Is there anything to hard for ? to do?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I mean like come on, seriously?

"Behold, I am the LORD, the ? of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

Wow! I mean like get real. I mean like He is so awesome! You got to be kidding me. I've just been pondering the greatness of ? and I am at a loss for words. I mean He is just so mighty! He is the King. He is the sovereign ruler of the heavens and the earth, the Lord Jesus Christ. He said, let there be light, and there was light. He commanded and it stood still. He spoke and He created everything. I mean the list of His deeds are incomprehensible.

1Then Job answered and said,
2I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with ? ?
3If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.
4He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
5Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.
6Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.
7Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.
8Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
9Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
10Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

Job 9:1-9

I mean WOW. Did ya'll just read that? I mean like seriously? Job, a man who was suffering so much because of all the torment that the devil sent his way, and rightfully so. But still in the midst of his trial, he still glorfiied ? ! I mean like WOWWWWWW! Look at what Job is saying. I mean good grief. He is praising the LORD! Even though he all that tragedy come into his life, HE STILL GLORIFIED THE ? OF HEAVEN AND EARTH! He praised His holy NAME! ? giveth and ? taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord. That's the verse that most everybody is familiar with. But if you keep reading, it just gets better with Him glorifying the Lord even thru his trail and tribulations.

I mean man, I'm just bugging out right now. I was looking into the heavens tonight and I was just magnifying the magnificence of the Lord. He strechted out the heavens. He measured the hills in a balance. He spoke and it was. And then He said it was all good! ? is GOOD. ALL THE TIME ? is good. I mean He didnt create this world in which we now live. This is an evil world due to the fact that we as mankind let satan deceive us. He is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I mean I love all ya'll but some of yall don't even believe in ? . I mean we got some peeps up here that believe in ? but a lot of yall don't and I don't know how you can really say that or believe that. I mean we all got brains. All of us. But all of us have different belief systems. But the atheists dont even acknowlede a believe system. I mean like come on, it's ridiculous.

"The fool has said in his heart, There is no ? . They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good." Psalm 14:1

I mean the first sentence is a given. But ? still chastises all of us. No one does good. Even believers in Him. We are all sinners. But the atheists are just fools. I mean wow, ? don't pull no punches, He is ? . Who can fight Him? I mean He is ? !!!! How can you win? I mean He made the sun! He made the moon. He made the STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean look at my AVI. It's ridiculous. I don't even know where that is at. But ? does. ? made it. Ain't no telling whats over there. And that is just a grain of sand in the universe. I mean ? made the universe. I mean what is the universe? Where is its end? Where is its beginning? I mean where? Like for real? Who knows? The scientist? LOL. Please. What? Are they going to find a stop sign at the end? Like get real man. You can't fool me, I ain't boo-boo the fool. Evolution? Get real.

"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" Isaiah 40:22

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

I mean come on, and people act like that fool don't exist. ? have mercy. The devil has deceived us all. But thanks be to the Lord Jesus Christ who defeated the devil. Glorify your name Father! I love you Lord. I will magnify the name of the Lord. For it is He in whom I trust. I love you ? . And I will be your servant. I ask that you will let your light shine through me so that I can praise your holy name and preach your holy word to all. For is ONLY in you, the Lord Jesus Christ in whom we can trust!

Man ? is good. I love Him. And all my IC peeps I love you too!

"If a man say, I love ? , and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love ? whom he hath not seen?" 1 John 4:20

Like wow! Doesn't ? keep it real and make it simple. I mean y'all are intelligent people on here. ? all gave us brains. We can all formulate complete and coherent sentences. We are not dummies. And I definitely know y'all can read. So I admire you people on here. We all may not have the same beliefs, but I know that we are all still human. This is just me. I love ? . And if have a chance to magnify His name, I do it. So I come on here and preach the gospel. I read the Bible. How can I not?

