It takes money 2 make money

Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Strictly Business
This is true with most hustles but are there any hustles that don't require you 2 put up a lot of bread or none at all?
I got myself in a bit of rut. School is about to start and theres still things that I need. I found a little job but it isn't paying ? . I cant make no livin off that ? . I think constantly think about different ways to get money but havent came up with anything tht wouldnt require me to spend money in the process.

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    oh I forgot. I have 2g's in my 401k. What would be the consequences if I took that money out. I'm only in my early 20's and havent started my career yet
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    i'm thinking about panhandling.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    i know some bad ? in the hood sellin it 4 the low. ? dont have no guidance. With a little work I can have them hoes milkin lawyers and doctors. I think I need 2 put them on my team before another nicca do. That would be a good little source of income
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    go sell some plasma
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I don't like when they say you don't need money to make some. It's about having the "gnawledge" to increase the flow of money to generate more.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    start a moving company. put up some fliers and start moving furniture.

I need a crew for that and I dont like splitting money.
    When fall starts I'm going to start raking leaves and cleaning cutters. Its the same ? I did when I was 10yrs old but I have to do what I have to do.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Yea it generally takes money to make money along with a little bit of luck and the right timing to make more money.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    pyramid scheme?
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    this is true...
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    depending on your plan, you should be able to take a loan on your 401k, you dont have much invested, but some companies will approve you for a general purpose loan, if you have only 2k in there, call them up and ask them if you can be approved for a general purpose loan, they may give you up to $500. there is no penalty for taking out a loan, only if you withdraw it.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    dont know how much you know about ebay ... but if you know where to get certain goods .. you can have the buyer pay you up front and then use the money to purchase what they want from your connect.

thats how i got started .. but that was years ago

plus i had my own product that it could make from scratch .. i was selling ringtones and the software to get them on your phone along with the cord

but i would advertise motorcycle helmets and ? like that ... then when people bought them .. i would use their money to purchase the actual helmet from my connect

so the key is having a good connect

hence my screen name

yourconnexx