How can a woman fix her lips to say a dad aint ? if...

2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    What kinds of things does she say about you?

just a sample....
    she tell my kid that she had a policereport on me...but never showed her....she tols her it was from her having to call the cops because i wanted to beat her ass
    well when my baby came to ask me....i told her the truth. first told about grown peoples problems then told her what happened and went a got a copy of the report that i had, thats stated i knocked on the door after she said told me to come to the house. i was told to bang on the door because she may be in the bathroom. and when she didnt answer, i went to the pay phone and thats when i hear the police arriving. so i came back to the crib to see whats up....she told the cops that i just tried to break in the crib, well popo bout to lock me up until a nieghbor told them they just saw me knocking....
    now my kid asked her why did you say my dad was trying to break into grandmamas when people saw he wasnt he was just knocking.

so she said ? you and you aint ? ...in front of my daughter and that why i have her today.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Oh, but she's not knocking you as a parent.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    it's like this... he's only stating the great qualities of the father gives to the child.
    The child isnt in the equation. He just used the words like dad and the benefits that he provides for the child to spark empathy from the reader.
    The issue is that the mother believes that the father isnt ? .
    It could be stemmed from their tumorous relationship that they've personally had and the mother still have feelings against the father (not stating that she does/doesnt realize his qualities as a father).

the words i used was not to gain empathy heck we can take the words out.....the fact of the matter is if you dont see all of guys doing what they should or exaggerating what they do and then you have one thats actully doing, then why find a need to say he aint ? ....her man is in jail and im out here taking care of my seed and shes loving being a daddy girl.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Oh, but she's not knocking you as a parent.

well the parent knocking comes in different way, like do out her in this because its for white kids, or she dont need to ride horses she too young, or i was gonna sigh her up next week but never does.
    this fuckign girl doesnt have milk in the fridge and she ? at me becuase i pay to have you daugther learn to ride horses and swimm team ? ...and im about to take her for support.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    He can still be an amazing father and be a ? ? ass person.
    Not that hard to understand. :(
    kat2180 wrote: »
    You can be a good dad and not be ? at the same time.

double fail
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    double fail

I can see why you'd say that because a truly good father would lead by example even when it comes to grown matters like relationships and moral choices, but I can see how a woman would say a man ain't ? even if he is a good father.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    bad mothers r always bitter
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2010
    I can see why you'd say that because a truly good father would lead by example even when it comes to grown matters like relationships and moral choices, but I can see how a woman would say a man ain't ? even if he is a good father.

please tell me.....if its about the kids why are you worried about anything else...being bitter amplifies anything bad.
    i know if i see a woman doing her thing with her kids...nothing else matters...shes taking care of her responsibilities
  • Ms_Nina
    Ms_Nina Members Posts: 51
    edited September 2010
    thinks the topic should have been: Why is this woman crazy, messing up a good thing
  • kat2180
    edited September 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    please tell me.....if its about the kids why are you worried about anything else...being bitter amplifies anything bad.
    i know if i see a woman doing her thing with her kids...nothing else matters...shes taking care of her responsibilities

Is this their mother you're talking about? Is she actually attacking your parenting skills or do her comments have nothing to do you with your parenting?

If I'm in a relationship with a man, then yes there are other things that are important besides the kids. The kids take precedent of course, but my relationship and how you act in regards to that would determine if you ain't ? as a boyfriend.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2010
    Is this their mother you're talking about? Is she actually attacking your parenting skills or do her comments have nothing to do you with your parenting?

If I'm in a relationship with a man, then yes there are other things that are important besides the kids. The kids take precedent of course, but my relationship and how you act in regards to that would determine if you ain't ? as a boyfriend.

so just to some it up...you have a kid and the kid lives the dad, he does everything for the kid and asks you for nothing but to come pick the kid up every weekend like you asked. you are married and so is he. all personal stuff is never mentioned or brought up. the only time you see the dad is when you pick the kid up and even then you too hardly speak and only tell the other something about the kid.
    i still dont see the problem or how it can ever be a problem

their are alot of single fathers that do the same as me, even more single mothers. like the one poster said.....why ? up a good thing
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2010
    Ms_Nina wrote: »
    thinks the topic should have been: Why is this woman crazy, messing up a good thing

you are right
  • kat2180
    edited September 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    so just to some it up...you have a kid and the kid lives the dad, he does everything for the kid and asks you for nothing but to come pick the kid up every weekend like you asked. you are married and so is he. all personal stuff is never mentioned or brought up. the only time you see the dad is when you pick the kid up and even then you too hardly speak and only tell the other something about the kid.
    i still dont see the problem or how it can ever be a problem

their are alot of single fathers that do the same as me, even more single mothers. like the one poster said.....why ? up a good thing

Oh so you ARE talking about the mother.

First off, my child would never not be with me.

Secondly, you being a good dad just makes her feel guilty for being a ? mom so she's trying to bring you down. ? her.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited September 2010

exactly ... you cant be a good father without being a good person. just because a relationship doesnt work out doesnt mean that person aint ? , even if it was their fault the ? went bad. nobody is perfect

but i see what you're saying .... understanding is different than agreeing