"For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!" 1 Corinithians 9:16

So this is just me. If I come off as snooby or arrogant or how ever you may perceive me, please forgive me. I don't want to offend people. But im just doing me. I can't really help it. ? is good. I have to praise His name all the time. And what better way than to preach His word? It's just so awesome to serve Jesus Christ. He's too ? . I once served the devil and he ain't no good. I don't seen it all and done it all man. I may not be no jay-z, no lil-wayne, no anybody who is a celebrity, but I got a life story too were im from. So i seen and done all that my life world consisited of, and it was trash. Drugs, women, ? , jail, dui, adultery, fornication, sex before marriage, wife out of wedlock, thief, cheater, liar, deceitful, boastful, PRIDEFUL, disrepestful, glutton, ? mouthed, etc. I can go on and on. MAN, I AM A SINNER. Good LORD AM I A SINNER. I like how paul felt in his letter, "However, I was treated with mercy so that Christ Jesus could use me, the foremost sinner, to demonstrate his patience. This patience serves as an example for those who would believe in him and live forever." 1 Timothy 1:16

I am a sinner. I have come to a realization of this fact. I am not right, I am not perfect. I am dirt, in the eyes of ? . ? can wipe me out in an instant, HE IS ? !

"And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?"
    Daniel 4:35

I mean HOLY COW!!!!!!! Thats deep. We are nothing in the eyes of ? . But thank the Lord that ? so loved the world! Hallelujah! I love you Lord Jesus Christ. In you is whom I place my trust. He died for me. Ain't nobody ever die for me but Jesus Christ. And I wasn't even born yet when He died for me. But yet He still knew me, just like He would know you. I mean He is ? . What doesn't He know?

"But ? commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?"
    Proverbs 24:12

I mean I love all ya'll but some of yall don't even believe in ? . I mean we got some peeps up here that believe in ? but a lot of yall don't and I don't know how you can really say that or believe that. I mean we all got brains. All of us. But all of us have different belief systems. But the atheists dont even acknowlede a believe system. I mean like come on, it's ridiculous.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I mean come on. You talk about science. This was way back in the days of Isaiah, before Christopher Columbus. And ? says that the earth is a circle. ? mocks mankind. He is ? . We thought the earth was square. ? ether's mankind. I use to believe in non-sense. I don't even really know to be honest what I believed, before I found Jesus Christ, but ? had always been standing at the door of my heart, I just wasn't listening.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelations 3:20

But WOW, do I thank the Lord that I finally listened. Man ? is good. I lived a life of sin. A life of utter destruction. I lived like a pig. I was an animal. I feared no ? . I was like who is ? , that I should fear Him? But I was dumb. I was blinded by the devil. I was taken captive by the world, and I was controlled by my sinful flesh. I was a complete and utter sinner. I was without Christ in the world. Dead in trespasses and sins. Dead in the bound of iniquity. Cursed and defiled. I was a heathen. I lived like a scoundrel. I lived like all of us do. But I keeps it real. I ain't perfect. Far from it. But I know who Is is. Good Lord do I know who is. My only hope is Jesus Christ. He is my savior. And can't nobody tell me otherwise. I refer to scripture to defend my case because it has all the answers. I don't care about opinion, I want truth. I listened to opinion and thank ? that He is merciful. But now I want truth. He saved me from a life of sin. Do I still sin? Yes, but not like I use to. Look, christians ain't perfect, and i'll be the first to admit it, because I am not perfect. But Jesus Christ is perfect. And it is Him that I love and who I strive to imitate, follow, and obey! Hallelujah!

"But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath." Psalm 78:38

Man I could have been killed. I lived like the devil because he was my partner. I lived like a demon. I was without Christ in the world. But ? is merciful. When I was lost, I had no fear of judgment. I had no fear of meeting ? . Why? Because I never really knew He existed. I mean I went to Church my whole life. I grew up in the church and to be honest because I keeps it real, I use to hate church. I use to go everyday wit moms. And once I started getting older I started to resent going because we always went. And don't let me try to pull a fast one on moms, talking bout "I'm sick." Its like Chad Ochocinco, "Child please". Your black ass going to church. I can count on 1 hand how many times I missed church and that's stretching it. So when I got old enough to make my own decisions, I stopped going and I fell away. I fell for the enemy and his lure of the flesh. A life of sin commenced and I was on a pathway to hell, even though my mom raised me in the church. But I thank ? that she did, because she followed the Bible. "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

I thank ? for that, because I had a foundation. I mean we are all sinners, but I had some common sense, I knew murder was wrong and I never physically killed somebody, but the Bible says if you even look at your brother wrong, your guilty of murder.

"Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him." Leveticus 19:17

Sin is sin no matter which you spin it. ? is perfect. ? is holy. ? is righteous. This isn't the world that He created. Thats why some of yall doubt ? . I mean keep it real. You think in your head that if there was a ? , "why does this and this happen?" Well ? tells you why in His word, we have an enemy named satan that deceives everybody. I may have never seen y'all, but I know y'all are humans and that you live somewhere on this planet. You just have a different life story than me. So thats why I got to preach Christ, I pray that the Lord will open your eyes to the truth. ? is good. I love Him so much. If He can change me, He can change you. Wow. ? is awesome. I love Him. I mean how can you not? I loved this world, and it was nothing. Never satisfied, never content, always worrying, always stressing, always trying to fill that void, but yet, I could never fill it. I had nothing to live for, nothing to hope for, I was lost, I was without, I was lonely, but thanks be to the Lord Jesus Christ that He has given me rest. Hallelujah!

"For the LORD ? is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly." Psalm 84:11

I try my best to walk uprightly and my best aint good enough. I am a sinner and I know the truth. And even when you try to walk with ? it gets hard. We all fall and stumble. I am a sinner to my core. I can't help it. But thank ? that I know who can!

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
    2 Corinthians 5:17

My old life is perished. The world, the flesh, and the devil no longer control me. I am controlled by Jesus Christ, but temptation is still there for the believer. That's why I still stumble. And anybody who is a believer counts too, but a lot of them don't keep it 100. But hey, I can't judge them. So forgive me Father. But I know who will.

"So then every one of us shall give account of himself to ? ." Romans 14:12

I mean good LORD AL-MIGHTY! THE MAKER OF THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH. The maker of ALL FLESH! You rule in the heavens. You rule in the expanse. You speak to the sun and it rises. You speak to the waves and they are stilled. You have all power. WHAT CAN YOU NOT DO?????????? ? IS SO GREAT. But wow, there is a judgment day coming. I will be there, but thanks be to ? and the Lord Jesus Christ that I will be at the bema seat of Christ for rewards of faithfullness and service. Praise your name Lord Jesus!

"10According to the grace of ? which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. " 1 Corinthians 3:10-15

Wow, I typed a pretty long letter. I guess I really had to catch up. I haven't been on the IC like I use too. I've been working a lot. Taking care of my daughter. Trying to do right by my girl. The right things. School bout to start on monday and it will be my senior year. Good Lord have I come a long way. I was a high school drop-out. But now I am bout to be College graduate. This is how ? can change a life. My life is just different from yours. I appreciate were ? has brought me from. I will boast about ? and what He has done for me. What has the devil done? Nothing but bring me misery and pain. ? is good and I love Him. Just like Job said, yet He slay, yet will I trust him. And this was a righteous man, Job served ? is whole life. He loved the Lord, he even called his wife a fool when she told him to curse ? and die. I mean wow, I don't know how I would have reacted to a tragedy like that, but Job gives me courage to understand that no matter what, even in the good days and the bad days, you will still trust ? . That is if you believe in Him!

"In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer."
    Isaiah 54:8

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:" Job 19:25

? bless.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Too hard. Too hard. The extra O is important there.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Convincing everyone he exists is too hard apparently.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't know why when this guy post, I don't feel good about myself.
  • Thanuyoka
    Thanuyoka Members Posts: 102
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Convincing everyone he exists is too hard apparently.
    Why would ? need to convince anyone about anything?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanuyoka wrote: »
    Why would ? need to convince anyone about anything?

Is this really a serious question? Smh...
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBFSH0SO3nhMfirMNSKK5ZzqdgBEbivty5lug__Kz868IdXEs&t=1&h=135&w=274&usg=__AEpb88Q-HLygepmF5vOjsiqE6OY=

ya, dude, its like, ? is totally everywhere, he was like in my cereal this morning, and he asked me, like, totally, "why do you think they call them cornflakes?", i was like whooaaaaa, i get it now, the corn comes from cereal "grass" and flakes(coke) are what you cover the substance (grass) with....dude, whooooaaaaa, full circle moment..totally.

? bless.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1. Convince me he's real.
    2. ? two chicks at the same time
    3. Play duck duck goose
    4. Make himself visible
    5. Throw a spiral
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Feed his children
    Shelter his children

Talk to all of his kids, dude got billions of kids and only speaks to one or two every couple thousand years.....

