If you could ask ? one question what would it be?

TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
And be honest with yourself, what would you expect him to say.....

Comments

• Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    honestly i would ask why do people live & die. i dont have no kinda expectation of what he would say, nonewhatsoever, because no matter what, i dont think it would make sense to me..
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    If I die and there is a ? there I would ask Why he allows so much suffering.

And I expect him to say "That ? is not of my control. I made y'all with a brain and common sense, y'all ? up not me..."
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    honestly i would ask why do people live & die. i dont have no kinda expectation of what he would say, nonewhatsoever, because no matter what, i dont think it would make sense to me..

Sin. That's why we all die.
    If I die and there is a ? there I would ask Why he allows so much suffering.

And I expect him to say "That ? is not of my control. I made y'all with a brain and common sense, y'all ? up not me..."

Pretty much Chozen. Not in those words but pretty much.

The question I would ask though?

Why didn't you just destroy 'Lucifer'?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Pretty much Chozen. Not in those words but pretty much.

The question I would ask though?

Why didn't you just destroy 'Lucifer'?

Why not in those words? Why would ? not say words like ? and ? ?

What makes ? and ? so evil ? wouldn't do it? A word is just a word.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    i would ask him why did he give me such a big heart for the love of people...and he would probaly say.."becuase i knew the world would turn demonic"
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010

word? i thought the thread was titled "If you could ask ? one question what would it be."
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    word? i thought the thread was titled "If you could ask ? one question what would it be."

Yes but why ask a question that can be answered in the bible? Why not ask Him something that we DON'T know.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Why not in those words? Why would ? not say words like ? and ? ?

What makes ? and ? so evil ? wouldn't do it? A word is just a word.

I don't know. From what I've read bad words aren't REALLY bad words but they are now, I don't know. I just know I don't say them any more or as much. (I slip here n there when mad)

If it's bad then eh, I just try to stay away. The "origin" of the F-word, from what I've read is interesting. (don't know if it's true though)

Anyway, your question would be answered simple too. Same answer as I gave Hyde.

I know, it's one question for ? as the smart aleck Hyde put. But I don't understand why ask a question that we should know the answers to. You won't be pleased when He says something you already know. Why not be satisfied with the answer and ask something that we don't know or something the bible doesn't give answer to?
  • Ra_Nkala
    Ra_Nkala Members Posts: 48
    edited August 2010
    An answer brings no illumination unless the question has matured to a point where it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes its fruit. Therefore learn how to put a question. - Ancient Egyptian Proverb
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    Yes but why ask a question that can be answered in the bible? Why not ask Him something that we DON'T know.

I dont know, and just saying "because of sin" just sounds lazy..i am the type of person who goes beneath "words"...like
    what is sin? why is there sin? why were there conditions making it possible for sin to exist..things like that, i deal with people all the time just throwing random stuff out there and believe whatever sounds good, but internally, on a personal note, its garbage, ive lost some real good people in this life, i lack the understanding of why, and maybe its no such thing as "why" i dont know, but nonetheless, every now and then i wonder about it..ive been near death a many times, and seen souls leave this earth, and to tell me "its because of sin" is so far from where i am mentally, no joke really.

you all mention suffering, but i kno people that suffer and struggle and dont even know it, they are resilient and their minds
    arent even on the wave of suffering, they're minds are on what lies ahead and making it, its ususally the onlookers that perceive that as suffering..
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Exactly, I do the same with all of the bible. I question all of it. Why, when, what, how of the subject. Really quite interesting when it's all laid out and you see the whole picture.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    after some serious shock of his existence, i would ask "what's your story?"
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    "For what purpose?"
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Come to think of it again, I think I would ask him

"Can we have a conversation?"

I love knowledge, I don't think I'd be satisfied with one question/one answer be on your way type ? . If I die and ? is real, I have a whole lot I want to discuss and figure out.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    To be honest.
    I ask myself questions all the time.

I am ? ? stop lying

ChozenWun = The Chosen One. I am ?

Ether-I-Am = Death I am....... You white devil you gave it away in your name.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I would ask if he has a twitter account. It would interesting to read his timeline
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    "how do you really poach an egg real good?"

and he would be like "i dunno, never could figure it out, i think you gotta spin the water really hard"
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I would ask: "You can at least understand why I never had complete faith you existed right?"

Maybe ? would say "yea, I didnt realize you guys were gonna be self aware"
  • memphis
    memphis Members Posts: 201
    edited August 2010
    I'd ask him what next weeks lottery numbers were
  • memphis
    edited August 2010
    you should ask him how you...can quickly no longer be, a dumb fucc racist?

Is a 13 yr calling me a racist really suppose to upset me or something? Grow the ? up man, not everyone who see's how unintelligent and off the rocker you are is a racist
  • memphis
    edited August 2010
    I'm unintelligent and off the rocker ONLY in the minds of you Strom Thurmond clones who lost self-control, after I reg'd to this site and started exposing you punk bytches...lol...now take your lame azz back to KKK-HQ's and tell that

I'll bite, how did you expose me as a racist?
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'm unintelligent and off the rocker ONLY in the minds of you Strom Thurmond clones who lost self-control, after I reg'd to this site and started exposing you punk bytches...lol...now take your lame azz back to KKK-HQ's and tell that

I must say that I'm not a Strom Thurmond clone without self-control, I haven't been exposed by anyone, and I'm not aware of the location of any KKK headquarters. With all of that being said, you do seem to be on the idiot side of the spectrum. This is just from general observation.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    "what do you do for fun?"

...since religion is serious business.
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited August 2010
    I woul ask why do people go through struggles? some more than others?
  • Conscious212
    Conscious212 Members Posts: 813 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    If there was some entity that 'orchestrated' the universe(s) I'd like to know why he did not reveal himself