Options
2»

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...it only makes a difference if your ? like blazini...

no1 is checkin for triggers or 360 controller adapters unless you were in a cave the time the ps1/ps2 dropped...

dualshock is 10+ years deep...n blazini still cant come to grips with it, its laughable...

l1 to aim, r1 to shoot....? is fine, some people are just bad n need an excuse for everything.

? eat a ? the ? sucks. maybe not for a ? such as your self with baby hands. My 360 controller is beast for shooters The triggers on the 360 controller are way better then that L1 R1 ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yea i got the triggers on my DS3 too
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    ? eat a ? the ? sucks. maybe not for a ? such as your self with baby hands. My 360 controller is beast for shooters The triggers on the 360 controller are way better then that L1 R1 ? .

360 controller is better for shooters...but not to the point where i need to buy triggers or an adaptor...it really aint dat serious...

n my hands are huge, lol.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    Nah whats that??? I bought the XCM Cross Battle Adapter it works it's just games dont really allow full controller customization

they clip on to the R2 and L2 buttons (in the pic above). Gives a more comfortable grip.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1up give it an A-
  • mark ii
    mark ii Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This game is good. I'm hooked. If you can team up with a team who likes to communicate, you will know you haven't played anything like it.

You should see the 128 player stampede.

[video][/video]
  • dayday5243
    dayday5243 Members Posts: 34
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I copped it. It's ok. The only problem i kept having is white dudes on my team killing me because i'm black. That ? got old quick
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I haven't had that problem; the only thing I hate is when I get a team of noobs who all either don't have the med kit to heal others or they all have sniper rifles and can't shoot for ? , lol
  • dayday5243
    dayday5243 Members Posts: 34
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL I never pay full price for ps3 games. I got the hookup. I get all my ? for 45.
  • mark ii
    mark ii Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't get to play much and had a bad experience of playing with a squad full of punks with no mics and a bad squad leader. I hooked up with this big ass clan so now I'm always on with players who are coordinated. You got to have communication or the game sux.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? MAG with an AIDS ? . This ? is HOT Garbage Juice.