what the hell does Millz even do?

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
i'm not even talking about how he's getting clowned in Donkey. I'm talking about what does this border bunny do for the Cheap Seats.

Now Millz, we all recognize your contribution to the co-op. We understand you brought cheap seats back, but damn, the statute of limitations has run out on you saying that. You are a moderator in this ? here. but you aint modding. instead you just create the worst fantasy football league in the history of fantasy football. Then, somehow you managed to ? up the draft. Your ? is probably out robbing UNO games just to get the Green Card. Its deplorable. So me and some of the others took a quorum that says you need to be cut off from this good, raw product, since your real boss (not thatdamn jay) has you working 18 hours a day laying pine needles, planting flowers, and digging ditches. You can't be a mod when all you do is beautify landscapes, take siestas, and stalk jen 'n juice. no hate. but you out this ? like Chris Johnson in a spellin bee.

obviously yall think this is sort of coup or victory speech to becoming a mod, but nah, i'm a soldier. that life aint for me. I think one of these young hoppers like toheeb, kop, pr, fjea, jsj, 2sg, or any of them would be a better fit, since, you know, they actually speak english and occasionally post here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.