My ? I died
My ? Jesus died
My ? the world died
We all dead, only one place to go
To the head of it all, the top of the show
The ones for all the wrong reasons hated, the ones illuminated
the highest order
on the world with the peak of imagination beyond the highest border
part of society norms to be gunning, more united we stand, its time to start the second coming
if not now, when?
a new millenium to a new decade, what else do you want more, it's 2010
or will you dismiss it, coz the second coming i missed it?
was pac really jesus reincarnated?
no wrong u can say about the man, only fuel your illogical hate
? nas, ? de la soul, ? the fugees, ? a tribe called quest and ? ll cool j
and ? your ? radio, ? and ? 's playing a mystical monkey see monkey do show
but dont worry coz 144,000 chosen warriors got a plan
when we will see it, that's a choice of the highest orders voice
although one word, one slip up and one vibration of telecommunications could bring the antichrist
is that the answer or is there something more to the show & the mirror?
old dogs and soldiers turn reincarnated, the world seems strange and our world becomes more dimmer
so many unanswered questions, how can i continue to play the game if moving a ? 2 spaces can make me lose the game?
my logical reasoning got me this far, without it I wouldn't get this far but my best friend was my worst enemy & filled the space bar
? YOOOOOO COUCH NIGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm disillusioned, a genius performing radiant illusions
A demi ? with powers that have not come into revelations
? yo gift ?
Let me build the world in 7 days and lets see what I can do
Until that day I move outta The Matrix for reasons of leaving me
"Life ain't all about this", "life ain't all about that", "there's more to life than that", "get a life!"
Ya ? need to eat a ? ! There is no meaning 2 life!
Same peoples preaching the gospels going against the world
What a big ? contradiction
? , it don't even get me angry no more
What would suprise me and send me to a mental institution is a warm world
Because this is a Cold World

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Same peoples preaching the gospels going against the world
    What a big ? contradiction
    ? , it don't even get me angry no more
    What would suprise me and send me to a mental institution is a warm world
    Because this is a Cold World

^^^ yo, i be having them feelings too, this is why I stay away from religion and of that sort. I just have faith and know that someday we all gotta go somewhere.. we only come here for 2 reasons I was told

1. to live

2. to die

But to live it's a cold cold world.. to die, i ain't figure it out yet, but im tryna live.. feel me?
  • PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited February 2010
    Options
    life is a maze, there are many paths and the maze will get you lost and twisted, you'll feel the feeling of a deep maze and you'll feel like it never ends, there are many paths that lead to nothing and nowhere but only one exit

my theory on it is...
  • Tupacfan
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    life is a maze, there are many paths and the maze will get you lost and twisted, you'll feel the feeling of a deep maze and you'll feel like it never ends, there are many paths that lead to nothing and nowhere but only one exit

my theory on it is...

That's true, life is a defintely a maze, eventually I been trapped in that maze for so long, sometimes I just want out.. but I'm still tryna see the light at the end of the tunnel, your theories make's sense.
  • PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • rome04sho
    rome04sho Members Posts: 4
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes this is a cold world....there are many decisions in life to be made....however, it's a bad decision to come to conclusion that the Creator of this world is your enemy.... or even worst....doesn't exist....

? placed in every person's heart a sense of greater worth... of life greater than the one we live....He made it blatantly obvious that He exists through nature (how trees use what we exhale to make what we inhale...how life is patterned in cycles.... the seasons in cycles) it is not coincidence that either of us are here.... we were created by a ? who desired to have a relationship with us.... the problem is that we chose to rebel against Him because our enemy tricked us and now that same enemy is using that rebellion to separate us from ? ....ultimately controlling everyone who is in rebellion... this is sin....

? in His wisdom and mercy sends His only son, Jesus into human form to live the life of a servant.... Jesus fulfills the lifestyle and offers himself as a sacrifice for our sin and rebellion.... and the punishment for our sin was put on Jesus....He was beat ....crucified... He resurrected Himself...and is now seated at the right hand of ? ....all who believe in Him and offer themselves to Him accept that sacrifice...

However, the enemy tries to trap you in confusion and bitterness.....

don't get trapped.....confess your sins and ask Jesus to be your Lord.... the day is coming when Jesus will reveal Himself to all people.... and no one and no argument will be good enough to debunk the fact that He IS REAL.... but then it will be too late
  • Tupacfan
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rome04sho wrote: »
    Yes this is a cold world....there are many decisions in life to be made....however, it's a bad decision to come to conclusion that the Creator of this world is your enemy.... or even worst....doesn't exist....

? placed in every person's heart a sense of greater worth... of life greater than the one we live....He made it blatantly obvious that He exists through nature (how trees use what we exhale to make what we inhale...how life is patterned in cycles.... the seasons in cycles) it is not coincidence that either of us are here.... we were created by a ? who desired to have a relationship with us.... the problem is that we chose to rebel against Him because our enemy tricked us and now that same enemy is using that rebellion to separate us from ? ....ultimately controlling everyone who is in rebellion... this is sin....

? in His wisdom and mercy sends His only son, Jesus into human form to live the life of a servant.... Jesus fulfills the lifestyle and offers himself as a sacrifice for our sin and rebellion.... and the punishment for our sin was put on Jesus....He was beat ....crucified... He resurrected Himself...and is now seated at the right hand of ? ....all who believe in Him and offer themselves to Him accept that sacrifice...

However, the enemy tries to trap you in confusion and bitterness.....

don't get trapped.....confess your sins and ask Jesus to be your Lord.... the day is coming when Jesus will reveal Himself to all people.... and no one and no argument will be good enough to debunk the fact that He IS REAL.... but then it will be too late

Can I get a AMEN..

I'm on a spirtual journey myself, I can digg this.. and it's crazy, my relationship with ? has been the hate and love for sometimes, but I been gonig thru some heavy things and ? has really been great to me... thanks for the uplifting words indeed..
  • Ideotamed
    Ideotamed Members Posts: 3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Did any one have any troubles with starting there trucks on friday... I know I did. I just see that as all more reason to bag the truck and not drive it in the winter though