Hispanics

2»

Comments

• C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Janklow, that is wack as ? . You can't take my word away from me!

You let black members, and even non black members use the N word freely

but as soon as I say Sp!c you delete my post. That's some ? up favoritism.

What happened to freedom of speech?
    the N word has two intepretations depending on how its used. you know that. ? is a derrogative word on all horizons. basically coming from how they say latinos talk..."I ? no englis"

but Freedom of speech is the name of the game....no point of trying to sugarcoat or hide the fact that one is racist or mad...I rather for them to speak out in public if thats how they feel instead of saying whatever behind closed doors...atleast thatway you know who's not cool with u
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ? = ******

dont sugarcoat the word just because it's pronounced differently

otha = other
    chowda = chowder
    flowa = flower

etc et

Tru................i hate it when folk say that, its the same ? ..............SLaves u to say "? "...........they been sayin "? " forever........"? " came from the foplks misprouncing "ni99er"
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    we hate blacks and hiphop in DR smh......check out the background of people in vid....pretty much black and loving it.

They aint talking about all of ya'll, not even most of ya..........talking about a select few, and not jsut Dominicans, spanish folk in general.............
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    corny as hell to say this but i love all races. always been cool with white people. i date black women, was engaged to a black woman. its all love from me but just some older people aren't as open minded
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    You let black members, and even non black members use the N word freely
    note: this statement is not accurate as written
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    note: this statement is not accurate as written

Note: The statement sentiments are 100% percent accurate. Or maybe 1000%, or 10,000%.