It's almost football season, where do yall cats store your women for the weekend?

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I know you cats ain't watching games with your chick, so where do ya'll go for the games? I know yall aren't trying to be around no chick asking you the rules of the game, so what does your girl generally do when yall are into the games.

I always find a bar, generally where women are scantily dressed, somewhere like a ? or a Wing House.

Comments

• usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How sexist. There are plenty of chicks who like football and know the rules. Stop dating prissy Valley girls.

I know there are, but who the ? is tryna have their free time and escape revolve around their main girl. It's important that you both have separate stuff going on.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, as long as there is reality tv, like housewives of atlanta, and the game reruns, most women are occupied.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My girl dont live with me but she already know what time it is on sundays in the fall.
  • jay83
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljaa wrote: »
    I like football, my boyfriend doesn't. I'll watch football in one room and he can go cycling or something until I get done.

I guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I know you cats ain't watching games with your chick, so where do ya'll go for the games? I know yall aren't trying to be around no chick asking you the rules of the game, so what does your girl generally do when yall are into the games.

I always find a bar, generally where women are scantily dressed, somewhere like a ? or a Wing House.

check you the tilted kilt. infinity times better then hotters in the scantily clad laddies department.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im single though
  • jay83
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Uh, why? You must have read it wrong. He doesn't like football. I can do my thing and he can go do his.

Is your boyfriend American?

And just curious why dosent he like football?

And who the hell does Souljah root for in the NFL? lol
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this ? store...really though?
  • mikeymoe
    mikeymoe Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I force her to watch it!
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im in cleveland. our household aint been passionate about the damn Browns since 07.

aint even thinking bout football season.

but i do wanna take a road trip down to canton.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He's not American, he was born in Puerto Rico and raised there, totally different culture and mind. And he just doesn't care for sports as a whole although he does like to go cycling and do outdoorsy things, and baseball is popular over there too.

I root for the Carolina Panthers, we should have won that Bowl game vs the Pats. I hate the Pats and Manning can kiss my ass too. You know what? Brady and Manning can kiss both of their ? . I'll sit somewhere in the back, record and watch as their careers unfold before my camcorder's eyes. Measly lil' ? .

i been to puerto rico. i was in the deep part too. Dorado. they told me that you dont go knock on anyone's door. thats disrespectful. you gotta call their name out from outside and if they dont come out to greet you, then, they aint home.

and the women use to fix me big ass plates and i had to eat it too because i aint wanna disrespect nobody.

and u cant put no salt or hot sauce on the food because its disrepectful.

but the men can cheat on and beat on their women. that aint disrepectful. wut up wit dat?

come'on son.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Is your boyfriend American?

And just curious why dosent he like football?

And who the hell does Souljah root for in the NFL? lol

I'm a American and I don't care for sports.
  • jay83
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He's not American, he was born in Puerto Rico and raised there, totally different culture and mind. And he just doesn't care for sports as a whole although he does like to go cycling and do outdoorsy things, and baseball is popular over there too.

I root for the Carolina Panthers, we should have won that Bowl game vs the Pats. I hate the Pats and Manning can kiss my ass too. You know what? Brady and Manning can kiss both of their ? . I'll sit somewhere in the back, record and watch as their careers unfold before my camcorder's eyes. Measly lil' ? .

Well damn. Jake Delhome was good in that superbowl. But the kicker kicked the ball out of bounds and got a penalty. That really hurt the panthers.

And Im a texans fan. So we are Mannings ? twice a year. The reason why the Colts go to the playoffs every year is that they play us and the jags twice a year.

And the sad part is even when the Colts lose they ? us over because when they threw that game against the Jets it cost us a playoff spot.

I hope the colts go 0-16 the rest of this decade.
  • CBR1000RR
    CBR1000RR Members Posts: 492
    edited August 2010
    Options
    across my lap.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    check you the tilted kilt. infinity times better then hotters in the scantily clad laddies department.

I'm tryna think if i've been there before, but i definetly have heard friends talked about it before. Will definetly check that ? out!
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How sexist. There are plenty of chicks who like football and know the rules. Stop dating prissy Valley girls.

LOL

my son plays football so i dont catch the games till around 6pm

usually dont watch full games unless its the best match up that week anyway
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i been to puerto rico. i was in the deep part too. Dorado. they told me that you dont go knock on anyone's door. thats disrespectful. you gotta call their name out from outside and if they dont come out to greet you, then, they aint home.

and the women use to fix me big ass plates and i had to eat it too because i aint wanna disrespect nobody.

and u cant put no salt or hot sauce on the food because its disrepectful.

but the men can cheat on and beat on their women. that aint disrepectful. wut up wit dat?

come'on son.

thats all true, my mom is from dorado.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? after baseball season is over i don't even give a ? .

I'll be in the mountains with my snowboard.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The main one right now watches football way more than me. Im only a Basketball fan. She normally txts me during the games..

I be on here or d/loadin music
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? after baseball season is over i don't even give a ? .

I'll be in the mountains with my snowboard.

White Boy Post
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    White Boy Post

^^^^^Stereotype post
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll go to the sports bar my damn self with or w/o him. He can go separately if he wants. I don't care.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Me and my girl usually end up going to every home game.

Away games I send the ? shoppin with her mom and go to the bar.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? dont Call My phone during Saturday or Sunday , no we aren't going anywhere, just text me during half-time .... and any other day that has a great college matchup dont call me either...And No im not going to explain to you the "Rules" to football so that you can "Get into it" thats why there's google for that ? so use it.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? dont Call My phone during Saturday or Sunday , no we aren't going anywhere, just text me during half-time .... and any other day that has a great college matchup dont call me either...And No im not going to explain to you the "Rules" to football so that you can "Get into it" thats why there's google for that ? so use it.

2yllfzo.gif
    . .