So Apparently Jay-Z Got Caught Cheating On Beyonce with...

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b dont care, she smashin the bodyguard
    B has a weakness for ? hood ? with confidence. Her inner bird hasn't been lost.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Beyonce >>> this hoe.

I cant stand why a hoe dont know her role. Play your position that youve accepted.

How did she not play her position?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    No I'm saying these ? aint stupid. A woman knows when her man is ? around and if she's smart she either does the same or gets half.

Aint ? smart about getting revenge. Most of the time it back fires!
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Camels sleeping with foreheads.

But she probably wanted a record deal. beyonce seems like she would irk the ? out of you 6 months into the relationship though. lol
    That's probably a given in ANY relationship.
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF is LSA??????

drug similar to lsd
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    How did she not play her position?

She more than likely released the story about her being with jay to garner some short of 15 mins of being a mini celebrity through scandalous behavior.
    If she knew her position then this wouldve been not a story for the masses to know about.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Too much money on the table. IF it is a real marriage..Beyonce is either cheating too or really really dumb.

Or cares a lot about her image/the brand Beyonce...
  • rose.amoureux
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She more than likely released the story about her being with jay to garner some short of 15 mins of being a mini celebrity through scandalous behavior.
    If she knew her position then this wouldve been not a story for the masses to know about.

??? Claudia Jordan (allegedly) did. That girl is not Claudia.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Options

Maybe she did, maybe it was someone else that was jealous of her relationship with Jay and thought this would be a good way to end it.
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Deckster wrote: »
    drug similar to lsd
    Nah, I'm talking about what Maxwell Jr. was referring to. I know he didn't mean this is a drug induced assumption.
    Darxwell wrote: »

I know this story is true cuz I got it from LSA. wHat could possibly go wrong?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If this story is true Jigga about to pay up. Per clause in his prenup.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah, I'm talking about what Maxwell Jr. was referring to. I know he didn't mean this is a drug induced assumption.

lipstick alley, possibly.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i mean are we really surprised ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What's the point of cheating down, i don't believe this story and when you're that famous and your chick is clinging to you at your tours, how do you cheat. If i'm married to Beyonce and i'm cheating then i'm doing it with Oprah or J K Rowlings, not some bottom chick.
  • simplyspeaking
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    What's the point of cheating down, i don't believe this story and when you're that famous and your chick is clinging to you at your tours, how do you cheat. If i'm married to Beyonce and i'm cheating then i'm doing it with Oprah or J K Rowlings, not some bottom chick.

sounds quite like a male gold digger to me.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ??? Claudia Jordan (allegedly) did. That girl is not Claudia.

ewww..really? claudia... smh...
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Maybe she did, maybe it was someone else that was jealous of her relationship with Jay and thought this would be a good way to end it.

true true true.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

when you ? Beyonce, even Oprah is a step down. I dont care how much money Oprah has she still look like a pug ka1wzp.jpgwith makeup!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    No I'm saying these ? aint stupid. A woman knows when her man is ? around and if she's smart she either does the same or gets half.
    REally? So cheating because you're getting cheated on is somehow intelligent? LOL

You are truly a hoodrat. I dread the conversations you're going to have with your daughter.

"If a boy cheats on you...cheat on him too so you can DOUBLE your risk of infection...thats what all the 'smart' girls do. Worked out for Mommy, right?"
    Gotdamn man....

I agree with the taking half. If he's dumb enough to marry without a pre-nup he deserves to get ? on.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sounds quite like a male gold digger to me.

Not gold digging, i just think like how women think, i'm all about coming up. Not saying i need anyone to support me, but what's the point of cheating especially when the person aint on your level and can use you for a come up.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL LSA is a website a bunch of black chicks and like 12 dudes are on.

? is like the IC but only the females are WAY more brutal and hateful.
  • rose.amoureux
    edited August 2010
    Options

Come on, a lot of instances the man cheats down. Not up. Tiger Woods, Sandra Bullock (sp?) husband, Hugh Grant. Not just celebs either, I've seen it in my own life. Im not saying that this woman is a downgrade because I wouldnt classify her as a downgrade (at least not in the looks dept).
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    3de84595.gif

bout to be a cat-fight!
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man that's not all he's ? beyonce probably aint givin that man the goods so he has to get it somewhere else

women fail to realize just becuase men are married to you,doesnt mean he's going to be faithful

i dont give a damn how fine beyonce is,she can get cheated on
  • simplyspeaking
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    LOL LSA is a website a bunch of black chicks and like 12 dudes are on.

? is like the IC but only the females are WAY more brutal and hateful.

bitter-est broads I've ever met on the internet.
    i wanted to join, but i think i'd get talked about a lot for not disliking men. . . .

Not gold digging, i just think like how women think, i'm all about coming up. Not saying i need anyone to support me, but what's the point of cheating especially when the person aint on your level and can use you for a come up.

lol @ what your trying to do.
    your just as superficial as the women you try to belittle.

and i wasn't specifically referring to you as a gold digger. just men who think like you.

level ? we're talking about success wise.
    when you got it like that, very few people are on your level so cheating down is a lot less complicated.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How many people want to bet that a black woman started this rumor, we all know how they feel about Beyonce! lol

Gets vest ready!