The "Dmn I wish that woulda been a PS3 Exclusive" Thread.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in IllGaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    GTA IV! Imagine how much more would have been added into the game if it was a PS3 exclusive?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Final fantasy 13. Assasins creed...? would have probably run WAY smoother..and all the ones u all said....I really wanna say all of the multi console games though lol.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    FFXIII - they cut out the village quests because of the 360
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    not even a PS3 game, but damn i kinda want that Dead Rising 2 prequel. 5 bucks seems like a steal. hell ill take dead rising 1.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Bayonetta......
  • vagrant-718
    edited August 2010
    Final fantasy 13. Assasins creed...? would have probably run WAY smoother..and all the ones u all said....I really wanna say all of the multi console games though lol.

majority of multi plat games runs smoother and has less screen tearing on the 360
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    majority of multi plat games runs smoother and has less screen tearing on the 360

the ones that were developed with 360 as the lead console
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2010

That's why I wish some of them would have been PS3 exclusives. Not just developed on the PS3 as opposed to the 360, because even games that were developed on the PS3 to be ported to the 360 (FFXIII) had a lot of content removed because of space.
  • vagrant-718
    edited August 2010
    the ones that were developed with 360 as the lead console

360 has more rams which can handle more stuff on screen. Good example is Ninja Gaiden 2 vs Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Sigma 2 is higher resolution but has less enemies on screen and sigma 2 is not a port
  • vagrant-718
    edited August 2010
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    That's why I wish some of them would have been PS3 exclusives. Not just developed on the PS3 as opposed to the 360, because even games that were developed on the PS3 to be ported to the 360 (FFXIII) had a lot of content removed because of space.

Could've just add an extra dvd.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    360 has more rams which can handle more stuff on screen. Good example is Ninja Gaiden 2 vs Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Sigma 2 is higher resolution but has less enemies on screen and sigma 2 is not a port

They both have 512 ram, PS3 actually handles more things on screen better because it can tap into the cell processor for extra performance ala Heavenly Sword

if a multiplat has more stuff on screen on screen its bad coding by the developer,

I remember reading Sigma 2 has less enemies on screen purposely, I think it had something to do with the co-op mode

PS3 lacks anti aliasing which is why some 360 games have better textures like the grass in that Mafia 2 game recently
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2010
    Could've just add an extra dvd.

Last time I played a game with 4 discs was Final Fantasy 8 on PS1
  • vagrant-718
    edited August 2010
    They both have 512 ram, PS3 actually handles more things on screen better because it can tap into the cell processor for extra performance ala Heavenly Sword

if a multiplat has more stuff on screen on screen its bad coding by the developer,

I remember reading Sigma 2 has less enemies on screen purposely, I think it had something to do with the co-op mode

PS3 lacks anti aliasing which is why some 360 games have better textures like the grass in that Mafia 2 game recently

Yeah they both have 512 but the ps3 is split 256 main and 256 video while the 360 is unified so the developer can use more than 256 rams for video. The 360 also has 10 mb edram while the ps3 gpu has none. The 360 gpu has been proven to outclass the ps3 from various sources

Sigma 2 has less enemies cause of the ram issues, cant be co-op b/c you dont play co-op in the main game

The PS3 has AA but only 2xAA while the 360 has 4xAA
  • vagrant-718
    edited August 2010
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Last time I played a game with 4 discs was Final Fantasy 8 on PS1

Legend of Dragoon had 4 disc too
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

is anti aliasing a file or software that could be added?