R U truly a christian or hypocrite?

McGeeAKey
McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i hear alot of people claimin they christian,but they go out and sleep around with everybody,judge people too much,gossip about folks on what they heard,etc...

And ? has a verse for what i just said.

If you truly are a man/woman of faith,why do the things you see doesnt come out in a positive way?

im not here to judge just to see where people head is at

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    in before the move
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Christian is nothing more than a synonym for hypocrite.

THese idiots love Jesus but fornicate. Love Jesus but believe in Abortion. Love Jesus but judge others. Love Jesus but lie, cheat and steal. Love Jesus but gossip.

Anybody that takes Christians seriously is an idiot.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yo are u truly an idiot..

or a very intlelligent person pretending to be an idiot??
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Darxwell wrote: »

THese idiots love Jesus but fornicate. Love Jesus but believe in Abortion. Love Jesus but judge others. Love Jesus but lie, cheat and steal. Love Jesus but gossip.

yo u wana fight???

darx, ur far too intelligent to buy what ur speaking right now....

so i'm going to just take this as a sarcastic post and keep it moving
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    may i ask you what is your definition of a christian that is a hypocrit vs a person claiming to be a christian
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    i also want to know what is your definition of a christian...
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    im being real...theres people out there who go to church every sunday man/woman

but guess what they do outside the church?sleep with everybody,thinking they aint doing anything wrong

women and ? gossiping about any and everybody they see or claim is their friends and family and smile in they face the same or next day

people dont even follow Gods laws they seem to overlook the truth

I hate when people go to church to only do the opposite of what ? says in the bible

and they wonder why it's hard for them to find a decent person in their lives

you cant do wrong and expect right to appear in your life

cmon i know people really aint this stupid to think what youre doing,youre getting away with it
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    i also want to know what is your definition of a christian...

people know they just dont want to accept the real meaning,,,cause you cant do alot of things that followers of satan is doing
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yo u wana fight???

this kind of ? bothers you doesnt it?
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

I thought there was an unspoken agreement not to talk about aquafinafloe anymore.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    people know they just dont want to accept the real meaning,,,cause you cant do alot of things that followers of satan is doing

no im askin you you are the thread starter right?? so i am just curiouse to what your definition of a christian is i know some people know or "think" they may know it seems like alot of people on here also have a twisted meaning of what they think it is..it seems like they are basing a christian off the values and how the people who are actualy christain hypocrits treat christanity...
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    those people do not represent every christian in the world..

infact those people aren't a representation of anything but themselves....

theirs a huge difference between being a christian and claiming to be a christian...

if it's obvious to regular everyday people that this person is living a lifestyle that is not consistant to what they claim to be their beliefs..do yall not think that it's not recognizable to others as well....

I go to church myself pretty reguarly, and i notice things inmyself as well as others that need help, and i can aknowledge that.

I am not perfect, nor is anyone else on this planet perfect....
    and if anyone expects anyone to be perfect just because they "claim" to be a christian then they are a fool...

the only person who knows truly if anyone is truly a christian is that person themself.. becuase only they know what's truly in their heart...

and even that person still falls short because they are human and not perfect...

does that make it okay to live a life of sin no, but a responsible person who is a christian should do their best to make sure that they are leading their lives as best they can....

which should be the goal of any responsible person....

but that's not always the case.....
    and no one can blame anyone for that but that person themself...

so when i hear people dump on christiantiy like all christians fit into this group of hpocrites... it's wack and foolish... the hipocrites are who they are regardless of what religion they claim.. they can claim chritian, muslim, buddist or atheist.. who they are is who they are inside, what religion they chose to claim is an afterfact...
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

nvm, he said it
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    yo u wana fight???
    No I want to ? and torture.

Why do people who disagree with you only call you smart as a prelude to calling you an idiot?

Anyway, no I dont take Christians seriously. You Christians swear to ? you are Christians but you can never seem to strive to be christ-like.

"I like their Christ...but I do not like his followers..his followers are so unlike their Christ."

-Ghandi
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010

theirs a huge difference between being a christian and claiming to be a christian...

if it's obvious to regular everyday people that this person is living a lifestyle that is not consistant to what they claim to be their beliefs..do yall not think that it's not recognizable to others as well....

I go to church myself pretty reguarly, and i notice things inmyself as well as others that need help, and i can aknowledge that.

