religious conditioning which is highly misogynistic in my humble opinion. Also to be seen as equal will mean that women will have to be held completely and totally accountable for ALL things they partake in. When you can default to a man, for all problems with the world, its like a weight lifted off your shoulders. I mean who wouldnt want to pass on the blame to the next man.. it takes more effort to take responsibility.

but whatever...*shrugs

^^
    What he said.

Okay, now this thread can wither away.
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this ? still goin on?
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    this ? still goin on?

It was.
    But now it's over.
  • The_wraith
    The_wraith Members Posts: 391
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm not a bad boy

i'm not a ? or a push over neither

but i do have a big ?

so that makes me happy

i stays with a chick

my ex girlfriends wont leave alone
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    example of a guy who prolly goes around bragging about how much he's not a thug..and then you wonder why real women don't pick you and why they picking the thugs. Because this is what the superior good guy thinks like inside, like a lunatic ? who is mentality imbalanced.

its all about your insides baby. These so called good men can't fool me with their suits and ties, I judge good by the INSIDE.

come on with that weak ? ? . i just came from my ? house getting my ? sucked and eatin shrimp scampi. it's 2010, it ain't hard to get some ? . ? i get ass off the strength of me havin a fresh lineup. and most these ? runnin around ain't real thugs. my uncle did 14 years in prison for murder and is on the run for a double homicide, he's a thug. my pops did 8 for murder and is locked up now on money laundering charge, he's a thug. my cousin just murdered 3 people in jamaica and got the feds looking for him all over the US and yard. he's a thug. My brother just beat an attempted murder charge which woulda got him 10 years in the pen. he a thug. And those are just my immediate family who were sentenced for murder/attempted murder. And I'm sure NONE of them ? would fight over you you lousy ? . So miss me with that thug ? ? . I seen too many ? in my family do decades in prison, and i seen too many ? get they ? pushed in over dealing with scandalous ass hoes like you.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If women judge dudes whats on the inside,yall doing a damn poor job at seeing him for who he is Ladies!!!

One thing makes me laugh too is that they claim women are smarter than us Men,but if that was the case...Why do they constantly from generation to generation make bad choices in men? why is the black community women have bastard kids by thugs?