Surround from ps3??

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in IllGaming
I just bout a home theatre system and how do I hook this ? up...didnt come with an optical cable but I have an extra HDMI I tried connecting the ps3 and the theatre system directly to the tv but it didnt work...now im trying to run the ps3's hdmi to it, then the hdmi from the subwoofer to the TV but no results..anyone help would be appreciated..

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What brand and model? Also, what model TV you have?

In my case, I didn't have any headache as its all Sony: Bravia TV, Bravia Surround Sound System. HDMI from PS3 to TV, Optical Cable from TV to Surround.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited August 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    What brand and model? Also, what model TV you have?

In my case, I didn't have any headache as its all Sony: Bravia TV, Bravia Surround Sound System. HDMI from PS3 to TV, Optical Cable from TV to Surround.

All my ? is Sony. Sony bravia 46'', ps3, and sony ct-100. I bought the CT-100 used and the ? didnt come with an optical cord. Aint that a ? . And i think thats the only way to get sound from the tv during all of the tv's operations.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nevermind got that ? workin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All my ? is Sony. Sony bravia 46'', ps3, and sony ct-100. I bought the CT-100 used and the ? didnt come with an optical cord. Aint that a ? . And i think thats the only way to get sound from the tv during all of the tv's operations.

I bought mine new and it didn't come with an optical either. lol