Does using HGH really work and what type to get?

Options
QueensNYC
QueensNYC Members Posts: 3
edited September 2010 in The Weight Room
Some cats I know at my gym are stacking HGH and some muscletech supplements. I was wondering if that HGH really makes a big difference?

Comments

• Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited September 2010
    Options
    QueensNYC wrote: »
    Some cats I know at my gym are stacking HGH and some muscletech supplements. I was wondering if that HGH really makes a big difference?

yes it does...or athletes wouldnt be using it...or docs wouldnt prescribe it...

if you want to know more about it...go to bodybuilding.com
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Think about your Question B? Do HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES make a difference. Hell ya they do half the gym I'm at is on Test too. My thing has always been coming down in weight so a lot of cats just tell me to get on Tren but I would have to start sticking myself and I don't want to cross that line for 10 15 lbs.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh @ steroids
  • headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I can't say I've never thought about it before, even did a little research on it. But I can't say putting on the extra muscle is worth increasing my disease risks 30-40 years from now. No judgement tho, everybody doesn't think the same as me.
  • SunZoo_aka_LC
    SunZoo_aka_LC Members Posts: 267
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i've always used sprays and haven't been disappointed.. no matter what u still gotta work in the gym and eat right... i did pack on a helluva lean mass in about a year tho