More of this ? ???

e37fb42e.gif

^^^^that ? is funny.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    please tell me...and i won't look at this as a overused catch phase..what do i have to hate on the lakers for????..why do i have to hate on kobe????..did they take money from me, did they run up in my home and harm my family..plz anyone of you who clearly ignore post just to claim someone is hating cuz they dont agree with you..plz tell me what has any of the lakers and kobe bean bryant did to me that i have to hate him and the l.a. organization..ok i'll wait.......

Lmao... U mad.

Seriously tho.. This ? ain't rocket science. You are a Boston Celtics fans. You have sports hate (not real personal hate) for the lakers as they are your team's main rival. Who just beat your team for the title... Mr Kobe Bean Bryant plays for the lakers. Your sig says you think 1 ring doc rivers is a better coach than 11 ring Phil Jackson.

Cmon son.

Why am I even entertaining this... Yo ass just gon pretend not to have a clue what I'm talkin about.

Ain't no future in yo frontin...
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LeBron >>>>>>> Kobe. its time to admit it people
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Lmao... U mad.

Seriously tho.. This ? ain't rocket science. You are a Boston Celtics fans. You have sports hate (not real personal hate) for the lakers as they are your team's main rival. Who just beat your team for the title... Mr Kobe Bean Bryant plays for the lakers. Your sig says you think 1 ring doc rivers is a better coach than 11 ring Phil Jackson.

Cmon son.

Why am I even entertaining this... Yo ass just gon pretend not to have a clue what I'm talkin about.

Ain't no future in yo frontin...

thankx for another classic cliches...again what the hell i got to be mad for??...the lakers just won and yea beat the c's...but they were no where embrassed like the way the c's wiped their ass with them in 08..ur heart of hearts know...the lakers barely won that series...so once again i'm good..and the fact u point out doc having ONE ring compared to a coach who started WAY BEFORE doc did at coaching and had the players he had shows u are limited in your knowledge of me actually being bais and not on no "rivalry" b.s.

and the simple fact u are a kobe fan excludes you from any kobe vs bron discussion...since so far u have not added any points to my arguement just the typical cliches

u too..anytime u wanna have a lebron vs kobe or doc vs phil jackson i'll embrassed you..anytime..
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Too bad they don't let people call in and debate stuff like this on 1st and 10.

I would love to hear what Skip Bayless would say about some ish like this.