You Ever Find It Hard To Leave a Man...Even Though You KNOW You Should?

Options
Blue Virgo
Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
If so, why? What was keeping you around?

For the ladies that haven't had this problem, what's your opinion on the subject?

Also, do you ever find that men tend to "be done" with women quicker than women are with men?

If you agree, why do you think that is?

If you disagree, why?

Thank you, ladies.
=~)*

Comments

• CBR1000RR
    CBR1000RR Members Posts: 492
    edited August 2010
    Options
    women run off emotions far more...but i'm a male, so i wouldn't know.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think people are just afraid of starting over when this happens. That whole process of meeting, evaluating and getting to know a person from scratch.
    I dont think men are any quicker to write off a relationship than women are. Hence the reason there are soooo many sucky relationships out there where neither party is willing to call it quits.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yep...im in way too deep now :(
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yea...for years. the only thing that was keeping me around was my fear of having to get to know another person as well as I knew him. I think men do find it easier to be "done" quicker than women...and idk why. I know I wasted many tears sticking around and I regret it.
  • TheMostInfamous
    TheMostInfamous Members Posts: 65
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeah... that feeling, of feeling like you will 'never meet anybody like him/her' that sucks

but i think as you get older you get wiser and experience counts for a lot... you have the power to change any situation if you just APPLY it. if its really that bad? you just gotta ? the habit and move forward.

but yea, its feeling like you will never fill that void. :/ even if its a bad one i guess..

but then hey what happens a few months later :O you meet somebody else that is even better than the previous relationship and its back to the same scenario haha
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited September 2010
    Options
    CBR1000RR wrote: »
    women run off emotions far more...but i'm a male, so i wouldn't know.

False. Dude I was with is an over emotional male. I swear there is like nothing that he won't ? about. Always said no one cares about him. You show you do and he finds a way to cry about that. He actually got mad because I don't go crying to him when life gets too hard. I brush myself off and try again. Someone is better at something than him.....= Crying. If one thing goes wrong in his 24 hr day then life as we know it is over. It could be something simple as leaving a 30 dollar mp3 player at the park.

If this is what chicks are like then I tip my hat to you guys. I honestly do not know how you deal with the craziness.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^^ I thought you were a guy.
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I tend to assume everyone on message boards are men too until they say they aren't.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i usually get dumped so i wouldnt know
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

but then hey what happens a few months later :O you meet somebody else that is even better than the previous relationship and its back to the same scenario haha

One big circle. =~(*
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think I have the opposite problem, I'm quick to leave when things happen

I regret some of it, I know in some cases things probably wouldve worked if I ways willing to try