LeBron >>>>> Kobe

Options

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why is this ? still open????
    millz/shitman, get on ur job and lock this ?
    this is an overused thread dicussion
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol this ? has been going on since 1998... and since idk when on the IC
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Does this ? fooley make posts not regarding to LeBron? smh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dis ? dillusional
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Playa.. the meat of my argument was made.. i dont simply say someones better because of the consensus..IF.. IF.. IF.. if he develops a back to the basket.. something that he should already have.. then .. he still wont be on his level.. period. Lebron has ok handle..

Besides handle and drive.. i can name players that have better handle and drive.. at this point in their career than kobe and that doesnt make the better..

I'm not in this thread or forum that much right now...so when ever that point was made..i wasn't there..aka sorry u miss me on that one..and i'm wasn't talking about having the best handle...i'm talking about him having handel...he started off in the league as a point guard..he has a better understanding of how to pass the rock then most guards in the league that enough for me to make the statment i have made..no doubt kobe has the better career...but lebron has done more with wack teams he's had..remember the year the cavs went to the finals..they shouldn't of even had been there...lebron beat the same piston team that embrassed the lakers the year before..that's just food for thought..also at the fact that how far along is kobe in his career compared to lebron...of course kobe has done more..he's what 6, 7 season ahead of him..smh

the dude lebron does more on the court than kobe...the dude records triples doubles...aka he does more then just score..or waits to phil jackson have to ? to kobe about passing the ball and involving your teams mate more..something kobe "SHOULD ALREADY HAVE" like u stated about lebron..

i'm telling you now..u dont wanna have this debate with me..i'll shut u down...
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    I'm not in this thread or forum that much right now...so when ever that point was made..i wasn't there..aka sorry u miss me on that one..and i'm wasn't talking about having the best handle...i'm talking about him having handel...he started off in the league as a point guard..he has a better understanding of how to pass the rock then most guards in the league that enough for me to make the statment i have made..no doubt kobe has the better career...but lebron has done more with wack teams he's had..remember the year the cavs went to the finals..they shouldn't of even had been there...lebron beat the same piston team that embrassed the lakers the year before..that's just food for thought..also at the fact that how far along is kobe in his career compared to lebron...of course kobe has done more..he's what 6, 7 season ahead of him..smh

the dude lebron does more on the court than kobe...the dude records triples doubles...aka he does more then just score..or waits to phil jackson have to ? to kobe about passing the ball and involving your teams mate more..something kobe "SHOULD ALREADY HAVE" like u stated about lebron..

i'm telling you now..u dont wanna have this debate with me..i'll shut u down...

Just the fact that you're defending Lebron is the stupidiest ? ever. FOH
  • ghost!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ant4523 wrote: »
    Just the fact that you're defending Lebron is the stupidiest ? ever. FOH

how and i defending him? Cuz i've given facts or points to why i think he is better..hey try something..either argue my points or keep it moving cuz i'll embrass you too....
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @ghost

*looks at ur sig*

i understand now....commence
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Show me all the youtube vids you want, like I said his defense is overrated.
    He's a good defender though.
  • ghost!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    @ghost

*looks at ur sig*

the ? ????? homie if u wanna get into this i will show u what i know....dont go looking for sh*t u dont want to be a part of..
  • M.A.D.E.
    M.A.D.E. Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lebron improved his jumper but he cant shoot like that.. You do know that 50 percent comes from Going into the lane..
    When they pass out a trophy for shooting 50 percent.. holla
    Its not about scoring.. its the total package..and obviously He cant score with Kobe..
    Lebron James brings up the ball from middle of the backcourt.. holds the ball for 18 seconds .. and either drives.. kicks it to the corners for 3's..

Lebron is gonna be great in his own right .. hes almost hte lil wayne of the NBA.. not to be disrespectful to say hes lil wayne esque.. but the fact of the media hype.. the fanDumb and what not.. hes been given everything without really earning it.. All of this watch when lebron gets some game.. ? is for the birds. he has less incentive ot build his game.. and well he really hasnt besides gettin his sometimes jumper on.. especially vs the knicks.. He is who he is.. and thats not a knock on him.. Trust me more than a handfull of people will say hes the best when its all said and done.. but factually .. he will be statistically the best player ever but in actuality.. basketball skillswise.. I highly doubt it.. but with the media age.. of hyperbole over hype.. and ESPN specials.. the perception is ingrained and will be a faux reality to many

I was just saying the same ? to my homeboy the other day...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Show me all the youtube vids you want, like I said his defense is overrated.
    He's a good defender though.

lebron defense is overrated
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    @ghost

*looks at ur sig*

yeah, lol. its not that hes a lebron fan... he has to hate all things laker/kobe just on GP. i wouldnt worry too much about it.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lebron defense is overrated

I rarely see people saying he is a shut down defender, but if people do say that then yea his defense is overrated also.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    SMH this thread is actually gonna go plat yet it was done 100 of times in the past, cheat seats Mods need to step their game up.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Co-sign...Kobe stay getting ethered lol

how... exactly??????!!!!
  • ghost!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    yeah, lol. its not that hes a lebron fan... he has to hate all things laker/kobe just on GP. i wouldnt worry too much about it.

please tell me...and i won't look at this as a overused catch phase..what do i have to hate on the lakers for????..why do i have to hate on kobe????..did they take money from me, did they run up in my home and harm my family..plz anyone of you who clearly ignore post just to claim someone is hating cuz they dont agree with you..plz tell me what has any of the lakers and kobe bean bryant did to me that i have to hate him and the l.a. organization..ok i'll wait.......
  • ghost!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    SMH this thread is actually gonna go plat yet it was done 100 of times in the past, cheat seats Mods need to step their game up.

it's funny ppl say this all the time not realizing by u coming in and posting ur actually ADDING TO THE THREAD URSELF..SMH now i agree topics are over run here, bleave me making this bone head who did this thread seem like his thoughts on sports are valid which they are not..but i find it funny when posters come in here to diss the thread being made and the count it's doing...not realizing they are doing the same thing...just something i noticed..and i too have done the samething
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why aint this ? locked, or combined with the other 8000 and stickied?

Besides real ? and Matt know, BASSY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Both of these guys.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how is this thread still open??

Bruce Wayne>>>>>>>>>>Clark kent
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i do agree lebron is the better player........but that's just my opinion and i have no problem with people saying kobe is better or even wade..............

they are the only 3 that should be in the discussion...................
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    As I said don't come with that ? as ring argument. Bill Russell has eleven.

5 rings with two finals mvps isn't the same as just collecting rings
    russell earned his rings but wasn't the focal point of his championship teams

take careers into effect and then realize that kobe has 5 rings and lost 2 finals, thats 7 trips to the nba finals in 15 years in the league? homie kinda has a good argument for being the top or 2nd best player on all 7 of those teams.
    so he was either the best or 2nd best player on the 1st or second best team in the league for half his career
    its pretty much smashing anything lebron has done
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    More of this ? ???

e37fb42e.gif
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    SMH @ Lebron never being able to catch up with Horry