Why we all must Stop Men from Spending Money on Females

politicalthug202
politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i just got of college and in college i got alot of free ? . never paid for a chicks dinner
movie none of that ever in life. I was always one of those dudes who never judged
another dude for what he did with his money, but this ? is starting to affect my life now.
and the trickin has to stop.

The more dudes who spend money on ? , the more females especially dimes
expect it which means it gets harder to get free ? now I make good money
and spend alot of money on other stuff like electronics, but i enjoy these things and it takes
money to make these things as far as ? , outside of prostitution i dont see why i should have to
pay for dates or give a chick any money because we dating or ? .

this week alone i went to an brazilian restaraunt with a fine ass
latin chick the bill came i paid my half and she looked at me weird like aint you gonna
pay for me I didnt bring any money. im like ? u dont got 75.00 for your half of the bill.
she said men always treat her so she expect it.

next day my jumpoff is over my house after i buss a nut in her mouth she ask me
to borrow 700 to fix her car I say no( now shes a cool chick and 700 is chump change
and if she was just a freind it prolly wouldnt be a problem, but she said since we been ? for like 4 months
could she borrow it and other dudes she ? with gave her money her number has been deleted.

but this is 2 stories on how other ? tricking have affected my life. if it wasnt
for this i wouldnt care fellas we must stop this ? we already pay for bottled water why are we paying for ?
and ladies do u wanna be independent ladies or prostitutes on craigslist just be clear please dont mix the two

this is the official anti-tricking movement

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    naw, some ? have no other way of getting ass..

u gonna take a sammich from a starving man when u gotta plate full of sammiches.

u cold hearted bastard...

i hope a rat sneaks in your dorm and dies in your shoes tonight
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Bruh this is the third thread ive seen on this in the last two days man
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    your better off trying to eradicate racism !
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i just got of college and in college i got alot of free ? . never paid for a chicks dinner
    movie none of that ever in life. I was always one of those dudes who never judged
    another dude for what he did with his money, but this ? is starting to affect my life now.

and spend alot of money on other stuff like electronics, but i enjoy these things and it takes
    money to make these things as far as ? , outside of prostitution i dont see why i should have to

latin chick
    the bill came i paid my half and she looked at me weird like aint you gonna
    pay for me I didnt bring any money. im like ? u dont got 75.00 for your half of the bill.

to borrow 700 to fix her car I say no( now shes a cool chick and 700 is chump change

and if she was just a freind it prolly wouldnt be a problem, but she said since we been ? for like 4 months
    could she borrow it and other dudes she ? with gave her money her number has been deleted.

but this is 2 stories on how other ? tricking have affected my life. if it wasnt
    for this i wouldnt care fellas we must stop this ? we already pay for bottled water why are we paying for ?
    and ladies do u wanna be independent ladies or prostitutes on craigslist just be clear please dont mix the two

1. Post that hoe or.... GTF.
    2. Step your J/O game up ? . NONE of the ? I've ever deal with would think of asking me for $700. She was testing you fam...
    3. Co-signs this thread.

That is all.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    man in one way or another we gon forever put money on the ? . We either gon put the money on the ? itself, or put the money on bait to get the ? .....its just part of life
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Cool Story....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    So, man spends money on woman and woman should feel that it's a man's obligation?
    Don't blame men who wine and dine their women for materialistic females ? standards. If they are only impressed by things of a monetary value then that is THEIR problem, not the mans.
    People need to be responsible for their own. If she is used to the finer things because every man has thrown cash her way then she is spoiled because she got lost in the midst of tangible things, that is HER doing. She was not grounded to begin with, that isn't HIS responsibility to keep her humble. At what point does a man/woman identify their actions & outlook on life as being a product of their environment or a product of their own knowledge of life and self?
    A woman who doesn't value anything that can be purchased can have the same men throw the same cash her way and she won't necessarily react the same way, she won't allow it to affect her the same way as the other woman because that is not who SHE is.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Don't worry about another man's pockets
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    So, man spends money on woman and woman should feel that it's a man's obligation?
    Don't blame men who wine and dine their women for materialistic females ? standards. If they are only impressed by things of a monetary value then that is THEIR problem, not the mans.
    People need to be responsible for their own. If she is used to the finer things because every man has thrown cash her way then she is spoiled because she got lost in the midst of tangible things, that is HER doing. She was not grounded to begin with, that isn't HIS responsibility to keep her humble.
    A woman who doesn't value anything that can be purchased can have the same men throw the same cash her way and she won't necessarily react the same way, she won't allow it to affect her the same way as the other woman because that is not who SHE is.

Whatever she wrote is prolly right.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    This aint even thread worthy..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Whatever she wrote probably could have been condensed to one or two lines.

c/s................
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    1. Post that hoe or.... GTF.
    2. Step your J/O game up ? . NONE of the ? I've ever deal with would think of asking me for $700. She was testing you fam...
    3. Co-signs this thread.

That is all.

What Fundz said.

I didn't even read it
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    c/s................

lmao... ? I didn't say that but ok.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    nfs1sp.jpg

• politicalthug202
    edited August 2010
    People need to be responsible for their own. If she is used to the finer things because every man has thrown cash her way then she is spoiled because she got lost in the midst of tangible things, that is HER doing. She was not grounded to begin with, that isn't HIS responsibility to keep her humble. At what point does a man/woman identify their actions & outlook on life as being a product of their environment or a product of their own knowledge of life and self?

but men who trick create an economic enviroment where it becomes plausible to spend money on females.
    its supply and demand homie. we must stop the supply of cash 4 ass.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    but men who trick create an economic enviroment where it becomes plausible to spend money on females.

This ? wants civilzation to start from stratch.... Good luck ? .
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    A lot of good points in there.
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited August 2010

latin chick the bill came i paid my half and she looked at me weird like aint you gonna

It seems like u fronting g
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

the rule remains most ? will do whatever is in their power to get ass.. and if that involves spending money... then that's part of the game..

ur just going to have to learn to rely on non-monetary means of aquiring ass....

aknowledge, adapt and adjust...

survival young scrappa
  • politicalthug202
    edited August 2010
    This ? wants civilzation to start from stratch.... Good luck ? .

naw im just talking about eliminating cash 4 ass from the regular populaltion. prostitutes and johns
    should be allowed to do as they please.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010
    naw im just talking about eliminating cash 4 ass from the regular populaltion. prostitutes and johns

one way or another tho bra....you gon pay for it
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010

That's the way of the world fam. You gotta pay to play. Sometimes more than others.

If you puttin' out cash for EVERY chic you ? ', yeah you're certainly losin'...

But if think about it on a grander scale, your pay to play vs. free ass ratio should be off the charts.

I've gotten way more free ass than I've "paid" for.

But that's just me...
  • politicalthug202
    edited August 2010
    That's the way of the world fam. You gotta pay to play. Sometimes more than others.

If you puttin' out cash for EVERY chic you ? ', yeah you're certainly losin'...

But if think about it on a grander scale, your pay to play vs. free ass ratio should be off the charts.

I've gotten way more free ass than I've "paid" for.

But that's just me...

man im 24 yrs strong with getting free ass. im not stopping now.
    im not about listen to a dumb ? talk act nice to her giver her an orgasm
    and then pay for the ? u gotta be ? kidding me yo
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010

Oh well ? ... end of discussion.

Keep livin' scrap. One day this will all make sense.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010

rather you know it or not, you still paid for it