omggg!! i have to share this with yall

Aquafinafloe
Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
edited September 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
ok this is the very first diss i did like 8 9 years ago i was in an internet group called NV i was NVISIBLEGODDESS and we use to be bad ass kids hackin emails and loadin bots in the chatrooms and so forth anywho we use to have rap battles too well NV was like the biggest group and then we had TAKEOVER well i was like the best female rapper and so forth so i was in NV anywho the leader from TAKEOVER use to try to get at me sometimes right so we in NV decided to trick him and make it seem like i was going to join takeover well DEADLY FROM TAKEOVER *THE LEARDER* ran wit it and started maken the diss track for NV so he recorded his part and sent the song to me WELL I TOOK THE SONG AND SENT IT TO MENACE one of the leaders in NV and he recorded his diss part i recorded my diss part and it was like over from there this was YAHOO HISTORY!! i know this is some striaght up geek nerdy loser ? but i sound sooooo ? young ..im the 3rd person on this track you have to listen!!!!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=3310738

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    This is the funniest ish i swear!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to the lil guy at the very end of the track!! He reminds me of snipes on here real talk!!!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    smh@ all the other groups they use to clown and say *she sounds hella white! but secretly be pmin me on the low! this right here is no doubt a classic........... so glad i found it...
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    » highest in charts: # 8228 (1,634,921 songs currently listed in HipHop)
    » highest in sub-genre: # 4684 (912,877 songs currently listed in HipHop > Hip Hop General)

not that bad of rateing either,,,, memorys mayn...