King of Fighters

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Imm watch it later, a lot of movies dvdrips leaking this week, The Expendables,Robin Hood,KOF,Macgruber all
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Imm watch it later, a lot of movies dvdrips leaking this week, The Expendables,Robin Hood,KOF,Macgruber all

i only seen the screners for the bolded leaked
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i only seen the screners for the bolded leaked

check a scene release website (google it) R5's are DVD quality
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah I got the Expendables..I'm watching that ? now..and I just finished downloading that Robin Hood...The Other Guys DVDscr is also out, the Quailty isn't that bad even though a few words pop up every now then it's worth a download if u don't wanna wait for a DVDrip
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah I got the Expendables..I'm watching that ? now..and I just finished downloading that Robin Hood...The Other Guys DVDscr is also out, the Quailty isn't that bad even though a few words pop up every now then it's worth a download if u don't wanna wait for a DVDrip

The Other Guys aint a real DVDSCR I heard, the quality looked like a high quality Cam job from the what I saw
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    theres no doubt its a dvdscr it's got the Columbia Pictures message at the beginning of it..then Columbia Pictures pops up every 10 mins or so on the screen...and some yellow message pops up saying "This is not to be used etc.." every 10 mins or so.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aight Imma cop it then, ? Iron Man 2 dvd is released end of Sept, so a DVDRIP should be hitting the net anytime now

That Salt movie is out in R5/DVD quality too, that mustve flopped at the box office if its out so soon
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This movie looks so ass, I wouldn't try to watch it.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This movie looks so ass, I wouldn't try to watch it.

It cant be worse than the Tekken and Street Fighter Chun Li movies lol
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It cant be worse than the Tekken and Street Fighter Chun Li movies lol

Legend of ChunLi storyline was awful, I liked the 1994 version which wasn't great either. The live Tekken movie looks decent, I rather check it out. The Dead Or Alive movie was ok.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This ? was trash, whats up wit all these white dudes being casted to play japanese people?

They stay butchering storylines in these fighting game movies too
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ray Park (aka Darth Maul) is the GOAT
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I didn't see Dead or Alive, I heard it was ? awful!! I'll check it out!!

Tekken was good in it's own way!! The story is off tho!!

Chun-Li was horrible but I like the character selection tho!

So Imma check this one out!!

The Other Guys BTW is a screener, that ? has to be one of the funniest movies to come out this year
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • traestar
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Yp when Sam and the Rock did that thing I bout died laffing yo... I couldn't breathe...

Ayo that whole part was so funny, I was choking!!
    I gotta see that movie again!
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited September 2010
    Options
    check a scene release website (google it) R5's are DVD quality

word? i see r5's all the time never knew that was dvd quality smh now i have ALOT of downloading to do lol
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yp when Sam and the Rock did that thing I bout died laffing yo... I couldn't breathe...
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^

in slow motion th whole way! lmao "there wasn't even a bush"
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    word? i see r5's all the time never knew that was dvd quality smh now i have ALOT of downloading to do lol

the videos are dvd quality but sometimes there are sync issues with the audio and its not always the best audio, so you may want to research it before you download them
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »
    the videos are dvd quality but sometimes there are sync issues with the audio and its not always the best audio, so you may want to research it before you download them

yea some R5s usually have audio from CAM/Bootleg versions but nonetheless the quality is def watchable
  • traestar
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not going to ruin anything about the story on The King of Fighters but I have to say this:

If I was someone who wasn't a KOF fan and was someone that just watched all types of movies, I would say that it was entertaining alittle boring but
    still entertaining! Ray Park and Maggie Q were the real stars of the movie honestly, but that is it!

But I've grew up playing and reading up on KOF storyline and I have to say it's the worse adaptation to a video game so far this year.
    Entertaining of course, but there was so many things wrong with this movie it's crazy!!
    First off, in fact the main thing, Maggie Q is very beautiful and an ok actor, she's on fire right now from a movie/show role perspective
    and I will be checking out that Nikita show as well....but SHE IS NOT Mai Shiranui period...a total letdown for the movie, I wouldn't sacrifice for acting talent
    Ray Park did a good job with this movie IMO, there's not a true flaw to that really
    Sean Farris who did Kyo Kusanagi was aight, but again wasn't accurate at all, again sacrificing for acting talent
    Will YUn Lee was cool as Iori, just not that accurate
    And the most disappointing is David Leitch as Terry Bogard...Terry a CIA agent??? C'mon son

Check out the movie yourself to get the feel of it
    Entertaining movie as far as storyline, action and CGI far weak, as well as characters..

Tekken is definitely better than this!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • traestar
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yo, the story if you think about it, is classic KOF Shtick...

Terry got ? over for real, a no talent non fighter? for real? Man how they gon have Mai ? Iori?

Co ? Sign!! Thats actually equivalent to Steve Fox on the Tekken movie!! ? ridiculous, Terry is a far bigger character than that!!
    And Mai ? Iori was incredibly wrong, haha!! Thats even equivalent to Jin's love interest being Christine Montero!! Ridiculous!!
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Best part of the movie was the "Are you OK???" text message Terry sent to Mai lol
  • traestar
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Best part of the movie was the "Are you OK???" text message Terry sent to Mai lol

yea that was weird