Would you date a woman that could out fit you??..

Options
Moment.of.Silence
Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Weight Room
you kno keep going to the gym in ? ..be going out running to the supermarket and you meet up with her in your car..she be eating all healthy biking yoga kick boxing classes knows how to swim n ? ..be killing the ab roller and all..could deal with a chick thats more fit than you??..i kno most of yall tubby muhfuckas to lazy to leave the cpu so this should be easy..

Comments

• BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Since I workout all the time, I love a woman who works out.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A woman's strength should be appreciated and celebrated in all forms.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

^^^^This....She gotta have a nice shaped body. It's don't have to be perfect
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited August 2010
    Options

^^this ? is GOAT..
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On some real stuff I probably wouldn't mind it. I'm not in the least bit insecure about anything. Heck, I'd probably be asking her tips and the whole nine. With that said I don't know too many Black women that hit the gym like that. (No HOH)
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On some real stuff I probably wouldn't mind it. I'm not in the least bit insecure about anything. Heck, I'd probably be asking her tips and the whole nine. With that said I don't know too many Black women that hit the gym like that. (No HOH)

this ? is sad but true..whites and asians be killing these hoes when it comes to being in shape..
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2010
    Options

@ the bolded- Thats true talk right there.Iv lifted @ gyms all around the country/world and i rarely see them hitting the gym.

To answer T/S ?,i most def would since i lift 6 days a week,theres few things better than a woman whos physically fit.Seeing a woman in the gym working out is an instant attraction 4 me.
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ytownborn wrote: »
    @ the bolded- Thats true talk right there.Iv lifted @ gyms all around the country/world and i rarely see them hitting the gym.

your stupid...i live in dallas n hit 24hour fitness up all the time and its 60% blacks 20% white folk n the rest is mixed
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @ TimeToParty

Im in the military fam,im pretty sure or gym interactions are not the same.So im stupid because what uv witnessed doesnt equal to what iv seen?Whos really stupid?

*meant to say our not or*
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yall do realize we (black people) are only 15% of the population, right?

Its not logical to EVER see more black women than white women in a gym... unless ur in Atlanta.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If anything she would motivate me to get my ? together so Id most def do it
  • headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You know what I would look at it as a challenge. My current s/o is a ? sloth, no offense. She's not fat or anything, and I think that's where her lack of motivation comes fromm, she figures she's not "fat" so why does she have to work out she's more on that diet ? , which I have to give props for she eats much better than I, but I f I had a woman who was more active than me, that would be incentive for me to step up. As is now, if I wanna go on a run with the broad I have to pull teeth, forget the gym too lazy to keep up there too, and if I do get her to come, she's slowing me down so I unno.