What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Story Behind Jay-Z showing Nas the tec

TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Reason
the strory behind jay-z showing nas the tec explain by large proffesor

Main Source soon set off on tour, along with the UMCs and Jaz. One particular night of that tour came up recently in the very public catfight between Jay-Z (then Jaz’s hypeman) and Nas (who rolled with Main Source). During a show in Washington D.C. the sound system cut out, forcing the artists to do the same. The angry crowd rushed the stage and chased the rappers back unto their tour bus.

“We were figuring we were gonna have to knuckle down,” explains LP of the incident, which Jay has used to attack Nas. “Jay came outta nowhere, reachin’ in his gym bag like, ‘Don’t even sweat these niggas. I got that.’ He didn’t show [Nas] the gun like, ‘I’m gonna shoot you,’ but we were all just like, ‘Whew!’”

http://http://ncb1979.com/2010/08/30/large-professor-feature-for-xxl-march-2002/

Replies

• thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    [email protected] the thought of pussy ass jay z shooting anyone

nigga a good rapper but he aint have no heart to clap anyone.....

not everyone could be pac..
  • icame4woicame4wo Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    "Server not found"
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    gotta love Hov
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    can u imagine hov gunning down angry fans at a concert?

fuck outta here lmao.
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    he had a different mind state then but hey i wasn't there and i don't know dude
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i heard this story before but Nas showing Jay Z the tec
  • tdoto88tdoto88 Posts: 751
    edited August 2010
    [email protected] the thought of pussy ass jay z shooting anyone

nigga a good rapper but he aint have no heart to clap anyone.....

not everyone could be pac..

yeah bc fresh outta the projects JayZ has the same mind state current JayZ has
  • therealist_therealist_ Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I always thought it was on some "hey nas .. wanna see something cool?" type shit ..
    Good lookin on the drop .. the Link is fucked up though .
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    [QUOTE=therealist_;1204006]I always thought it was on some "hey nas .. wanna see something cool?" type shit ..
    Good lookin on the drop .. the Link is fucked up though .[/QUOTE]

same.

i doubt that this is true though, sounds too tough to be jigga. how you gonna spray up a crowd but you dont respond when someone calls your wife a whore?
  • D-MarcoD-Marco Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    same.

i doubt that this is true though, sounds too tough to be jigga. how you gonna spray up a crowd but you dont respond when someone calls your wife a whore?

Right. Because if Jay shot Game over that, that would be the smart thing to do....SMH
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    link don't work, im calling shenanigans
    edited August 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Right. Because if Jay shot Game over that, that would be the smart thing to do....SMH

where in that did i say for him to shoot game?

and pullin out a tec to spray up a club is a fuckin genious thing to do!

fuck off my dick...
    edited August 2010
    same.

Hell yeah ..

Jay-Z dont bust his guns .
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    he shoulda shot bleek wit it
  • coolc31coolc31 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I believe Jay would have shot someone if he had to back then. Didn't he shoot his brother? If you can do some shit like that, you're a cold mf in my eyes, but I'm not as thug as some of you guys so I could be wrong.
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yea i heard this one b4
  • reef hustle_ahhreef hustle_ahh Posts: 461
    edited August 2010
    same.

lmao...the net kills me...this nigga actin like he knows jay z better than Large Pro does

we dont kno wtf jay was like 20 years ago...u dont even kno jay now, but what u KNOW OF him has nothing to do with who he was 20 years ago
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I can't believe this nigga Large Professor is still saying "WORD" in 2010.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
  • Brooklyn BoyBrooklyn Boy Posts: 558
    edited August 2010
    coolc31 wrote: »
    I believe Jay would have shot someone if he had to back then. Didn't he shoot his brother? If you can do some shit like that, you're a cold mf in my eyes, but I'm not as thug as some of you guys so I could be wrong.

bolded for the realness... if any nigga can shoot his own brother, the i doubt he would give a fuck about anyone else....
    edited August 2010
    lmao...the net kills me...this nigga actin like he knows jay z better than Large Pro does

we dont kno wtf jay was like 20 years ago...u dont even kno jay now, but what u KNOW OF him has nothing to do with who he was 20 years ago

oh my bad, i should have asked you what he was like 20 years ago since you guys used to play dodge ball in elementary school, and have been best buds ever sence.

is there a saddle on my dick? cuz these fuckin jigga warriors are riding me something vicious tonight.
    edited August 2010
    i'm waiting on the t/s to fix that link ..
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

Just take one of the http// off in the address bar when you click the link
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

hope it works this time

http://ncb1979.com/2010/08/30/large-professor-feature-for-xxl-march-2002/
    edited August 2010
    Oh .. well shit ..

guess Jay was about to be on his rambo shit, then
  • reef hustle_ahhreef hustle_ahh Posts: 461
    edited August 2010
    oh my bad, i should have asked you what he was like 20 years ago since you guys used to play dodge ball in elementary school, and have been best buds ever sence.

is there a saddle on my dick? cuz these fuckin jigga warriors are riding me something vicious tonight.

u missed the whole point. i dont know jay and never met him, so i wouldnt make an assumption about his character based off his public image, especially what he may or may not have done 20 years ago. im not defending jay, i dont know wtf jay would do in any situation, so i would take LP's recollection of the events in high regard seeing that he was there and really has no reason to just make shit up. i give a fuck what u think about jay, he aint even one of my favorites, its just the way u worded that shit made me laugh at the ridiculousness of it