And The Mystery Has been Solved!

Options
13»

Comments

• blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I've seen enough about the NOI over the years to basically say, with respect to the people who put their faith in their teachings..

That honestly its a fucken circus what they do.

They dress up like straight drag queens, wearing fucken skirts and all this colorful ? .

Just makes me laugh.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You just Ethered yourself again. Go take a look at the Reliefs anywhere in Egypt and find a Lightskin person. Son ur mind is mush run along you have brought nothing to this Conversation but whackness on top of mind controlled ? ! Good Day!

Seems you are too ignorant to read the rest of the sentence and the obvious context of that statement. You also did not care to debate the later part of my post.

I am wasting my time with you, it is obvious you are just another media mindslave. Later.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Seems you are too ignorant to read the rest of the sentence and the obvious context of that statement. You also did not care to debate the later part of my post.

I am wasting my time with you, it is obvious you are just another media mindslave. Later.

Why debate with someone who doesnt understand basic knowledge, or has yet to attain the simplest form critical thinking. Later

@Blank

I see what you sayin, but I havent found anybody outside of that circle to really ask them my questions face to face.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sorry man must have missed it.

It's cool.

The video explains it a little better, I mean like you did but it sounds it out and what not. It's a dope vid and I found it interesting.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options