Who here is or was gang affiliated?

124»

Comments

• The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    No I won't rep it because that is no one business beside mine.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Where Brooklyn at?

decepticonlogo.jpg
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Whats Crackin Cuzz?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    screen name..... ( 7/4.... 1/4....)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    i can understand a little bit if your from LA cuz that ? is culture out there and they've evolved somewhat

i know chicago has it's culture too

but everyone else that dickriding claiming they bloods and whatever else ... from NY and ? ........ ? that ?

? couldn't tell u who tookie is or who started the bloods or the origins of the gang or nothing yet the claim the ? ...... lil wayne ass ?

the thing that gets me about the Bloods in NY is that the ? who started them openly admitted he had NO sanction from LA and litereally just jacked everything about them and created it in NY...I know the Bloods/Crips in places like St. Louis, New Jersey, and other places have actual ties to LA but anytime I meet a Blood from NY I laugh cuz I know them ? most likely don't even know what they're repping
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    i know .... but the NY bloods wasn't even started from a real blood ..... it was from someone who wasn't accepted out here in the west and went out there and started the ? ...... ( if i have it right )

No some ? in Riker's Island who got tired of the Latin Kings ? people up in prison just decided "Im'a start a gang and call it Bloods and jack everything from LA"...that's about it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I dont respect east coast bloods and crips
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Hell Yeah Im E-Affiliated... BKN...Black Keyboard Nation...M.B.G Microsoft Bird Gang...Reppin!!!!!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    BRiCKSQUAD wrote: »
    Hell Yeah Im E-Affiliated... BKN...Black Keyboard Nation...M.B.G Microsoft Bird Gang...Reppin!!!!!

cuzzo you trying to hard (no ? lol)

you should ease up on the corny jokes
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    cuzzo you trying to hard (no ? lol)

you should ease up on the corny jokes

im white...what u expect my ? Lol
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    no gangs down here just yo hood

im a Northside Uptown Wedgewood top boy till im gone

there is the Zoe Pound down in miami tho, the cool as ? tho and crazy as ?
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    yo...ya know it aint the 90's anymore right??

ALL ? be on the internet now

pretty much....
  • lostsaint4lifebia850
    lostsaint4lifebia850 Members Posts: 1
    edited June 2010
    Hey this Saint Sanguine, OwlG, or BrothaIII form B.I.A./Lost (Brothers In Arms); sects: Lost Saints and Blacksheep; chapter: East Side Kings, formerly in chapter Bad Seedz located in 850 FL. Shout out to my saints Grave and Strife who been leading this ? fo a while now. Shout out to my boy and recruiter Big MikeyG who keeps it real and tell me is never to young to fly. Dude, wanna letchall know that dissin: the gangs nowadays aren't like the 90s- u get killed instantly u not careful. Gangs would be for little kids if they dint try to ? the adults once they want out. I'm 19, wanna live my life, I know I cant cuz ? bangers be on my back. Its real ? real life and real gang. Dont talk ? u dont know ? . U never been in the gang life till u bin in FL. U never bin in the gang life peiod? You dont know ? and u ? and u talk ? u dont know. U ever been shot at ? ? U ever been handed a gun and told to ? else theyd ? u.. and your family ? ? I don think so ? . PPLs down herr gittin shot at just cuz they walk. ? colors and signs. Innocents gettin killed. That's my life is dealin with those that ? the innocent. Sendin em back to ? . Doin ? 's will. ? poser trinitarios stealin our colors our star. ? Olive Juice stealin our hood. ? this is a saint run world! We'er quoted in Revelations. Read it ? !
    Lost 4 Life Green, Purple, and White ? !!!
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i know .... but the NY bloods wasn't even started from a real blood ..... it was from someone who wasn't accepted out here in the west and went out there and started the ? ...... ( if i have it right )

dudes name was OG Mack from the Bronx. I researched the ? for school. Lets just say he brainwashed an entire state of idiots and now muh fuckas are bangin that ? trying to "prove" themselves and the ? is ruining everything.
  • straitup
    straitup Members Posts: 201
    edited June 2010
    west side rollin 20s stand tha fucc up
This discussion has been closed.