ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do yall make eye contact with the flagger with the stop/slow sign for street construction?

Am i the only one that doesnt?

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    And Stew! Defend your girl dog

Makeup is a hell of a drug...

Ya'll must have not clicked play. She went from lookin like she hangin on to aight without makeup status to opiod addiction in the blink of an eye.

It's not that serious...she doesn't look like an addict, just like a woman who's not wearing makeup.

Babygirl either you trollin or you never seen opiod addiction in HD.

I've seen plenty of addicts and plenty of women without makeup. She's not young, how is she supposed to look?

Granted she's in her mid 40 but damn... she pale faced and lipless.. facially, she Washed

Ok, that's fine, she looks closer to her age without makeup... idk why anyone's shocked. Have you ever had a girlfriend that looks a little different without makeup?

I forgot who I was talking to for a minute, of course IC men only date women who look perfect without any makeup on, and don't have a drop of cellulite.

Shhhhhh stay in the kitchen @Westie

You sure? That's where I keep the knives to stab sexist mfers.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Do yall make eye contact with the flagger with the stop/slow sign for street construction?

Always make eye contact with people on foot in the street.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya'll must have not clicked play. She went from lookin like she hangin on to aight without makeup status to opiod addiction in the blink of an eye.

It's not that serious...she doesn't look like an addict, just like a woman who's not wearing makeup.

I've seen plenty of addicts and plenty of women without makeup. She's not young, how is she supposed to look?

Granted she's in her mid 40 but damn... she pale faced and lipless.. facially, she Washed

Ok, that's fine, she looks closer to her age without makeup... idk why anyone's shocked. Have you ever had a girlfriend that looks a little different without makeup?

I forgot who I was talking to for a minute, of course IC men only date women who look perfect without any makeup on, and don't have a drop of cellulite.

Westie you wouldn't even get Long John Silver's

You would get a hungry man dinner
  • Westie
    Options

I wouldn't even get close enough to you for any of that
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Always make eye contact with people on foot in the street.

I always feel like im going to make eye contact at the moment some decides to dart accross the street. And he's gonna tell the cops.."he was lookin at me when he should been watchin the road"
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She look like the super cold chick in high school that used to only date older ? and acted too bougie for the rest of us, then you see her 10 years later after it caught up and she a shell of what she was.

You're being dramatic. She has bags under her eyes, so of course she's shooting up. Stop it.

Na, i'm not being dramatic. I'm recanting exactly what I've seen in person. You don't have to agree. She'd look worse if she was shooting up by the way. She just look like a snorter.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    tumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao1_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao3_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao4_400.gif
    tumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao5_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao2_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao6_400.gif

Shine ? , SHINE!!!!
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Ok let me try tinypic since Imgur is being a ?

mm7nuq.jpg

Yall heard that Pac got shot?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options

I wouldn't even get close enough to you for any of that

Never say never....ill have you falling I'm love with my style
  • Westie
    Options

She look like the super cold chick in high school that used to only date older ? and acted too bougie for the rest of us, then you see her 10 years later after it caught up and she a shell of what she was.

You're being dramatic. She has bags under her eyes, so of course she's shooting up. Stop it.

Na, i'm not being dramatic. I'm recanting exactly what I've seen in person. You don't have to agree. She'd look worse if she was shooting up by the way. She just look like a snorter.

You've seen JLo snort a perc before?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao1_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao3_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao4_400.gif
    tumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao5_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao2_400.giftumblr_o1xpgs7s6j1u6s61ao6_400.gif

Shine ? , SHINE!!!!

Nh...
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok it worked. Welcome back to my gif game!!! ? beware!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shine ? , SHINE!!!!

Aye, this was Very "Finger Snappy" of you .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #InB4theNoseRingReference.!
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

I adore you scorp..the homie @beta aint around...so ima hold u down while he gone...

Hows ya day going?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Shine ? , SHINE!!!!

Nh...

Shine ? , SHINE!!!!

Aye, this was Very "Finger Snappy" of you .

? both of y'all.

? was a light bright reference.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You've seen JLo snort a perc before?

@Westie Pros don't gotta see it baby, I been livin too long to not be able to walk into a room and not know who to start a conversation with. Now that I look at her dude's eyes, it make more sense.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

I adore you scorp..the homie @beta aint around...so ima hold u down while he gone...

Hows ya day going?

Lol...my day is going well. Just looking at a bunch of work that I don't want to do. Thanks for asking.

Ummmm and @Beta ain't got no claim on me. I'm my own team, ? .
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

GIF-Watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-GIFS.gif

Yep!!!! Glad u recognize it Cain!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hows ya day going?

Lol...my day is going well. Just looking at a bunch of work that I don't want to do. Thanks for asking.

Ummmm and @Beta ain't got no claim on me. I'm my own team, ? .
    first off u know where home is but at least ue letting these ? down easy
  • ChillaDaGawd
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Aye @_Jay_

Make me a mod ? while you busy clicking reactions