Insane clown posse>Eminem

13»

Comments

• Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I don't think they're the "worst group ever" like everylone else who probably never heard a song from them, but they suck.
  • brazilblur
    brazilblur Members Posts: 668
    edited August 2010
    "spaced out like sci-fi TV, ? ICP buy my CD! is what I'm yelling while shopping promos of my debut telling ? let me eat your ? while I shave you,"
    em the goat lol
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Anyone agree or are you brainwashed by shadyteam

naw kiddo, i aint brainwashed i just know when i hear someone who can rap as opposed to someone ? who says dumb ? and tries to pass it off as lyrics. eminem would murder them lyrically. in fact he pulled a gun on them and they got scared as ? . them ? the worse thing happened to music in history imo
  • SHAYDEEEE
    edited August 2010
    jazz93 wrote: »
    Didn't know it was possible to be a Black ICP fan. Those dudes are straight gah-bage. Their fans are angst ridden white boys that play video games all day when they are not jacking off to images of women they'll never get so ICP allows them to act out the "gangsta persona" they hear in REAL RAY lyrics. GTFOH

word ? ? them juggalo ?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol so if someone doesnt like ICP but do like eminem it means they're brainwashed lololol.
    of course you proved your point.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Honestly, not a fan of neither, but co-sign. They are waay better than Em lyrically tbh.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Im struggling to understand how juggalos make arguments about good hip hop
  • SHAYDEEEE
    edited August 2010
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Honestly, not a fan of neither, but co-sign. They are waay better than Em lyrically tbh.

wtf you on? lyrically? they cant rhyme a single syllable eminem can rhyme up to six. come the ? on thats the only way that no lawyer could argue they are superior to slim at.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited August 2010
    Who is Insane Clown Posse?
    never heard of them but i doubt they fuuccin with EM.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Haha change the tag to say insanedickingenocide. Get a life losers
  • fatalm1
    fatalm1 Members Posts: 16
    edited September 2010
    you people are stupid for even believing ICP can even come CLOSE TO EMINEM, ? OUTTA HERE HAHA
    CHECK v
  • Phattimus Prime
    Phattimus Prime Members Posts: 2
    edited September 2010
    Yo check it. I've been a Juggalo for 7 Years. I am down with the clown till the day I die. THAT being said. Lyrically ICP can't hold a bonfire, let alone a candle to Eminem on his worst day. Have you ever even heard them rap? ICP is not dope hip-hop to me. I love their message and I love J and Shaggs to death and (most of) their songs entertain me in every way BUT they are not LYRICAL. They don't even try to be. Their music is just for fun and they own that FACT. The lyrical monster of Psychopathic records are Twiztid, Jamie Madrox especially. He's an AMAZING MC. Monoxide isin't bad either. A better comparison to Eminem would be Twiztid...although Eminem STILL edges them out. When Eminem was still in the underground before he blew up he acnowledged Twiztid (House Of Krayzees at the time) for their skills. I ain't a ? stan but if it wasn't for Eminem I would of never gotten so deep into hip-hop. If it wasn't for Eminem (and a growing number of juggalo friends growing up) I would have never known who ICP were.