Anyone else get this ? seems like a southern rapper or Antonio Cromartie vibe?

No clue who his kids are - check
    More than 10 kids - Check
    Doesn't pay anything toward his kids - Check
    Lots of baby mommas - Check
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Exist.

Options
    1. Convince me he's real.
    2. ? two chicks at the same time
    3. Play duck duck goose
    4. Make himself visible
    5. Throw a spiral

So you're saying that's too HARD for ? to do?

No, it's not too hard. It just won't happen. It's against His nature, how about being fair and coming up with more logical things. Saying things that are against His own Law's isn't very well thought out.

NOTHING is too hard for ? to do.

? created everything, so what is too hard for Him? Let me see a scientist create a star, ONE STAR, then place it in the universe.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

No, it's not too hard. It just won't happen. It's against His nature, how about being fair and coming up with more logical things. Saying things that are against His own Law's isn't very well thought out.

? created everything, so what is too hard for Him? Let me see a scientist create a star, ONE STAR, then place it in the universe.

Did you ever hear of the 23 black scientist?

And why did ? place stars in the sky? Why? Why is it ? and not something that as of now we just don't understand?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

What if in a million years, man ended up figuring out a way to create a star?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »

? READ THE BIBLE!

People can't create stars now so they can't ever

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Loser
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I mean ? made the universe. I mean what is the universe? Where is its end? Where is its beginning? I mean where? Like for real? Who knows? The scientist? LOL. Please. What? Are they going to find a stop sign at the end? Like get real man. You can't fool me, I ain't boo-boo the fool. Evolution? Get real.

Why do you make it thought out to be incapable for man to figure things out? You mean to tell me all of technology is wrong? You mean to tell me scientist are all wrong? You mean to tell me evolution isn't real?

Prove to me these things please. You cannot prove ALL of technology is wrong. This has brought us a long ways in understanding how the universe works. Could Job or Peter have told you these things? No. So this is why it was so marvelous that ? knew these things. To them it was impossible to even imagine how a star worked. How a comet worked. So because we've figured it out, that's not the case? Only ? knows? Dude, the bible never said we couldn't figure these things out. The bible never says science is all wrong. The bible doesn't go against evolution.

Anyways, explain these things to me. With YOUR own words, not ALL bible verses please.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »

If we ever see a millions years (humans)

If they do figure it out, then cool. I highly doubt they will though.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF is that you just posted Vibe
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    greeeeeeeat thread i will be coming back to read it later on tonight when everything around me calms down in the house......however sweety these ppl on here the majority of them are held so tight by the devil himself and soo powerfuly influenced by lucifer...this is all a mere made up story to them...all you can do is pray for the blind and keep recieving your blessings while moving forward great thread though once again!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    greeeeeeeat thread i will be coming back to read it later on tonight when everything around me calms down in the house......however sweety these ppl on here the majority of them are held so tight by the devil himself and soo powerfuly influenced by lucifer...this is all a mere made up story to them...all you can do is pray for the blind and keep recieving your blessings while moving forward great thread though once again!

[IMG]http://cdn.guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/? _lines_2-540x513.jpg[/IMG]

Yup yup yup
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that will never happen becuase according to what they say and how history repeats itself how the sun blows up and how the earth was created....there could possibly be another earth with the same ppl the same starting over with the same humae forms comeing from monkeys and so forth...the same neutrons and atoms or whatever it is that created the earth will all fuse together creating another big bang and thats how it goes...so they say we do not know how long this earth has been around and we do not know how long this sun has been burning.....only what "they estimate"....
    If we ever see a millions years (humans)

If they do figure it out, then cool. I highly doubt they will though.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF is that you just posted Vibe

??

I was posting that to DoU if that's what you're asking.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    is you gettin down like that!!! daaaayyyuuummmmmmm
    [IMG]http://cdn.guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/? _lines_2-540x513.jpg[/IMG]

Yup yup yup
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    is you gettin down like that!!! daaaayyyuuummmmmmm

Hells yea, wanna run a line with me?

We smashin when you done sniffin though.

My girl bi she do the girl thing to.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ??

I was posting that to DoU if that's what you're asking.

Yea I figured it out I ain't see a name on the quote and got confused for a minute.