whats worse being too passive or being too aggressive...

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
being to passive will get you all used the ? up and ran over
but being too aggresive may get you killed and you will end up alone..

discuss

Comments

• The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Passive.
    Being aggressive doesn't mean acting like a ? and being reckless. It means being assertive and sure of yourself. Beside girls love it when your aggressive.
  • STOP.IT.5
    STOP.IT.5 Members Posts: 250
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm passive and don't give the opportunity to get used or run over. But being laid back has went against me at times and I've missed out on getting laid because I wasn't aggressive enough. You just have to have that even balance.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll say passive.

On the end of aggressive--it doesn't have to go to the far end of the spectrum....so it's not always a bad thing.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Being too passive. When you are too passive you have all the friends but they run over you and you dont have ? .
    When you are too aggressive. You dont have friends (you have associates)but you have everything!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Most folks are passive-aggressive anyway.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    matter of choice really...

Is it better to be the ? everyone hates but respects or be the person everyone likes but wont even think twice about overstepping their boundaries.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'd rather be agressive.

Having respect>>

I'm like the perfect median though. I am a laid back dude, nice, funny etc. I have a lot of friends, but I've shown my temper is not to be ? with enough times that people don't step to me like that. It takes a while to ? me off.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    being too passive (which i'm working on) at least being aggressive will get ? done
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmaoo@ the responses....anywho i am a passive person...have you ever heard of the saying you get further with salt than ? ?..or money talks bullshyt walks....or its nuttin to a boss? bieng passave is the way to go and be bieng passive BUILDS a hard shell that is already there but doesnt want to be used due to the fact it dosent want to hurt ppl...bieng passive gets you everything in life also when your a passive person..when aggression does show that aggression gets more respect than a person that already is aggressive....and this is coming from a "truely" passive person ;)
  • _Soulljah
    _Soulljah Members Posts: 249
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Being too passive annoys the ? out of me. I'm more aggressive and ? , so I need a man who can keep up with me and challenge me as well. I don't have time for all that passive ? . Aggressiveness turns me on, get the hell out from under your covers and shake me or something, ? .
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    being too passive (which i'm working on) at least being aggressive will get ? done

it is hard to just try to "be passive" passive is something that is best when it is there from the gate...trying to be "passive" with ppl that are already aggressive or even passive aggressive....ppl find that they are acting as a sell out or they aren't getting the results they usualy get..its sort of like trying to change your whole personality....
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Being aggressive. It's too much, but comin' from a passive person, I do keep it honest.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it is hard to just try to "be passive" passive is something that is best when it is there from the gate...trying to be "passive" with ppl that are already aggressive or even passive aggressive....ppl find that they are acting as a sell out or they aren't getting the results they usualy get..its sort of like trying to change your whole personality....

no i'm working on being LESS passive and more aggressive.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'd rather be called too aggressive.

in my experience, being too passive is always a bad thing.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    passive is a double edge sword.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Passive= ?
    Agressive= ?

Id rather be a ? than a ? anyday
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no i'm working on being LESS passive and more aggressive.

ok yea same here however i find that if u are a passive person..if u work on bieng MORE DEMANDING that works waaaay better than trying to be aggressive ppl who realy know u and know u as passive will actualy listen and will back off!
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Only time I want to be aggressive is if I want to beat the living ? outta you.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TOO much of either is never really a good thing. I've seen passive people suceed in life and agressive people suceed in life, but people are too much in either tend to struggle.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A lot of people are passive-agressive though. U have to know when to be one or the other. I used to be very agressive to the point I almost got myself killed.

Then tried being extra passive... but that always cool ? dont work for me
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tony Dungy - Superbowl Champion coach. Passive

Rex Ryan - Agressive coach and has had success.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Tony Dungy - Superbowl Champion coach. Passive

Rex Ryan - Agressive coach and has had success.

nice avi......sons of anarchy is a goat show
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nice avi......sons of anarchy is a goat show

It's actually from Justified, but Sons is a goat show.
  • Ms_Nina
    Ms_Nina Members Posts: 51
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm a chill person, go with the flow so, don't like conflict or drama so I'd rather be too passive than too aggressive

but I'm more passive aggressive than anything