Who yall got as the WOAT actor I say Vin Diesel

MrJR
MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
this ? sucks at acting.

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    neo1.jpg

smh...................
  • MrJR
    edited August 2010
    neo1.jpg

smh...................

man i forgot about that dude its like every movie he in he still seems to think he still in the matrix no emotion at all
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg

"I'LL BE BACK!!!"governator
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ben Afleck win the award for this thread!!!
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol i gotta say nas "ow they shot me" lookin ass lol
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    beat me to it... LoL
  • MrJR
    edited August 2010
    I say nas....

Nas doesnt count he cant even act like a good rapper
  • Copper
    edited August 2010
    ray allen!!!!!
  • MrJR
    edited August 2010
    man white people are owning this thread there bad at acting but good at lying wtf?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    them twilight kids i havnt seen the movie but they look like woat actors
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Orlando-Bloom-Three-Musketeers.jpg

Orlando Bloom aka Orlundo Bland, possibly the blandest and most wooden actor working in Hollywood today. He single-handedly ruined Kingdom Of Heaven and watching him in the Pirates of The Caribbean films they could've swapped him for a park bench and I doubt the audience would've noticed any difference. He is all kinds of awful
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    How you gon' hate on Diesel? F&F series, Chronicles of Riddick, and A Man Apart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • MrJR
    edited August 2010
    shenco wrote: »
    How you gon' hate on Diesel? F&F series, Chronicles of Riddick, and A Man Apart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the reason i said Diesel cause i was watching ? and i thought it was one of the WOAT movies ever and it was because of his suck ass acting.I think i will take it back when i watch fast and furious again though
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited August 2010

I agree with this. Vin Diesel is an action star, he's knows that's his range, and he sticks to it. Keanu Reeves wins this easily. He's the same in every movie. I saw him in a Shakespearean movie when I was in High School, and he was completely out acted by everyone else. Kids were laughing at him in class.
  • Copper
    edited August 2010
    MrJR wrote: »
    the reason i said Diesel cause i was watching ? and i thought it was one of the WOAT movies ever and it was because of his suck ass acting.I think i will take it back when i watch fast and furious again though

? was just a bad movie..period had nothing to do with vin he's is actually a decent actor!!! peep boiler room!!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i dont care what anybody says A Man Apart was a dope movie he was good in that.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol i gotta say nas "ow they shot me" lookin ass lol

lol! that ? grabbed his leg like "ahh you shot me"

cosign the Kaenu and Ben Affleck posts
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited August 2010
    Nas is the GOAT rapper but he needs to stay away from acting. He was awful in that small role in Ticker with Steven Seagal. My pick is Paul Walker.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Nas is the GOAT rapper but he needs to stay away from acting. He was awful in that small role in Ticker with Steven Seagal. My pick is Paul Walker.

"I owe you a ten second car" LOL
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

lol Paul Walker is pretty bad too
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    MrJR wrote: »
    i was watching ? and i thought it was one of the WOAT movies ever and it was because of his suck ass acting

no, the reason ? sucked is because Xander Cage was sooooo carefully crafted to appeal to every sort of young male. ? was disgusting, like some big corp's marketing department wrote the script. "Meet Xander Cage! He's a skateboarding, video game playing, Hip-Hop/Punk Rock listening, internet saavy, anti-establishment cool guy!"

it was really ridiculous

oh and ? : The Return of Xander Cage is slated for 2011, showing how desperate Vin really is at this point

smh, after Pitch Black everyone agreed dude had action film potential. ? wasted dat
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    no, the reason ? sucked is because Xander Cage was sooooo carefully crafted to appeal to every sort of young male. ? was disgusting, like some big corp's marketing department wrote the script. "Meet Xander Cage! He's a skateboarding, video game playing, Hip-Hop/Punk Rock listening, internet saavy, anti-establishment cool guy!"

it was really ridiculous

oh and ? : The Return of Xander Cage is slated for 2011, showing how desperate Vin really is at this point

smh, after Pitch Black everyone agreed dude had action film potential. ? wasted dat

How's he desperate? Dude got like 2 more F&F's coming up and everybody was waiting for the new ? anyways. The one with Ice Cube was cheeks. I forgot why he didn't decide to do that one though
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Nichalous Cage he's in my personal fav but he's sucks at acting sometimes...all his movie are still dope tho

wicker man is WOAT
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    How's he desperate? Dude got like 2 more F&F's coming up and everybody was waiting for the new ? anyways. The one with Ice Cube was cheeks. I forgot why he didn't decide to do that one though

He turned down 2F2F because his career was going up and he felt he didn't need to retread past hits. Now he's suddenly doing a bunch of sequels after a series of flops? Desperation.