A Question of Morals and EthicsM

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    I won't say she is mad...but she would like for me to take her picture down....now, I have no issues or qualms about doing it, however, I find it comical that she wants me to take down her pic, yet she freely admits to sucking ? ? , and taking it up the ? shoot for hours on end....you can admit you are a hoe, yet you don't want people to see your hoe activities...

or maybe she wants to be a ? on her own terms *shrugs*. Just because a person is a self proclaimed ? doesnt mean they want to be violated.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm on my period ...that's neither here nor there, but I'm sure its playing a major role in my decision making for the past few days.

But really, I just find it funny that people put certain things out there...but don't want to be critiqued or scrutinized.

Maaan, I expect nothin' but that Real ? ? Mayne from you Jonesy, and you never fail to deliver. Has it been a rough couple days with your Aunt Flo in town?

That Briana Plumper lookin' ? only responded to negative comments toward her anyway, and cain't even sell her ? correctly, so you already know that as your homeboy, I'd be 'shamed of you if you took that ? down 'cause it got her regrettin' life decisions and ? . Smh.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    depends on how they ask.
    Bish can u take my pic out of ur avi please
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread makes me think of last summer when Reppin' had Nuri's mama pic in his avy....wit tha caption "Strong Jaw".
    That's crazy.
    I just wanted to experience wearing shorts in the wintertime lol.
    Go to Florida.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    depends on how they ask.

Funny you should say that...she didn't ask, she told me to take it down.. I asked her why, and she said "Because its my ? picture." Now....me being the person I am, I will take it down. But in due time.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options

Really the only places you might be able to get away with that is the islands, Arizona, and Cali. I was in the Chi for a week last summer and ya'll got great summer weather, but yo Winters are ? brutal. I still don't feel cold temperatures that much anymore. Smmfh. I think that's one of the reasons I stayed my ass in Cali.
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    or maybe she wants to be a ? on her own terms *shrugs*. Just because a person is a self proclaimed ? doesnt mean they want to be violated.

Yeah that's all good and well but you can't be a hoe that be Indian givin'. That's like making a ? pay a WHOLE pack of Juicy Fruit chewing gum for a ? and then saying "I'm only gon' lick the tip" at the last minute. Nah, ain't no such thing as halfway hoes.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why for? You made it available, so why be ashamed after the fact?

Well Jonesy it's like this. Sometimes, just sometimes people make mistakes. They do things that they regret and don't want to be reminded of. It maybe something that really messes with her. So on the strength of that, and yeah how she asked, I would remove it. It's really not the serious to you but it maybe to someone else.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Funny you should say that...she didn't ask, she told me to take it down.. I asked her why, and she said "Because its my ? picture." Now....me being the person I am, I will take it down. But in due time.

Oh ? that hippo then.... rock that ? .
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    What makes you think she's ashamed besides her wanting you to remove the avi? It's not like she's pm'n thatdamnjay to get you banned or anything, nor is she asking for the thread to be taken down. I think she just doesn't want another woman representing her. She probably thinks with her in your avatar that people are gonna pm you inquiring about her services because they've mistaken you for her. You're taking this woman's potential customers away from her.

You thieving Jonesy.

Good sir, funny you bring this point up:

3 Minutes Ago
    PrettyPlump

* View Profile
    * View Forum Posts
    * Private Message
    * Add as Contact
    * Send Email

PrettyPlump is on a distinguished road PrettyPlump's Avatar

Re: My pic as ur avi

But I dont want a ? ? perputrating that she me...

Thats why

With that said, your assy ass will stay for as long as I want it to. Ask nicely, and I'll think about it, hoe.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »

Yeah that's all good and well but you can't be a hoe that be Indian givin'. That's like making a ? pay a WHOLE pack of Juicy Fruit chewing gum for a ? and then saying "I'm only gon' lick the tip" at the last minute. Nah, ain't no such thing as halfway hoes.

why cant a chick be a halfway ? when dudes be barely balling? driving Benzes and living with they momma or roommates with their frat brothers and ? . "tis all good
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    What makes you think she's ashamed besides her wanting you to remove the avi? It's not like she's pm'n thatdamnjay to get you banned or anything, nor is she asking for the thread to be taken down. I think she just doesn't want another woman representing her. She probably thinks with her in your avatar that people are gonna pm you inquiring about her services because they've mistaken you for her. You're taking this woman's potential customers away from her.

You thieving Jonesy.

This is very plausible. I can't call it though. ? don't seem like she has the ability to do much forward thinking, unlike what Choice has surmised.

*EDIT*

Good sir, funny you bring this point up:

3 Minutes Ago
    PrettyPlump

* View Profile
    * View Forum Posts
    * Private Message
    * Add as Contact
    * Send Email

PrettyPlump is on a distinguished road PrettyPlump's Avatar

Re: My pic as ur avi

But I dont want a ? ? perputrating that she me...

Thats why

With that said, your assy ass will stay for as long as I want it to. Ask nicely, and I'll think about it, hoe.

Nevermind. I stand corrected. Smmfh.
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How the ? is PrettyPlump on a Distinguished Road. Who is giving these people positive rep points?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Texas FTW!
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    guess'n she had it on the nets already, its kool.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're correct.

However, if someone asks me to take it down, I'm not going to refuse. I'd feel like an ? . Just a way of being respectful of another person's wishes. I'd want them to do the same thing if I asked.

She didn't ask. She told me to do it. Had she asked, I wouldn't have made it an issue. But she commanded. Rudely, even.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    . .

Classy lady.
    LMAO oh ? ......
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    why cant a chick be a halfway ? when dudes be barely balling? driving Benzes and living with they momma or roommates with their frat brothers and ? . "tis all good

There's a difference ? . And besides when you're 3 times the size of the average ? , you can't be half steppin'. I've seen this hoe shove ? the size of a human femur up her ? and she got the nerve to be scurred 'bout some avi pics? ? just ain't got it all. Smh.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I won't say she is mad...but she would like for me to take her picture down....now, I have no issues or qualms about doing it, however, I find it comical that she wants me to take down her pic, yet she freely admits to sucking ? ? , and taking it up the ? shoot for hours on end....you can admit you are a hoe, yet you don't want people to see your hoe activities...

yea thats pretty hypocritical....

nah Jones spittin propaganda

What her askin to have her picture taken down has to do with her sex life?
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    There's a difference ? . And besides when you're 3 times the size of the average ? , you can't be half steppin'. I've seen this hoe shove ? the size of a human femur up her ? and she got the nerve to be scurred 'bout some avi pics? ? just ain't got it all. Smh.

I am a female so I would appreciate not being referred to as ? ... thanks in advance
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    . .

Classy lady.

That material is stretched to the max...that ? look like second skin.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    nah Jones spittin propoganda

What her askin to have her picture taken down has to do with her sex life?

She didn't ask. She told me to do it. If she had no qualms about making it available to the public, how are you going to get upset when it's used? How can she proudly admit to sucking ? for a living, and doing it slightly above minimum wage at that, but get mad because I got her assy ass as my avi?