Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Gang ? is so funny to me...Im glad that ? never made it to DC
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Ugh, UBN started in L.A. (on the streets and in the prisons) back in 1985 when the all the Compton Crips united as 1 set ( CCRidaz) for a time after this cat name Hub from Palmer Blocc Crips got killed. Then the Pirus and Bloods allied and came up with UBN, this didn't start in New York, this was L.A. invention from the time the Fat Boys rap group was out. There is OG's in they 40s/50s with the old CCR & UBN tats on them til this day.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    whateva happened to Silence & Secrecy ???
  • Mr. AJ
    edited January 2010
    young law wrote: »
    whateva happened to Silence & Secrecy ???
    you must be speaking on some chi-town politics or some of that new east coast custom made gang code stuff. That dont apply on this end, we aint never had no "silence & secrecy" attribute. If people wanted to know the fundamentals you didn't have to be an insider or none of that. Crips and Pirus & Bloods dont operate under no 5 & 6 set-up
  • young law
    edited January 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    you must be speaking on some chi-town politics or some of that new east coast custom made gang code stuff. That dont apply on this end, we aint never had no "silence & secrecy" attribute. If people wanted to know the fundamentals you didn't have to be an insider or none of that. Crips and Pirus & Bloods dont operate under no 5 & 6 set-up

and thats why its madddddddd falseflaggers of west coast gangs.
  • Mr. AJ
    edited January 2010
    and thats why its madddddddd falseflaggers of west coast gangs.
    You should speak on what you know, so-called false flaggers would be all you ? that claim gangs on some trendy fad ? , hoppin from one hood to another. stay in yo lane with all that ? about somebody false flaggin and you aint even relavent to anything associated with it. All that mickey mouse club, tree house rule ? they do on the east dont apply here. You ? over there are some "in it for the minute" ? . It's for life on this end.
  • young law
    edited January 2010
    b
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    You should speak on what you know, so-called false flaggers would be all you ? that claim gangs on some trendy fad ? , hoppin from one hood to another. stay in yo lane with all that ? about somebody false flaggin and you aint even relavent to anything associated with it. All that mickey mouse club, tree house rule ? they do on the east dont apply here. You ? over there are some "in it for the minute" ? . It's for life on this end.

i speak whut i know in the sense that there are bloods & crips here in florida that have never been to cali or been blessed by anyone fromn cali.
    they jus started wearin colors and throwin up letters and learnin how to stack thru youtube.

thats what i mean by too many false flaggers
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I was drinking with some lil white girls that kept saying "soowoo" last weekend. I thought I was gonna be sick.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited January 2010
    No internet banging!!!
  • Mr. AJ
    edited January 2010
    b

i speak whut i know in the sense that there are bloods & crips here in florida that have never been to cali or been blessed by anyone fromn cali.
    they jus started wearin colors and throwin up letters and learnin how to stack thru youtube.

thats what i mean by too many false flaggers
    My bad young homie, I thought you said it was mad false flaggers "ON" the west coast but then I just looked at it and and you said "OF" therefore I stand corrected.
  • younglane
    younglane Members Posts: 133
    edited January 2010
    blood in blood out
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited January 2010
    Real predators hunt alone.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gucci Da Kid
    Gucci Da Kid Banned Users Posts: 139
    edited January 2010
    *stepped in thread & smelled bacon
  • Gucci Da Kid
    edited January 2010
    *stepped in thread & smelled bacon

Burrr.....
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Gangs and sets are for ? who need love and acceptance....real ? do damage and dirt on their own
  • Gucci Da Kid
    edited January 2010
    Gangs and sets are for ? who need love and acceptance....real ? do damage and dirt on their own

said the unstable sociopath
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2010
    said the unstable sociopath

When you catch a ? rollin by himself you learn a lot about his character....take him away from that environment and u see true colours.
  • Gucci Da Kid
    edited January 2010
    When you catch a ? rollin by himself you learn a lot about his character....take him away from that environment and u see true colours.

okay......
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited January 2010
    No, but I listen to a lot of Plies. That has to count for something.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    realset damn post in this whole muhfukin thread!!!
    ? is scared to shoot the fair one and they scared to catcha ass whooping!

Bunch of these ? don't know the game....its like they were taught to run before they crawled and walked.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    u 25 or older and still bangin u'a loser! u shouldve least moved up in the ranks.. should be movin weight, high jackin shipments.. stealin profiles or somethin..
    that hangin out on the corner ? is for kids...
    Im from LA born and raised and i was born in that ? .. daddy and uncles were Hoovas cousins from Main.. one cousin from Athens.. and I grew up in the 100s...

im 27 yrs old and dont regret ? i did as A KID! but u gotta move on to bigger and better.. aint nothin cool about bein 30 40 50 yrs old still doin what u was at 16 i dont give a ? how u try to spin it..
    i aint sayin a ? need to get out and get a job... that would be hypocritical of me.. im anti government/establishment.. but be about ur paper... rob a bank or somethin.. quit robbin otha broke mu'fuckas.. instead of shootin each other shoot these crooked ass cops.. somethin... cats fightin each other dont impress me.. i wanna see these cats go at the dog..
  • unbreakable
    unbreakable Members Posts: 391
    edited January 2010
    i dont know about all that ? riding ? tho
    cuz its killas everywhere
    yea it may have started in cali
    but ? get bodied everyday
    outside of cali. i dont know why cali ?
    even be bringing that "it was started out here ? up anymore"
    ....If it aint dickriding...what would you call it...sure it's killers everywhere, but they not running around wit the flags and ? ....it didn't orginate in NY so it called dickriding.....smh..I was born in NY visit countless times since I was a baby....never saw no "Bloods"...while growing up..then all of a sudden ? cant wear red a certain area..That ? is wack....Eastcoast ? don't do that ? ...Know why cause that ? is wack all across the board...Cali ? and Chi ? is the only ? Im aware of since I was a kid...all the rest of yall ? is dickriding....if you doing it in the South you dickriding too....smh
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited January 2010
    The other day I caught the end up an ass whoopin. Little locc kid was getting beat out. Poor guy got knocked down and wouldn't get back up and started crying.

Then (after half an hour) security from the post office across the street came over and started POKING the kid with their night sticks. The silly little crips said he was ? .

Funniest ? Ive seen.
This discussion has been closed.