I am not perfect, nor is anyone else on this planet perfect....
    and if anyone expects anyone to be perfect just because they "claim" to be a christian then they are a fool...

the only person who knows truly if anyone is truly a christian is that person themself.. becuase only they know what's truly in their heart...

and even that person still falls short because they are human and not perfect...

does that make it okay to live a life of sin no, but a responsible person who is a christian should do their best to make sure that they are leading their lives as best they can....

which should be the goal of any responsible person....

but that's not always the case.....
    and no one can blame anyone for that but that person themself...

so when i hear people dump on christiantiy like all christians fit into this group of hpocrites... it's wack and foolish... the hipocrites are who they are regardless of what religion they claim.. they can claim chritian, muslim, buddist or atheist.. who they are is who they are inside, what religion they chose to claim is an afterfact...

aight go head you said it all foe me!!!!
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010

I am not perfect, nor is anyone else on this planet perfect..
    ^^^ thats my problem with you all right there. YOu excuse everything with, "Im not perfect, ? knows my heart, we all fall short."

Dog if you really believed in Heaven and Hell you would NEVER fall short of ? . If you truly believed there was a place you were going to go that burned with fire and brimstone for eternity you wouldnt even be online right now. YOu would have your BIble cracked open trying to make sure even owning a CPU wasnt a sin. You'd be so eager to get into heaven you wouldnt do ? else but worship ? , eat, ? , sleep, wake up and worship again.

Why are you on the IC? What that gotta do with getting into heaven? Why you got an apartment? What that gottaa do with getting into heaven? I mean Du if you REALLY BELIEVED then why you doing unnecessary ? ? If I REALLY thought that there was a place called hell where I would be tortured for eternity for my sins you think I'd sin? HELL NAH...

Christians are hypocrites because even they dont take the religion seriously. SO why should I? Hell even yall treat ? like ? ...if u aint scared of him I aint either.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yo are u truly an idiot..

or a very intlelligent person pretending to be an idiot??

needless to say

you know he made this thread for you right?
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    no im askin you you are the thread starter right?? so i am just curiouse to what your definition of a christian is i know some people know or "think" they may know it seems like alot of people on here also have a twisted meaning of what they think it is..it seems like they are basing a christian off the values and how the people who are actualy christain hypocrits treat christanity...

A Christian is someone who has decided to entrust his or her life to Jesus Christ. A Christian trusts Christ for forgiveness of sin, a right standing before ? , and guidance in life.

Christian's are sometimes referred to as "born again" because Jesus said that one must be born of the water (the physical birth) and the Spirit:

Going to church does not make a person a Christian. A special ceremony can't do it. And nobody can be a Christian by trying to be a good person. Only Jesus Christ can make a person a Christian

John 1:12,13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of ? , even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of ? .
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    BTW DU...I aint saying REAL Christians dont exist. I'm just saying the ones that do sure do a job job of staying hidden from view.
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    ^^^ thats my problem with you all right there. YOu excuse everything with, "Im not perfect, ? knows my heart, we all fall short."

Dog if you really believed in Heaven and Hell you would NEVER fall short of ? . If you truly believed there was a place you were going to go that burned with fire and brimstone for eternity you wouldnt even be online right now. YOu would have your BIble cracked open trying to make sure even owning a CPU wasnt a sin. You'd be so eager to get into heaven you wouldnt do ? else but worship ? , eat, ? , sleep, wake up and worship again.

Why are you on the IC? What that gotta do with getting into heaven? Why you got an apartment? What that gottaa do with getting into heaven? I mean Du if you REALLY BELIEVED then why you doing unnecessary ? ? If I REALLY thought that there was a place called hell where I would be tortured for eternity for my sins you think I'd sin? HELL NAH...

Christians are hypocrites because even they dont take the religion seriously. SO why should I? Hell even yall treat ? like ? ...if u aint scared of him I aint either.

i hate when people who go to church every sunday but do things that they aint suppose to do
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    words of a true boss....a justified action is beter than a rejected action,,,,,,,'floe"...a wasie man does know his faults.......and last but not least my fave one of them alll"the devil knows the bible like the back of his hand!!!!!!!
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    BTW DU...I aint saying REAL Christians dont exist. I'm just saying the ones that do sure do a job job of staying hidden from view.

they exist,we just dont know who they are
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    i hate when people who go to church every sunday but do things that they aint suppose to do

or when ppl sit in church and gossip about other church members or after the service the people gather in thier own little cliques and gossip about the negative parts in the service or when new ppl come to the church..the other members... they just stare....smh the devil loves the altar i tell you that..
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    words of a true boss....a justified action is beter than a rejected action,,,,,,,'floe"...a wasie man does know his faults.......and last but not least my fave one of them alll"the devil knows the bible like the back of his hand!!!!!!!

of course the devil knows the bible thats why he detests the bible and uses temptations and deception.

he know our body is weak and minds are weak so he uses everything against us so we wont serve ?