For those who believe in the Alien/Sumerian thing

ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
This may not get alot of replies because.... Well not many people on here believe in aliens. But those who do let me ask you this.

Alot of people now-a-days who study deep into alien life and possible alien beginnings, why do you only focus on the Annunaki. I hear all the time about the Sumerian texts speaking on the Annunaki but why does no one bring up the Igigi?

IMO they are just important to the entire puzzle than the Annunaki are.

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I honestly believe most people who do believe in aliens (as I definitely do) are VERY open minded to the MANY cultures and people who have told of aliens visiting Earth.

Personally, I take the accounts of Africans, Asians, Europeans, Mesoamericans, and all other people in world history who have told dramatic tales of alien life visiting Earth.

Anyone who is only focusing on the Annunaki or just one other source is playing themselves and diving into ignorance. The whole puzzle should be seen, not just a part. With that being said, I have found it really fascinating how often people in the military worldwide have seen UFOs. Even a past governor in Arizona claims to have seen some.......
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Never heard of igigi. I'll look into it.

Edit: actually yes I have. Just never heard of them referred to by that name.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    I honestly believe most people who do believe in aliens (as I definitely do) are VERY open minded to the MANY cultures and people who have told of aliens visiting Earth.

Personally, I take the accounts of Africans, Asians, Europeans, Mesoamericans, and all other people in world history who have told dramatic tales of alien life visiting Earth.

Anyone who is only focusing on the Annunaki or just one other source is playing themselves and diving into ignorance. The whole puzzle should be seen, not just a part. With that being said, I have found it really fascinating how often people in the military worldwide have seen UFOs. Even a past governor in Arizona claims to have seen some.......

Well most people focus on the Annunaki because those are the Gods who are said to have altered our genetic makeup.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I have actually had Alien encounters. If you guys would like me to make a thread about it let me know. I am dead serious, no jokes.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ive always been interested in the various theories... but have never done the knowledge... anyone got any links or some info that could be a start...
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    The main thing about the NNKI is they provide a basis for ancient aliens. Not to be outdone by the Igigi (sp)
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2010
    I have actually had Alien encounters. If you guys would like me to make a thread about it let me know. I am dead serious, no jokes.

If you're serious, post up your experience with them. No need to create a new thread though, just post up your experiences here.........
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2010
    Well most people focus on the Annunaki because those are the Gods who are said to have altered our genetic makeup.

Interesting, I had no idea......I'm gona do some research on this soon