Forums

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Gilbert Arenas is such a pig. Ew.

but he s not wrong,per se

You're a pig too.

He completed insulted an entire group of hardworking, driven women and minimalized their talent to fucking T and A.

It's extra disgusting considering a large portion of those women are his "sisters".

Do fucking better. Jesus Christ.

But would the WNBA be more or less popular if they were in their undergarments...yes or no? Not saying i agree w him by any means....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Bulletproof Wallets
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm you know Elzo...Gilbert Arenas was wrong. ....Kat actually has a good point.
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can laugh all you want..but y'all be in the next thread wondering about women.

man, chill white lady. you been in the game long enough, coulda been a bit more eloquent than that if you REALLY had some stake in what the nigga had to say.

as for your comment....my shit air tight. but you tried it, props.
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While what he said was wrong in denigrating an entire league of female athletes on one hand he did have a point that Woman's Basketball would get more viewers if they dressed sexier.

The problem with that dichotomy is that when you have a popular female sport most attention is drawn to what the women have on rather than talent

Instead of asking the women though to lower themselves for the sake of male viewers ...maybe we as men should omit that caveman mindset and actually focus on the talent and drive on the women involved.
    KatBrother_FivePeace_79BrideofKillaLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can laugh all you want..but y'all be in the next thread wondering about women.

man, chill white lady. you been in the game long enough, coulda been a bit more eloquent than that if you REALLY had some stake in what the nigga had to say.

Man fuck you and your eloquence. I aint gotta perform for you, I'll speak the way I see fit.
    Westieblatalian
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    What the Fuck is "The Quan"?

I think it means to be her gay bestie..

Dont know why the boy friend would panic tho

Imma hit the quan on your wife wallahi

somalis are some weird looking motherfuckas

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Elzo69RenaissanceStewgnsblataliantexas409
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tickets to chicago bliss games are way more expensive than Chicago Sky tix ...guess one reason?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

tickets to chicago bliss games are way more expensive than Chicago Sky tix ...guess one reason?

Because men are pigs?
    Huey_C

Because men are pigs?

Because men are pigs?

and yet the powder room sits empty...i think i made my point

gnsdeadeye
    Nah " sweetheart", you don't know a damn thing about what I know.

But it's all good, I said my piece.
    OmegaConflict
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are those womens basketball teams ?

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

blatalian
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah " sweetheart", you don't know a damn thing about what I know.

But it's all good, I said my piece.

check this out my milk of magnesia....if it's one thing I do know, it's that the IC is the wikipedia for your life...so maybe I don't know what you know.....but I can sure as hell tell you don't know better.
    gnsLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

chicago bliss: lingerie football team, chicago sky: womens bball team

Chi SnowblatalianBulletproof Walletsdeadeye
  • Brother_FiveBrother_Five Road to PerditionPosts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ask Kat... Lmao
    Elzo69RenaissancegnsStillFaggyAFdeadeye

Ask Kat... Lmao

I don't get it.

When the Comets were a team I actually attended several games.

It was nice to see females play..not everything is about maximum revenue.

gns
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man fuck you and your eloquence. I aint gotta perform for you, I'll speak the way I see fit.

nah sweetheart, see you aint gotta be eloquent for me. I already know you don't know wtf you talkin about. It just sounded nice.

I coulda swore this convo exact convo was had with Kat b4. I just got deja vu
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    I feel like Gilbert should know better. I guarantee he wouldn't like someone saying that about his mother and sister.

These are human beings he's talking about not just walking talking ass titties and vaginas.

If you can't see the ignorance in that...then I pray you don't have a daughter who may one day go through these problems
    Peace_79BrideofKillaChi SnowMrCrookedLetter
    faux feminists outrage is always hilarious

This isn't feminism..it's simply speaking on the ignorance I happened to stumble across while I was reading various news stories.

Lol..y'all are sad as fuck. Wow.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Every year I buy Christmas wrapping paper and bows and stuff when it's on sale

I currently have

16 different rolls of paper
    4 bags of bows
    7 rolls of ribbon
    8 bags of gift tags
    A million bags and tissue paper

I think I'm set for a few years .....

faux feminists outrage is always hilarious

This isn't feminism..it's simply speaking on the ignorance I happened to stumble across while I was reading various news stories.

Lol..y'all are sad as fuck. Wow.

what was ignorant about what he said? the game would be widly more popular if they in their undergarments...thats not to say i agree with him or im discrediting womens athleticism but he makes a solid point businesswise

gns
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Every year I but Christmas wrapping paper and bows and stuff when it's on sale

I currently have

16 different rolls of paper
    4 bags of bows
    7 rolls of ribbon
    8 bags of gift tags
    A million bags and tissue paper

I think I'm set for a few years .....

foh with this Susie homemaker bullshit we discussing something important right now

gnsblataliandeadeye