• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    In EVERY single one of these threads homie front and center

Dickridin

And every single thread your on the tip of someones ? .. my last name aint jackson

So back up.. and moonwalk your ass somewhere
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    matt- wrote: »
    lol @ fooley

amd_lebronjames.jpg

LMAO fooley wilin all on the court and ?
    And every single thread your on the tip of someones ? .. my last name aint jackson

So back up.. and moonwalk your ass somewhere

You've said this about 15 times already ?

Im just bein straight up you a kobe groupie
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    quick question: When will Kobe ever shoot 50% from the field in a season? Every great player has done it, even LeBron. Lebron also shot better from the three than Kobe. He averaged less shots per game and still averaged more points.He's light years more efficient than Kobe and is only second to Jordan. He out rebounded and out assisted Kobe. Kobe has heart but he quit in a series that they were up 3 to one over Phoenix? And. He lost in the finals to the Pistons with Shaq on his team? Then he claimed he didn't need help only to turn around and ? and moan about need it only two years later. Are you ? kidding me? What heart? This dude has won because of his teams. Game seven is a perfect example. The game winning shots Gasol, Artest, Fisher, and Horry hit are even more examples.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    And it continues.....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Fooley wrote: »
    quick question: When will Kobe ever shoot 50% from the field in a season? Every great player has done it, even LeBron. Lebron also shot better from the three than Kobe. He averaged less shots per game and still averaged more points.He's light years more efficient than Kobe and is only second to Jordan. He out rebounded and out assisted Kobe. Kobe has heart but he quit in a series that they were up 3 to one over Phoenix? And. He lost in the finals to the Pistons with Shaq on his team? Then he claimed he didn't need help only to turn around and ? and moan about need it only two years later. Are you ? kidding me? What heart? This dude has won because of his teams. Game seven is a perfect example. The game winning shots Gasol, Artest, Fisher, and Horry hit are even more examples.

smh..........
  • Fooley
    edited August 2010
    As I said don't come with that ? as ring argument. Bill Russell has eleven.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    quick question: When will Kobe ever shoot 50% from the field in a season? Every great player has done it, even LeBron. Lebron also shot better from the three than Kobe. He averaged less shots per game and still averaged more points.He's light years more efficient than Kobe and is only second to Jordan. He out rebounded and out assisted Kobe. Kobe has heart but he quit in a series that they were up 3 to one over Phoenix. He lost in the finals to the Pistons with Shaq on his team. Then he claimed he didn't need help only to turn around and ? and moan about need it only two years later. Are you ? kidding me?

Lebron improved his jumper but he cant shoot like that.. You do know that 50 percent comes from Going into the lane..
    When they pass out a trophy for shooting 50 percent.. holla
    Its not about scoring.. its the total package..and obviously He cant score with Kobe..
    Lebron James brings up the ball from middle of the backcourt.. holds the ball for 18 seconds .. and either drives.. kicks it to the corners for 3's..

Lebron is gonna be great in his own right .. hes almost hte lil wayne of the NBA.. not to be disrespectful to say hes lil wayne esque.. but the fact of the media hype.. the fanDumb and what not.. hes been given everything without really earning it.. All of this watch when lebron gets some game.. ? is for the birds. he has less incentive ot build his game.. and well he really hasnt besides gettin his sometimes jumper on.. especially vs the knicks.. He is who he is.. and thats not a knock on him.. Trust me more than a handfull of people will say hes the best when its all said and done.. but factually .. he will be statistically the best player ever but in actuality.. basketball skillswise.. I highly doubt it.. but with the media age.. of hyperbole over hype.. and ESPN specials.. the perception is ingrained and will be a faux reality to many
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol @ fooley

amd_lebronjames.jpg

nah, that's usmarin3
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Lebron improved his jumper but he cant shoot like that.. You do know that 50 percent comes from Going into the lane..
    Its not about scoring.. its the total package..and obviously He cant score with Kobe..
    Lebron James brings up the ball from middle of the backcourt.. holds the ball for 18 seconds .. and either drives.. kicks it to the corners for 3's..

