How can a woman fix her lips to say a dad aint ? if...

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
the kid lives with him, he teaches her values and manners, pays for the expensive ass sports and hobbies she has and asks for no help from the mother and agree to let the child see her mother whenever the mother wants, take her to experience traveling and prays with her almost every night.

how can he not be ? ....the only reason i can see is because he aint with her.

help me with this

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You can be a good dad and not be ? at the same time.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A female will say anything to win the little proxy-battles going on in their heads.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    the kid lives with him, he teaches her values and manners, pays for the expensive ass sports and hobbies she has and asks for no help from the mother and agree to let the child see her mother whenever the mother wants, take her to experience traveling and prays with her almost every night.

help me with this

if the dude still lives with his mother and really it's the grandmother doing the work and having the bigger influence.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I have no idea....sounds like a good dad to me.

Maybe she's just upset that he no longer wishes to mess with her?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    I have no idea....sounds like a good dad to me.

Maybe she's just upset that he no longer wishes to mess with her?

• TheMostInfamous
    TheMostInfamous Members Posts: 65
    edited August 2010
    Options
    look no further.. you see the reason

dont worry 'bowd it.. its a waste of your effort

:)
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why hasnt she been slapped yet?
  • luke skywalker
    luke skywalker Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    A female will say anything to win the little proxy-battles going on in their heads.

lmao

Options
    He can still be an amazing father and be a ? ? ass person.
    Not that hard to understand. :(
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He can still be an amazing father and be a ? ? ass person.
    Not that hard to understand. :(

I'm not understanding this though....if he's an amazing father--that shouldn't have anything to do with how he is as a person.
    The whole thing is about the child.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    Options

help me with this

i don't know too many daddy's that are doing all, or atleast most, of this and are still being talked about.
    so either he ain't doing all of that or . . . . . . . . heck he probably ain't doing all of that .
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i don't know too many daddy's that are doing all, or atleast most, of this and are still being talked about.
    so either he ain't doing all of that or . . . . . . . . heck he probably ain't doing all of that .

pretty much. like dudes who swear because they pick up their kids on time, they doing something but neglect to mention they drop them off by their momma or favorite cousin (who have other kids to play with) house
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    like i said,women dont think before they speak

i wish a woman would tell me im not ? and im doing right by being there for my kid or kids.

why you think they cant find a decent man until they reach 50?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    I'm not understanding this though....if he's an amazing father--that shouldn't have anything to do with how he is as a person.
    The whole thing is about the child.

it's like this... he's only stating the great qualities of the father gives to the child.
    The child isnt in the equation. He just used the words like dad and the benefits that he provides for the child to spark empathy from the reader.
    The issue is that the mother believes that the father isnt ? .
    It could be stemmed from their tumorous relationship that they've personally had and the mother still have feelings against the father (not stating that she does/doesnt realize his qualities as a father).
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options

sorry but i am this example.....read some of my past posts and you will see i do all of this and more....why is it so hard to believe or do you just hang around total ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it's like this... he's only stating the great qualities of the father gives to the child.
    The child isnt in the equation. He just used the words like dad and the benefits that he provides for the child to spark empathy from the reader.
    It could be stemmed from their tumorous relationship that they've personally had and the mother still have feelings against the father (not stating that she does/doesnt realize his qualities as a father).

but why does that even matter if we both moved on ....and are living different lives and havent been together for 7yrs.
  • TheMostInfamous
    TheMostInfamous Members Posts: 65
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sorry but i am this example.....read some of my past posts and you will see i do all of this and more....why is it so hard to believe or do you just hang around total ?

don't let this dishearten you..

don't let it get to you.. you know otherwise. You'l be fine.. and when your child is old enough s/he will remember everything that you did.. not what you 'didnt' do. have faith in yourself :)
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options

I dont think it is hard to believe a dude does those things. but those dudes dont get talked about by women. some guys really exaggerate their role
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    but why does that even matter if we both moved on ....and are living different lives and havent been together for 7yrs.

Because she just doesnt like you nor have respect for you at all.
    She's bitter. That's the hardship of life. You're not able to change her mind at all.
    Only she will learn how to forgive and move on. Keep being an excellent father and dont worry about her feelings.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    Options

i don't find it hard to believe. you want sympathy ?
    sorry ain't gonna get it from me. i go hard on hoes just like i go hard on the idiots who pick them hoes.
    stop complaining and continue to do your damn job as a father.
    leave all that other ? she talkin for the birds.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Options

Oh, well it shouldn't be the "dad aint ? "....it should "Pralims aint ? "

I see what you're saying though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    don't let this dishearten you..

don't let it get to you.. you know otherwise. You'l be fine.. and when your child is old enough s/he will remember everything that you did.. not what you 'didnt' do. have faith in yourself :)

thank you bruh...its not bothering me, just confuses me....like you dont have to do ? or supply or support ? and you still have something bad to say....like damn what if i didnt do ? then what ...wh=ould it be the firing squad
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What kinds of things does she say about you?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Because she just doesnt like you nor have respect for you at all.
    She's bitter. That's the hardship of life. You're not able to change her mind at all.
    Only she will learn how to forgive and move on. Keep being an excellent father and dont worry about her feelings.

thank you thank you....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i don't find it hard to believe. you want sympathy ?
    sorry ain't gonna get it from me. i go hard on hoes just like i go hard on the idiots who pick them hoes.
    stop complaining and continue to do your damn job as a father.
    leave all that other ? she talkin for the birds.

ok gansta gangsta....no hugs from you i guess....lol
    no sympathy wanted just why this ? stupid explaination