How Many of Y'all Have Actually Stayed in a Relationship After Cheating Has Happened?

Options

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TX5GIN wrote: »
    Blue you trying to get to the nitty gritty huh?

Nah, I'm not a cheater...never have been, never will be.

I strongly dislike cheaters--just be upfront about the situation and I'll leave you to do you.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    yeah. I dont expect to meet all his needs. some things I just aint capable of giving (not meaning sexually) so if he needs a oanother woman to meet a particular need, it may develop into sex. what am I say... do without that ? .

nah it aint fair to force people to do without...makes em miserable

Interesting.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    _Soulljah wrote: »
    Yeah your ? got nothing intelligent or relevant to say in rebuttal because I'm right and you're just a sex-crazed scumbag. Take your pulsing ? elsewhere, ? .

:)
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I've cheated he forgave me, we stayed together for few months before it ended

One cheated on me, I dropped him immediately

Funny how that works
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    monogamy is not natural. so no it aint deal breaker. some men dont know how to multitask. they dont know how to keep a side piece and maintain home.

and oh yeah.. dont try to regulate my punash neither. I got options too

Tell that to the hundreds of millions of people walking around work stds
  • _Soulljah
    _Soulljah Members Posts: 249
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah. I dont expect to meet all his needs. some things I just aint capable of giving (not meaning sexually) so if he needs a oanother woman to meet a particular need, it may develop into sex. what am I say... do without that ? .

PFTT.

You have no self respect. You don't belong in a relationship. Your man is supposed to love you for you, not for what you do and do not suck or for how low you can and cannot get down. Relationships, marriage in particular is about compromise. You can't get everything you want or have it all. There will always be something seemingly better, you will always want more if you're that greedy and stupid. No matter who you are, you cannot expect to satisfy everything a man wants, and that goes for him to you too, it's not fair to use that as an excuse to cheat. Don't be in a relationship, then. Go be a ? like the rest of today's society then.

You can have a million girls and still be unsatisfied and always be searching for more, those men are greedy, selfish and disgusting with their STDs and sex addiction. Until you grow some esteem and learn what relationships are about don't even bother with one.
  • blakfyahking
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    I've cheated he forgave me, we stayed together for few months before it ended

One cheated on me, I dropped him immediately

Funny how that works

haute I don't believe you, that's unpossible.....................you don't have a ?

or do you? :screwface wtf
  • haute
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haute I don't believe you, that's unpossible.....................you don't have a ?

or do you? :screwface wtf

When I was younger I was such a brat

I really didn't give a ? then

I'm nice now :)
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i cheated on her and we got married she cheated on me and had his twins....we still ? ..i think i need jesus
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lilhd47 wrote: »
    i cheated on her and we got married she cheated on me and had his twins....we still ? ..i think i need jesus

damn u lost cuz
  • lilhd47
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damn u lost cuz

well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

damn damn damn
    enh o well
  • _Soulljah
    edited August 2010
    Options

Jesus loves everyone.

But you. Find Allah you cheating dog.
  • haute
    edited August 2010
    Options

White Jesus can't help you

Black Jesus with dreads and muscles can't either

You need Allah in your life
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Tell that to the hundreds of millions of people walking around work stds
    std's come from irresponsibility which is a separate issue from monogamy or lack of it.
    PFTT.

You have no self respect. You don't belong in a relationship. Your man is supposed to love you for you, not for what you do and do not suck or for how low you can and cannot get down. Relationships, marriage in particular is about compromise. You can't get everything you want or have it all. There will always be something seemingly better, you will always want more if you're that greedy and stupid. No matter who you are, you cannot expect to satisfy everything a man wants, and that goes for him to you too, it's not fair to use that as an excuse to cheat. Don't be in a relationship, then. Go be a ? like the rest of today's society then.

You can have a million girls and still be unsatisfied and always be searching for more, those men are greedy, selfish and disgusting with their STDs and sex addiction. Until you grow some esteem and learn what relationships are about don't even bother with one.

my self respect comes from me being honest with myself and who I am and has zero influence from outside parties. It aint about anyone else but me....that's why it starts with SELF.