Lebron is gonna be great in his own right .. hes almost hte lil wayne of the NBA.. not to be disrespectful to say hes lil wayne esque.. but the fact of the media hype.. the fanDumb and what not.. hes been given everything without really earning it.. All of this watch when lebron gets some game.. ? is for the birds. he has less incentive ot build his game.. and well he really hasnt besides gettin his sometimes jumper on.. especially vs the knicks.. He is who he is.. and thats not a knock on him.. Trust me more than a handfull of people will say hes the best when its all said and done.. but factually .. he will be statistically the best player ever but in actuality.. basketball skillswise.. I highly doubt it.. but with the media age.. of hyperbole over hype.. and ESPN specials.. the perception is ingrained and will be a faux reality to many

good point.
  • Fooley
    edited August 2010

LeBron shot more threes than Kobe though and had a better percentage. And you mean to tell me Kobe doesn't have the ball in his hand the majority of the time?
  • Darius
    edited August 2010

quick question. When will you stop posting on this topic?

everyone knows where you stand, Everything you've said here, you've probably said in another thread. Nobody agreed with it then and nobody agrees with it now. STOP. you aren't changing anyone's mind, and even if you ever did come out with some valid points, it wouldn't matter b/c your credibility is at an all time low and lebron obsession is at its peak. You are gaining nothing for yourself or for your argument by compulsively posting this ? about lebron and kobe. find a damn hobby. watch a new sport. or just pull up a picture of kobe and all his rings or of lebron crying and put it at your computer so that everytime you get ready to make another thread about this, that picture will be there, alerting you that what you are about to post is so stupid that it may just prevent you from clicking 'create thread'.
  • Fooley
    edited August 2010
    quick question. When will you stop posting on this topic?

everyone knows where you stand, Everything you've said here, you've probably said in another thread. Nobody agreed with it then and nobody agrees with it now. STOP. you aren't changing anyone's mind, and even if you ever did come out with some valid points, it wouldn't matter b/c your credibility is at an all time low and lebron obsession is at its peak. You are gaining nothing for yourself or for your argument by compulsively posting this ? about lebron and kobe. find a damn hobby. watch a new sport. or just pull up a picture of kobe and all his rings or of lebron crying and put it at your computer so that everytime you get ready to make another thread about this, that picture will be there, alerting you that what you are about to post is so stupid that it may just prevent you from clicking 'create thread'.

I haven't even been posting in here for a while. I'm a LeBron stan but yall ain't Kobe ? riders? OK bruh
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    I haven't even been posting in here for a while. I'm a LeBron stan but yall ain't Kobe ? riders? OK bruh

i could care less about either of them. its one thing to bring it up in the heart of basketball season, but damn, still talking about it in almost september is ? weird. we all know where you stand on this. no need to keep bringing it up.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    that is a muthafukin fact. And I laugh when people use the ring argument, if you don't think Bill Russell is the greatest player of all time do not use it. The clutch argument is a funny one too. LeBron has 4 playoff game winners and Kobe has 4. We all know he has won because he has been on great teams. And then here come the skill set argument. So Kobe has the best skill set but he's one of the least efficient star guards to play the game? And LeBron averages more points than him in their span of their careers.

Co-sign...Kobe stay getting ethered lol
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    jay83 wrote: »

LOL, James, Wade, and Bosh = NBA's NWO

@ thread starter

Ok, but let me ask you this question. If you say rings don't really count in terms of evaluating greatness, then if Lebron never were to win a title, what would be the difference between him and someone like Allen Iverson?
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    If rings doesn't count, im taking iverson>>>>>lebron.
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    sobek wrote: »
    LOL, James, Wade, and Bosh = NBA's NWO

@ thread starter

Ok, but let me ask you this question. If you say rings don't really count in terms of evaluating greatness, then if Lebron never were to win a title, what would be the difference between him and someone like Allen Iverson?

i guess that means iverson>>>>>lebron.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Yeah basically
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    If rings doesn't count, im taking iverson>>>>>lebron.

at least he won a game in the finals lol
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Iverson was NEVER on lebrons level