Honestly are white people the dumbest mother ? on this planet?

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
How the ? do you go stab an innocent cab driver over the idea of building a mosque in NY?

This ? got kids working making an honest living, and you stab him from the back like a ? peckerwood pink skinned ? fucken ? .

First of all, they still think 9/11 was the work of Muslims.

Secondly how is the development of a mosque which has been there for years already, gonna affect your faithless pasty ass?

All they good for is drinking like ? and being gullible.

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Powerful Thread
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    30.875562.jpg

I'm sorry if this sounds like a racist rant, its not.

Serious though, white people (majority of them) need to think and put the fucken drink down.

Stop drinking.

This ? look like Clay Aiken too ? hoe, just like a white ma.. Stab a non-suspecting ? from the back.

I hope he ends up on the street and ? his Honor Roll transcripts too, that ? is a pig they should treat him like one.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    weak minded sheeps and I'm from New York City this whole story makes my city look bad .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thank ? there isnt a ? -clause in my damn bet cuz Im dyin out there boy.

Crackers are only smart when it comes to lying, deceiving, stealing and killing things/people. When its time to think about how to be respectful and humane towards one another they turn into slobbering retards. Well...they pretend to be stupid. They're just smart at playing dumb.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They probably say them same thing about us.

Especially since we are over three times as likely to die in homicide, more likely to born out of wedlock, more likely to have a criminal record. Hell I could keep going all day but I won't. The ignorance of some doesn't discredit the group as a whole. If that were the case all us (Black people) would be labeled as low lifes. I'm just saying thats something to think about.

There is good and bad in all groups.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're obviously an idiot for thinking stabbing someone in the back is an action exclusive white people.

smh @ me for even entertaining blank... Again.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    White people are actually the smartest muhfuccas out there. They are masters of manipulation and deception. It's sickening but thats just how it is
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options

Especially since we are over three times as likely to die in homicide, more likely to born out of wedlock, more likely to have a criminal record. Hell I could keep going all day but I won't. The ignorance of some doesn't discredit the group as a whole. If that were the case all us (Black people) would be labeled as low lifes. I'm just saying thats something to think about.

I blame the media for this whole mosque saga (TV, Print, Radio)

But this blaming the media ? been going on for years, they been doing this..

At what point, and mind you this ? was a journalist or well on his way to becoming one.

At what point do you fucken think, oh ? ... I'm being fooled.

And yeh its not all, but it sure does seem like it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you wanted to ? someone... Woudlnt stabbing them in the back when they aren't looking actually be the smart thing to do?
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If you wanted to ? someone... Woudlnt stabbing them in the back when they aren't looking actually be the smart thing to do?

If thats what he was trying to do, he made whites look 10 times fucken dumber than they already are, because the ? pink skinned pig couldnt even ? a man from the back.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    I blame the media for this whole mosque saga (TV, Print, Radio)

But this blaming the media ? been going on for years, they been doing this..

At what point, and mind you this ? was a journalist or well on his way to becoming one.

At what point do you fucken think, oh ? ... I'm being fooled.

And yeh its not all, but it sure does seem like it.

Yea the media does perpetuate a lot of situations, but its up to the individual to educate him/herself on the situation as opposed to watching the news and media on television when many of them are known to have biased views. A good example of that would be Fox news. They're extremely right wing on all topics. That why you read the paper, watch the news, look on the internet, and talk to people and then take what you know and have learned and formulate your own opinion instead of letting people think for you.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Yes, we do.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    When its time to think about how to be respectful and humane towards one another they turn into slobbering retards. Well...they pretend to be stupid. They're just smart at playing dumb.

The white man invented democracy, egalitarianism, all the social welfare that blacks benefit from, the helicopters that drop food aid on Africa, the medicines that keep Magic Johnson alive, etc. etc. etc.
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, we do.

You probably ? your moms too you ? .

I seen your face you look like the type of ? to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge one day out of the blue.

? jew.
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    without reading a single post in here, yes to the thread title..im out..
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I seen your face

you could say this about any male, though
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You probably ? your moms too you ? .

I seen your face you look like the type of ? to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge one day out of the blue.

? jew.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you could say this about any male, though

? up big nose.

Someone post the picture of this guy mocking white jesus with his ugly chin strap and his long hair which he aint cut since 1997.

Jews all around the world should be condemned for being ? , and troublemakers.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    villages of people get murdered and ? on the regular in africa. every race has crazy people.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Someone post the picture of this guy

no ? at requesting imagery of males

for real blank

i think you people should be able to get married and all that
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no ? at requesting imagery of males

for real blank

i think you people should be able to get married and all that

^Jew in his most comfortable state.. manipulation and subject changing.

? you big nose jew I see through your act.
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bushatwall_big.jpg

The week before Sep 11..
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

That's because we're living in THEIR world. Their world is all ? up and ass backwards... Of course we're not going to get things right... we're not supposed too in their world.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    That's because we're living in THEIR world. Their world is all ? up and ass backwards... Of course we're not going to get things right... we're not supposed too in their world.

and your world was better?

back when the average life expectancy was about 30?

back when every government was a theocratic despotism?

back when ? was merely a misdemeanor?

back when if you were born poor, you were going to stay that way because class mobility did not exist?

back when people usually died because their teeth rotted out their skull?

back when slavery was allowed as long as you didn't ? your slaves (there was a fine for that, but not a big one)

our world >>>>>> your world
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so i guess the direction of this thread is going to generally be "hating on Jews, and then whatever other ethnic groups get drug in?"
This discussion has been closed.