I didnt say it was better and most people want it all. people want all parts of themselves satisfied. compromising parts of your self is a lovely gesture... but it's doing yourself a disservice. not everybody cheats just for the sake of fukking

well some do and that' usually men who want to marry the ? , but fukk the ? . if people knew themselves better, they wouldnt have such issues. folks aint honest with themselves.
  • lilhd47
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cheating is good for the relationship keeps everyone on there toes
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    So...you're going to be accepting of it?

Oh no, Ive been cheated on and it ended on the spot. It sounds bad to saythat I expect it.... but I wouldnt put it past anyone aymore.

There's a book about a women who catches her dude cheating, and instead of putting him out, she makes the jumpoff/ mistress move in and become their "wife" to do all their cooking and cleaning. I dont remember the name.... but I think you might like it.

SMH... So NOW you need Jesus?!
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Women and Men dont cheat for the same reasons though. When you woman cheat, u actually LIKE the new dude.

We just wanna ? . U shouldnt take it so personal
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Women and Men dont cheat for the same reasons though. When you woman cheat, u actually LIKE the new dude.

that's exactly why men CANT handle a cheating woman and it aint a deal breaker for me. Men usually feel inadequate. no way I can feel threatened by a chick you dont even like. and if he does like her, that is separate from why he loves me. it's not to be take personal.
  • blakfyahking
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »

............quoted cause this is a real ass statement

only smuts ? ? they don't even like haha

meanwhile men have sex with women they don't care about all the time
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    100%Sag wrote: »

There's a book about a women who catches her dude cheating, and instead of putting him out, she makes the jumpoff/ mistress move in and become their "wife" to do all their cooking and cleaning. I dont remember the name.... but I think you might like it.

THat sounds sexy.
  • _Soulljah
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that's exactly why men CANT handle a cheating woman and it aint a deal breaker for me. Men usually feel inadequate. no way I can feel threatened by a chick you dont even like. and if he does like her, that is separate from why he loves me. it's not to be take personal.

LOL this is why you need self respect. It's not about what's natural and what isn't. If it's that damn serious tell the truth upfront and don't be with the man. You are so ? naive. Love is not going behind someone's back ? , sucking and petting another ? then go home and lay in bed with you just to get up the next day and continue it all over again. There's men who do not do this and love and respect their women. You see some guys' perspectives on the subject as well as my bf not being the same as well. These men exist. FIND THEM.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ............quoted cause this is a real ass statement

only smuts ? ? they don't even like haha

meanwhile men have sex with women they don't care about all the time

so lets not talk about smuts. let's talk about real women. the real woman who has ? sorted that mad dudes is trying to lock down because she represents it.

all different kinds of dudes respect her so her options are limitless. she dont have to fukk dudes she dont like... now what?

can you handle not being able to meet all her needs?
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL this is why you need self respect. It's not about what's natural and what isn't. If it's that damn serious tell the truth upfront and don't be with the man. You are so ? naive. Love is not going behind someone's back ? , sucking and petting another ? then go home and lay in bed with you just to get up the next day and continue it all over again. There's men who do not do this and love and respect their women. You see some guys' perspectives on the subject as well as my bf not being the same as well. These men exist. FIND THEM.

you so busy being angry and making a fukking spectacle of yourself you dont see that I agree with you. Not every relationship is a monogamous one. I never said all men cheat nor do all women. I think people cheat because they dont know that it is okay to be honest about their disbelief in monogamy.

stop responding to some issue going on in your head and pay attention to what I am typing. I agree with you
  • _Soulljah
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you so busy being angry and making a fukking spectacle of yourself you dont see that I agree with you. Not every relationship is a monogamous one. I never said all men cheat nor do all women. I think people cheat because they dont know that it is okay to be honest about their disbelief in monogamy.

stop responding to some issue going on in your head and pay attention to what I am typing. I agree with you

YOU'RE making a ? of yourself because you figure just because you cannot take care of every lil' need of a man he has a right to go cheat, AND I PARAPHRASE, "some things i just can't fulfill, so he may go after another woman and who am I to say it's wrong? Better satisfied than miserable, I always say."